Myth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by spiritprime, Sep 10, 2007.

1. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    (I hope you enjoy my first story called: Myth Wars. This story is set right after the Beast Wars when the Autobot Shuttle leaves the timeline. I hope you enjoy!)

Myth Wars: Chapter 1​
    “Shields are doing a major failure!” a young male voice cried over the shooting as two large ships fought head to head in space above a planet called Earth.

“Guess we’re as good as dead,” a female voice. “Shields are down 20%,” an older male voice asked. “If we keep this up, we won’t live to see another planet!” another older male cried.

Another huge blast sent all recruits falling on their backsides. “Guess the shields couldn’t take that hit, sir,” the young male said a little doubtfully. “We’re going down,” the female voice said softly. “Get all crew members into stasis pods, get them into orbit!” the second older male voice cried.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside, the ship that was falling towards Earth let out stasis pods that contained a single protoform. The enemy ship flew above it, it’s weapons prepared to finish off the job. “We have you now, Maximals!” a deep evil voice growled in pleasure.

The Maximal ship turned towards the enemy ship as its power focused into its main weapons. “All plasma cannons, FIRE!” the second male voice cried. With the weapons charged, they fired upon the ship that hovered above it.

An anguish cry sounded off as the enemy ship hurtled down towards Earth with the Maximal ship. Both ships plummeted through the atmosphere until they crashed into the dirt.

“Damage report,” the second older male voice ordered. “Do I have to say it?” the female voice asked. “Never mind,” the second older male answered as he sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the enemy ship, the deep evil voice gave a little purr. “Well, at least we won’t have to worry about those Maximal scumbags, if they survived the crash,” he said to himself. “They probably survived anyway,” a female voice growled.

“Oh shut up, female,” the evil voice growled back. “What do we do?” a second male voice asked. “We know we’re on Earth and we need to scan for local creatures because we might not be welcomed here,” the evil voice answered. “Scanners activated,” the female voice answered as she pressed a few buttons.

A purple light coming from the ship, it began scanning for animals that might suit the Predacons. The scanner came across a bird that had firey lit wings, it was a Phoenix. The scanner scanned a creature that had the top part of a human and the body of a horse, a Centaur. It also scanned a Wyvern, a gigantic dragon that had no arms but had the strength to lift an elephant, the next was a Chimera, a creature with the head and body of a lion, the head of a goat next to the lion head, the tail as a snake’s head and the wings of an eagle. The final creatures were a Hippogriff and a Werewolf.

Back at the Maximal ship, a red scanner appeared and scanned the forest for any life forms. A Griffon was scanned, followed by a Western Dragon, a Unicorn and a Sea Serpent that dwelled in the sea not too far away from the ship.

“Scanning for local life-forms, complete, you may emerge.” The first older male voice declared. Inside the ship, two bat-like wings spread out as wide as they could. “Hey, look at me I’m a dragon, no I’m Draco!” the young male cried in joy as he looked at his reflection from the shiny wall.

Draco’s body was pale blue, his eyes had the pupils of a reptile and his claws were crystal clear, so clear, that you could see the veins and the blood, making them a pale red. His head had the dragon head horns and his mouth had a pair of pale red horns sticking out from the top part of the head.

2. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Chapter 2​

Draco looked around and a silver and gold Unicorn stepped around the corner. “Now this is something worth it, a horn used for defending oneself and the legs of a fast runner, call me Silverhorn,” the young female Maximal laughed as she turned around a couple of times to admire herself.

“I could use my fire breath to burn you to ashes, Silverhorn!” Draco growled as he prepared to lunge at the silver horse when a feathered wing stopped him just in time. “Back off youse two, I have no time for playing games,” it was a Griffon, the head, forelegs and wings were of an eagle while it’s back legs and tail were of a lion.

Draco and Silverhorn backed off. “Fighting amongst ourselves is not worth it, living in the sky is for flyers like me, Leogriff,” the Griffon said as his beak snapped as he spoke. “Just be glad you’re older than us you birdcat,” Silverhorn snorted as she pawed the ground with a hoof.

“Knock it off Maximals, I have no time for this bickering, so I expect all of you to work together as a team,” the second older male voice growled as he revealed himself as a Sea Serpent.

The Sea Serpent was a little larger than all the Maximals, he was also a little too long for the ship to completely hold him and he used his flippers to move him about the ship. His tail was extremely long and so was his body, his reptile like head was dragon like and he had dark blue fins on the sides of his head and his spin had the fins as well. His long body was pale blue and his underbelly was pale gold with thick armour to protect his underside.

Turning his head, the Sea Serpent looked at his Maximals, they stood in line, waiting for his command. “We all know this is Earth, but it seems a little different,” the Sea Serpent said. “Of course it’s Earth,” Silverhorn snorted.

The Sea Serpent looked at himself, unsure about his large form, not to mention he wasn’t sure what it was capable of. “My name is now Serpantry,” he said as his finned tail twitched a bit. Draco and Leogriff looked at each other, unsure what to make out of their leader.

“Is there any reason why we have these beast forms?” Draco asked. “To protect us from being overloaded with Energon, Draco, if we remain too long in robot forms, we could find ourselves in stasis lock, so it’s best if we be careful,” Serpantry said as he looked at the second youngest member.

He sighed as he looked out the windshield of the ship. “It really is different,” he muttered to himself. “No thanks to that leader of the Predacons, we could be in any time,” Leogriff said as he looked a little negative and his feathered horns hung a little low.

Serpantry looked at Leogriff. “Our crewmembers are still in orbit, but it means big trouble for us, the Predacons have us outnumbered,” he said and shook his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Predacon ship, five members of the Predacons walked around the entrance of the ship, trying out their beast forms. The Chimera jumped onto the entrance of the ship along with the Hippogriff, they stared at each other for a moment before the Chimera gave a roar of anger and the Hippogriff neighed back and flew off in disgust.

The Werewolf and Centaur stared at each other for a bit before they looked away. The Phoenix screeched in disgust. She looked around and her beak, this was impossible, their leader said that this was Earth, but it was hard to tell if it was. The golden bird gave a screech of annoyance and she turned towards the entrance of the Predacon ship.

“Wyvetron, you failed to destroy the Maximals when you had the chance!” the Phoenix screeched. “You’re an idiot!” she snarled. There was a boom, followed by another as a large Wyvern appeared, it’s snake like neck swerved left and right as it’s head let out a growl. “I beg your pardon, what did you call me?” it asked in a deep evil voice that was frightening to everyone but the Phoenix female. “You heard me, Wyvetron, you disgust me with your leadership, it’s so bad that even the leader of the Maximals would agree with me,” the Phoenix answered.

Wyvetron snorted as his whole body emerged, his large wings folded against his sides and his long tail swayed side to side, his large taloned feet with deadly claws left marks in the burning ground. He was not to be tempted with, even when his soldiers tried to take over his leadership, he would have none of that.

“You’re an idiot, a poor leader and I’m taking over this pathetic group and make it stronger! Xaraphim Terrorize!”

One second, the Phoenix was there, the next second she was a robot. “I challenge you, Wyvetron to a one-on-one battle, the loser shall be destroyed,” Xaraphim growled. Wyvetron stared at her, seizing her up to see if she was worthy enough of a challenge. “You have great courage, Xaraphim, brave, but stupid,” he said as he turned away from the Phoenix.

“Do you accept my challenge or not?” Xaraphim spat. Wyvetron stopped and turned his snake like neck towards Xaraphim, his yellow eyes looking him up and down. “There’s more to being a leader than just courage, well there cunning and mastery at it as well, isn’t that right, Wildclaw?” Wyvetron explained as he moved his thick long tail to reveal the Hippogriff who was in robot mode.

Xaraphim gasped in surprise as Wildclaw placed his hands to form the head of the Hippogriff and let out a purple blast of energy and sent her flying backwards and into the distance. “Pathetic,” Wyvetron snorted as he stepped forward in front of the rest of the Predacons.

“We came looking for the planet Earth and we know that this is the right planet because of the computer, not to mention we were looking for Energon and the planet is rich with the element. Only the Maximals can stop us now… if they survived the crash. Find them! And if you find them, destroy them.”

The rest of the Predacons each nodded and they either took to the skies or raced across the land as fast as their legs or wings could carry them.

3. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Chapter 3​

Back with the Maximals, they were outside their ship that was on a beach with the forest behind it and the smell of the sea was fresh. Serpantry was in the water, testing out his Sea Serpent form and the sea felt good against his slippery scales, he surfaced the water and looked back at the beach where his comrades were also testing out their beast modes.

Draco looked up at the sky as he spread his massive wings. “Wow, this really is Earth,” he said. Silverhorn trotted beside him and snorted. “No doubt, this planet is rich with Energon and its filled with life, I guess it is Earth but it has different creatures,” she said as she tossed her head.

Leogriff was fiddling around with an object, trying to repair it as best as he could, he looked at the youngsters and smiled with his beak. “Indeed it has unusual creatures, I guess the humans call them mythical creatures, perhaps we ended up in a parole universe without noticing,” he said.

Silverhorn nodded as Serpantry swam over to them, his pale blue head with the fins on the side of his head shone in the bright light. “Yes, it is strange, I did see some more Sea Serpents but they probably knew I was different and they kept their distance from me,” he said as he drew a little closer to shore.

Draco snorted, “Maybe because they knew you were a freak,” he joked. Leogriff growled. “Don’t push your luck, Draco, or you could end up being torn to pieces,” he warned. “Sorry,” Draco apologised.

Silverhorn pawed the ground until she spotted a small herd of Unicorns beyond the forest. “Wow, they’re fast,” she cried in delight. Serpantry sighed. “Indeed they are,” he said. “I can go faster than that, Fishboy. Check this!” the female horse cried as she took off.

“Silverhorn, get back here!” Serpantry cried. But Silverhorn had already disappeared into the forest. Growling, Serpantry turned on his COM link, “Silverhorn return to the ship at once!” he roared.

Silverhorn was already beyond COM link distance. “Silverhorn, res… pond!” Serpantry called, but the silver and pale gold horse didn’t hear due to the COM link having no static.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No point,” Leogriff growled “because of the Energon interference we can’t talk to anyone if they are beyond the one hundred metre limit.” “Well, that’s just crab,” Serpantry muttered to himself. “So are you really the leader?” Draco asked. “Shut up, kid,” the large reptile growled. “Of course, sir,” the pale blue dragon answered as he looked in the distance that Silverhorn had gone. “We’re all going to be scrap.”

Back with Silverhorn, the young femme had managed to catch up with the small herd of Unicorns, with a snort, she pulled herself into the middle of the herd and beside a mare. With a neigh, she looked at the young mare. “Hey there, my name’s Silverhorn,” Silverhorn introduced herself.

With a squeal of fear, the mare ran off along with the rest of the herd. Silverhorn stopped herself in shock. “Hey, what did I do wrong? Hey, wait up!” she called as she charged off after the herd. The herd was too fast for the young femme, they jumped over logs and twisted and turned to try and loose her.

Finally the lead stallion stopped as he looked up, his eyes widened at the shock of another unusual creature, a large Chimera hovered above them, it was way to big to be ordinary and, with a wild neigh, the stallion took off with his herd right behind him.

“Come on guys, it’s just an animal,” Silverhorn cried as she got to the spot where the herd had just been. “Well, the way the stallion just reacted, then that’s no natural life form, and if I’m talking about no natural life form then it’s got to be one thing. ROBOTS IN DISGUISE! Silverhorn Maximize!”

The Unicorn transformed to robot mode as quickly as she could. The head split in half to form the shoulders of the robot and the front legs made a cross on her back while the back legs remained in place to form usual legs, the arms appeared from the sides from where the front legs had been and the tail of the Unicorn formed into a gun. The head of the robot unfolded from the chest, the helmet was silver and was shaped like a screaming horse, the face was pale gold with feminie features and pale blue optics.

“Time for this horse to kick some Predacon skid plate!” Silverhorn cried as she aimed her tail shaped gun and started firing.

The Chimera gave a cry of shock and went left and right as he tried to dodge the firing red bullets. “You disgust me Maximal, I will have no intention of being attacked like that, Hera Terrorize!”

The Chimera’s lion head went to the left shoulder and the goat head went to the right, the front legs of the lion formed into arms and the back legs became legs. The snake’s head formed into a sword and the bird wings folded behind the shoulders. The head of the robot came out from between the shoulders, the face was shaped like a cat’s face and the helmet was gold with the mane of a lion.

Hera’s sword became a whip and he flew straight for Silverhorn. The pale gold and silver Maximal ducked and Hera went flying over her head and his snake whip missed her shoulders by an inch. “That was too close,” she muttered as Hera came back at her and she jumped to the right.

4. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Chapter 4​

Back with the other Maximals, Draco watched as the red bullets fired and missed their target. Serpantry gave a snarl and he dived into the sea. “Move it!” he roared. Draco obeyed and took to the skies with Leogriff right behind him.

Serpantry’s head could hardly be seen as he zipped through the water, Draco and Leogriff flew above the land as they drew closer to aid their fellow Maximal.

Serpantry finally reached Silverhorn before his comrades could and he opened his mouth and a blast of fire and water came out of his mouth. The blue flames hit Hera in the wings and he went down, screaming in pain. It was a good thing the battle was near a beach, otherwise Serpantry wouldn’t be able to get close enough to save the young femme.

Silverhorn had gotten to cover while Serpantry had taken care of Hera. She smiled as the massive Sea Serpent burnt the Chimera to a crisp and made him wet as well. Draco and Leogriff arrived just in time before the rest of the Predacons finally got to the battlefield to aid their comrade.

Serpantry looked at Silverhorn, his red eyes blazing in the sunlight. “Silverhorn, don’t ever do that again,” he snarled, “now let’s get out of here,” but before the four could retreat, a deep evil voice stopped them in their tracks. “Oh I don’t think so, Maximal, you’re about to have difficulties of your own.”

Serpantry snorted smoke from his nostrils. “Are you the leader of the Predacons?” he asked coolly. “Why of course, my young Maximal friend, my name is Wyvetron and I am your worst nightmare,” the Wyvern growled.

Standing on both sides of Wyvetron was a Centaur, Werewolf, Hippogriff and Hera the Chimera, who’d gotten back to his feet. Draco and Leogriff were standing on the opposite side of the Predacons and Silverhorn was just coming up to meet them. Serpantry was still in the water, but he was close enough to aid his Maximals if he needed to do so.

“There has been peace between us for centuries after the Beast Wars, why start it again?” Serpantry asked. “I was getting sick and tired of your pathetic faction, you kept on going on about peace and happiness, there never has been peace between us and I will do everything in my power to destroy that pathetic peace,” Wyvetron explained coldly.

Serpantry hesitated, he was a little confused about Wyvetron’s words. Why would he say that the peace between the descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons was pathetic. Sure there had been a few squabbles, but that hadn’t been Serpantry’s problem. He remembered those stories about the Beast Wars and maybe Wyvetron wanted to start it again to destroy the bond that most of the Maximals and Predacons had. He won’t let that happen!

“Then perhaps a few blasts might cause you to see that we Maximals will not let you destroy that peace that has been going on for centuries,” Serpantry growled. “Fine then Maximal scumbag, you will get a taste of my fire, you will all burn! PREDACONS TERRORIZE!” Wyvetron screamed as he lifted his head to the skies and spread his massive wingspan.

“Let’s do it Maximals, MAIMIZE!” Serpantry cried.

5. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Chapter 5​

The first one to transform was the Centaur. “Firenze Terrorize!” he cried. The back legs of the horse and its tail folded into the back and the front legs remained where they were to make the usual legs, the upper torso of the man turned from flesh to metal and the mane on his back turned into a gun.

“Draco Maximize!” the Dragon stood up on his backs legs and the front limbs bent a little to form arms, the head of the dragon came off his real head to form a cannon, the wings moved a little closer towards the shoulders, and the back legs bent a little to make proper legs. The face was masculine like and was pale blue with gold optics, and his helmet took the form of a roaring dragon.

“Darkfire Terrorize!” the Werewolf’s jaws opened up and the head of the robot appeared, the front paws became hands and the back legs remained intact, and the tail came off to form a gun. The face was also masculine but had a dog face that was black and had furious red optics, the helmet was silver and had hints of black where the howling dog head was.

“Wildclaw Terrorize!” the bird head folded on the back of the Hippogriff, the back legs moved to his shoulders and the taloned feet became the walking feet, the belly of the Hippogriff hanged a little loosely in front of the taloned feet and the head appeared from between the robotic shoulders. The wings faced forward and the wing tips became missiles.

“Leogriff Maximize!” the Griffon stood on its back legs and it twisted 360o degrees and the taloned feet became arms by bending upside down, the wings moved to the robot’s shoulders, the lion tail remained in place and he lifted his right arm and it became a twin barrel wrist laser gun.

“Wyvetron Terrorize!” the tail of the Wyvern remained and so did the wings, but the sides of the massive dragon came off to form arms and the large snake like head and neck came off to form a cannon, the face of Wyvetron was absolutely frightening, the optics were red and they looked like they had the fire of burning revenge, his helmet was identical to Cybertron Megatron’s.

“Serpantry Maximize!” the massive Sea Serpent leapt out of the water and began its transformation. The head of the Serpent shifted to the right shoulder and the tail remained on his backside, the front flippers grew bigger until they burst open and an arm on each side appeared, each one silver with hints of pale blue and gold. The back flippers also grew bigger and they too busted a leg each, they grew bigger and thicker so that they could support the massive weight of his body. The body grew smaller and it stood up right and the legs and torso formed together to make the body.

With all their transformations complete, Wyvetron opened his mouth and screamed: “Attack!” The Predacons opened fire upon the Maximals and the three of them took cover but continued to fire, only Silverhorn remained on the battlefield. She tried scrambling back to her comrades but Firenze pointed his mane gun and fire just right in front of where she was and she was sent flying, she back flipped in the air and landed on her belly, a huge rock collapsed from her fall and landed on her hips, covering her hips, legs and feet.

Silverhorn struggled against the rock, but to no success. “Somebody help!” she whinnied in distress. Serpantry heard her call for help and he quickly turned his body around, jumped out of cover and the Sea Serpent head opened it’s mouth and fired a ball of pale blue energy. The blast knocked the Predacons back and Serpantry turned to Draco. “Draco, go help Silverhorn, we’ll cover you!” he ordered.

Draco took a peak from a rock he was hiding behind, he could see that the Predacons were trying to pick themselves up. He looked back at his commander. “Do I have to go?” he asked. “That’s a slaggin’ order!” Serpantry bellowed. “Fine, but just because you said so,” Draco answered back and he rushed forward to help out Silverhorn.

When the second youngest member of the Maximals reached the Unicorn, he pointed his dragon head cannon and blasted the rock off. He offered a taloned hand to Silverhorn and she reluctantly took it. A roar sounded off and they looked up to see Wyvetron getting to his feet and he fired his dragon head cannon. Draco and Silverhorn ducked but quickly raced back towards their two waiting friends.

“Back to base!” Serpantry ordered, Leogriff and the youngsters followed after him, a roar of anger sounded after them. “You won’t get away with this Serpantry!” Wyvetron bellowed, before he could go after them, an electric shock caused him to fall over. The other Predacons also received the same treatment and they too fell, unable to move and in pain.

Wyvetron realised why. “Energon build-up, back to beast mode!” he ordered as he transformed back to Wyvern mode. The other Predacons nodded and, in order to not go in stasis lock, transformed back to their beast forms.

6. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Chapter 6​

It was evening and the Maximals were journeying back to their down ship, Serpantry took a breath of air as he surfaced the sea, nearby Leogriff, Draco and Silverhorn were near the beach discussing about the bizarre attack. Serpantry swam up beside them, a slight growl could be heard under the water as the air bubbled, with a swift movement, the massive Sea Serpent pulled his head and neck out of the water, his strong jaws grabbed onto Draco’s right wing and he swung him into the air.

Draco screamed in surprise and he dangled from the massive jaws of the Maximal Commander. “Hey, what’s going on?” Draco cried. Silverhorn and Leogriff already knew why Serpantry was doing it, so they said nothing.

Serpantry flipped Draco onto the top of his head and he snorted pale blue smoke from his nostrils, “Let’s get one thing straight, Draco, I am the commander of this group and when I gave you an order, you questioned it. Next time I won’t give you cover fire and you will have to look after yourself, is that clear?” he asked coldly.

Draco sighed as Serpantry snorted more pale blue smoke, it turned to water and it dripped down from his mouth. “Alright Fishboy, you win, next time I’ll listen,” he said in defeat as he relaxed on the Sea Serpent’s head.

Silverhorn snorted as she trotted beside the beach where her commander was swimming next to, “I guess we lost them, Serpantry,” she said after taking a quick look behind them. “Just keep your optics peeled Silverhorn, I know there was six Predacons on board their ship, one of them was missing,” Serpantry explained. “Maybe it died in the crash?” Leogriff asked. “I don’t think so, look!” Draco said as he pointed with a talon.

Spreading its massive red and yellow flaming wings, a Phoenix stood in front on them, it’s flaming crest stood on end, the fan shaped tail feathers opened wide to keep it balanced. It’s hooked beak opened and gave a screech of defiance.

Serpantry came out of the sea and carefully dragged his snake like body with his flippers onto shore, Leogriff muttered a hiss under his breath. “That’s got to be a Predacon, should I blast him?” he asked. Serpantry stared at his good friend and shook his head. “Hold that thought, but give me a second,” he said as he carefully made his way towards the Phoenix.

“Attention Maximals, my name is Xaraphim, I’ve left those pathetic Predacons to join your group,” the Phoenix said in a feminie voice. “Guess you got the gender wrong, birdcat,” Silverhorn laughed. Leogriff muttered a growl under his breath and glared at Silverhorn. “Don’t make me hurt you,” he hissed.

Xaraphim spread her massive wings even further to prevent Serpantry from going any further. “However, I won’t let you pass until you fight me, Serpantry,” she said as her voice got a little higher in excitement. “Fight our leader, Serpantry could tear you to pieces!” Draco boasted as he flapped his wings to show off.

“Shut up, Draco!” Serpantry ordered as he turned back to face Xaraphim. “Do we all have to fight you?” he asked calmly. “No, just you, because if you loose, I’ll lead this group to destroy Wyvetron, he banished me from the Predacons because of a foolish act I made,” Xaraphim answered. “What about if I win?” Serpantry asked. “It’s very simple, if you win, I’ll join your group and help you try to bring Wyvetron to his knees.”

Draco snorted. “Sounds like a Predacon act,” he said as he gave a suspicious look towards the Phoenix. “If it was a Predacon act, she would’ve killed Serpantry by now,” Silverhorn answered as she pawed the ground with a pale gold hoof. “Too true, Silver,” Leogriff agreed.

“Alright, Xaraphim, I’ll fight you,” Serpantry answered “beast mode or robot?” he asked. “Robot mode if you please,” the red and yellow bird answered. “You can start,” Serpantry said as he bowed to the femme.

7. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Chapter 7​

Xaraphim smiled as she prepared to transform, but instead of saying ‘terrorize’ she said a simple word that all Maximals knew. “Xaraphim Maximize!” the bird flew into the air and the torso twisted around, the back opened and the head and shoulders appeared, the arms unfolded from underneath the wings and the taloned feet became longer and stronger, the bird head and tail feathers folded into the belly (back) and the wings did a 180o turn.

Xaraphim was orange and yellow, her head was shaped like a hooked beak but was yellow, her face was pale gold and her optics were blue. Serpantry couldn’t believe it. “How did you have our activation code?” he asked. Xaraphim smiled. “I’d reprogrammed it,” she explained, “your turn.”

Serpantry nodded. “Serpantry Maximize!” after that, he turned his Sea Serpent head to face Xaraphim, the mouth opened and he sent a blast of burning fire and water towards the Phoenix. The femme smirked and she leapt into the air, avoiding the attack, she landed in front of him and her wings pointed towards him. “Give up yet?” she asked coolly. “Nope,” Serpantry answered and his right arm slammed a wing away nd she nearly lost balance.

Xaraphim spread her wings and she took to the skies, Serpantry smirked and he dove into the water. This caused Xaraphim to hesitate. Where was he? She hovered above the blue ocean, unsure where her opponent was. Big mistake!

Serpantry’s massive Sea Serpent head knocked her into the water. She fell in with a splash and he dove down after her, that was then did he realise his mistake, she had fire wing tips and since she was a Phoenix, fire and water don’t mix.

Serpantry swam down, down, down until he spotted hints of smoke coming from beneath him and he swam even faster. He spotted a Sea Serpent heading down towards the smoke and his best guess that the beast was looking for a meal. He snarled in anger and he bashed into his counter part.

The pale blue monster turned its massive snake-like body and bared its fangs in anger. Serpantry didn’t have time to fight his own kind, he had to save Xaraphim before she’d be swallowed up by other beasts. Could he communicate through this form? Might as well try.

Serpantry tilted his head back and started singing. The monster stopped to listen. Serpantry wasn’t sure what he was singing, but he hoped that his counter part would understand. Seconds later, the monster sung back, Serpantry finally understood when he translated what it was singing.

You and I are one of a kind
    You wish to save my food
    Yet you say it’s a different being
    And has come from another planet
    Made of metal and something I cannot digest
    Take the food, for I only have a taste for flesh

Be on with you my friend
    We shall meet again
    If you need me, sing a song
    That you can think of

The beast then started swimming away until it vanished into the deep blue darkness. Serpantry felt a sigh of relief flow through him and he quickly kept on going down until he finally spotted Xaraphim, who was almost at the bottom of the ocean floor.

With a swift dive, his large jaws gently grasped onto the left wing of the femme and he started making his way back to the surface, the pressure of the water was starting to hurt his head until he started drawing to the surface.

He finally broke through and he heard gasps. Leogriff and Draco flew over and gently grabbed Xaraphim from Serpantry’s mouth and carried her back to land where Silverhorn was waiting. They landed and Serpantry reached them, he maximized to robot form and stood by their side.

It was a good thing Silverhorn knew CPR, the flyers placed the Phoenix down and Silverhorn also maximized so that she could begin the process. Very gently, she placed her mouth over Xaraphim’s and breathed in. Xaraphim’s chest rose and fell, it was repeated twice and she coughed up some seawater.

“Thank the Matrix,” Draco muttered. Xaraphim sat up and Silverhorn and Leogriff backed off in case she decided to attack them. The Phoenix looked around, confusion in her blue optics, her flaming wing tips were almost out and she was exhausted. “Why… did you save… me?” she asked.

Serpantry hesitated. He hated explaining things and he wasn’t in the mood for it, but he might as well. “Us Maximals always look out for one another,” he explained. Xaraphim looked at him, she was just as confused as she was before. “Why don’t you join us?” Draco asked. The Phoenix looked at him. “Well since you knocked me into the water, guess I should call that a win for you,” she said as a small smile crept onto her face.

8. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Chapter 8​

Not far away from the Maximals, the Predacons were watching, they had seen Xaraphim get knocked into the water and seen Serpantry rescue her. Wyvetron snorted. “How pathetic, our traitor, Xaraphim, makes allies out of the Maximals, however, I’m not quite interested in the traitor, I want to eliminate Serpantry for good,” he growled.

Darkfire and Firenze both uttered a snort. However, Wildclaw wasn’t interested in any of it, he was too busy watching Leogriff. Hera just smirked. “I’m not interested in it at all Wyvetron, perhaps we should send them packing?” he asked.

“Not, not yet, I shall handle both the traitor and the Maximal Commander,” the Wyvern answered with a growl as he looked at his Predacon soldiers then back at the Maximals. “Wyvetron Terrorize!” with his transformation complete, Wyvetron aimed his dragon head cannon at Serpantry and Xaraphim.

Silverhorn’s mind snapped and she whirled around in time to spot the danger. “Serpantry, we’ve got company!” she whinnied. Leogriff turned his bird head and his optics widened. “Let’s go!” he cried.

Xaraphim screamed as the Energon started shortening out in her systems. “Transform to beast mode, quickly!” Serpantry bellowed. The Phoenix obeyed and transformed as quickly as possible. “Youse all head for base, I’ll be safer underwater,” the Sea Serpent commanded as he transformed to beast mode and he dove underwater.

Draco reared on his hind legs. “Let’s do it!” he roared as he took to the skies, Silverhorn galloped towards the ship and Leogriff took to the skies with Xaraphim right behind him. They reached the safety of the base just in time as Wyvetron fired with his cannon. The blast headed straight for the Maximals, but to his disgust, a shield blocked the blast.

“Slag!” Hera roared. Wyvetron bellowed in fury and he knocked Darkfire to the ground in his anger. “Imbeciles!” “Wyvetron, we didn’t fire,” Firenze snorted. Wildclaw tapped Wyvetron on the shoulder. “Sir, look!” he cried.

Wyvetron looked in the direction where the Werewolf was pointing and, to his amazement, he spotted gigantic Energon cubes buried in a mountain not too far from the Maximals ship. “Did the Maximals know about this?” he asked himself.

Serpantry’s head poked from the safety of his ocean home. He saw the Energon cubes and shock pulsed through his mind. He knew that Wyvetron had spotted the gigantic cube and was heading towards it right now. He snorted water from his nostrils and swam back towards the Maximal ship.

The other Maximals had already spotted the Predacons heading towards the gigantic Energon cubes and knew that they were after it. “We have to stop them, fast,” Silverhorn declared. “Hey, who died and made you Prime?” Draco asked in annoyance. “Shut up, Draco, we must stop them before they become unstoppable,” Leogriff growled.

Xaraphim’s flaming wings had returned to normal, she spread them out wide and twisted her neck a couple of times, a slight crack was heard and the Maximals looked at her in disgust. Serpantry had reached the ship and he was secretly glad that they were safe from harm. “Did anyone see that?” he asked.

“Of course we saw it, we didn’t even see it all because of a foolish horse!” Draco bellowed. “Cool your circuits, Draco, or I’ll do it for you,” Silverhorn neighed in anger. “The more youse two keep on arguing, the more I feel the need to snap your necks,” Leogriff roared. The two youngsters were silent.

Serpantry snorted and looked towards the Phoenix. “Will he send flyers?” he asked. Draco’s optics widened. “You want to trust a Predacon?” he asked. Silverhorn turned as swift as lightning and her face was suddenly in Draco’s. “If you don’t shut up, Draco, you’ll end up as flat as a pancake!” she whinnied. “Alright, alright,” he cried.

Silverhorn snorted and turned back to Xaraphim while Serpantry waited for her answer. The Phoenix looked at the Sea Serpent, her blue optics staring at thin air for a moment before she answered. “Negative, those cubes are far too big for himself and the other flyers to carry, only Darkfire has the skill to segment it,” she explained.

Serpantry thought for a moment before his circuits started overloading, he transformed to beast mode and landed in the river that led up to the mountain. “Then we’ll have to go, all five of us,” he said as he broke the surface to take a gulp of air.

Draco hesitated for a second before he sighed in defeat. “No comment,” he said softly. “Guess we just follow this river where Serpantry is,” Silverhorn said as she started trotting beside the river with Leogriff and Draco right behind her, Xaraphim took to the skies to scout ahead.

9. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Chapter 9​

The Predacons were way ahead of the Maximals, but they travelled beside the river because they knew that a water’s source comes from a mountain, and since this river was born from the mountain that the Energon cubes were located, it was exactly what they were doing.

A pair of massive feet landed on the hard ground, the wings folded against his sides and smoke escaped his mouth. “Yes, I can smell the Energon, the power is sweet on my fleshed tongue,” Wyvetron cooed to himself.

“At least we don’t have to worry about being overloaded with Energon, the cubes are highly stabilized in this form,” Darkfire explained. “Don’t we already know that?” Hera growled. “Just shut up youse two,” Firenze snorted as he pawed the ground with a hoof.

“Why don’t you all shut up,” Wildclaw screeched. Wyvetron snorted. “I agree with Wildclaw, all of you shut up and do as I say before the Maximals hear you,” the Wyvern growled. “Fine,” Firenze, Darkfire and Hera answered. Wyvetron snorted once more and he started walking instead, his wings were a little tired, but walking was a good exercise sometimes.

Far behind them, the Maximals were starting to catch up. Serpantry kept close to his Maximals and he wouldn’t let them go beyond his vision, if they did and got injured, he would never forgive himself.

Silverhorn sighed, she’d seen no sign of the ex-Predacon, Xaraphim, since she’d decided to scout ahead for anything. The Unicorn was beginning to doubt the Phoenix when a familiar screech caused the Maximals to stop and look up. They spotted the flaming wings and realised Xaraphim had returned.

The Phoenix landed on Serpantry’s head, being careful not to dig her talons in his slippery scales. “What did you find?” the Sea Serpent asked. The Phoenix didn’t speak for a few seconds before she opened her beak: “I saw traces of a battle that happened only a few Earth years ago.”

“A battle?” Leogriff asked. “Yes, a battle,” Xaraphim answered. “What kind of battle?” Serpantry asked. “Maximal against a Predacon, both of them were gigantic sizes,” she answered. “Then there must’ve been someone else here before us,” Serpantry said to himself.

“We shall investigate it once we’ve taken care of the Predacons,” he said out loud. “Predacon vs. Maximal, must’ve been quite a battle,” Silverhorn said to Draco. The pale blue dragon nodded in agreement for the first time.

The Predacons had arrived at the mountain, Wyvetron couldn’t help but jump for joy in his own evil spark. Those Energon cubes will soon belong to him and he’ll have enough to conquer the Maximals, Predacons and Cybertron itself.

He turned his snake like neck to his soldiers. “Well, Darkfire, is there enough?” he asked. The Werewolf thought for a moment. “Yes, there’s a large amount there, however, it’s so large that even the ship couldn’t carry that much,” he answered.

The giant Wyvern snorted smoke from his nostrils, he didn’t care if the ship could carry all of it, as long as there was enough to power the Predacons forever. A talon tapped him on the thigh. “What is it, Wildclaw?” he growled. “The Maximals are coming, sir,” the Hippogriff answered.

“How do you know, Wildclaw?” Wyvetron asked. “Because I smell them,” Wildclaw answered. The Wyvern smirked and he turned to his soldiers. “Prepare for an ambush,” he ordered as he used his wings to make gestures. “Yes sir!” they all answered as they hid themselves.

10. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Chapter 10​

The Maximals had made it to the top of the mountain, at least they could transform to their robot forms, the Energon cubes allowed them to stay in it for as long as they wanted. Serpantry took a step forward, careful to watch his massive tail. “If my guess is correct, the Predacons should here right about… now!”

Wyvetron landed and transformed to robot mode, the other Predacons arrived in their robot modes and pulled out their weapons. “Long time, no see, Serpantry,” the massive Wyvern greeted with a smirk upon his face. Serpantry snorted. “I really don’t have time for your mucking around, Wyvetron, but since you leave me with no choice, I might as well finish you for good, let’s do it!” Serpantry and his Maximals lunged forward. Wyvetron gave a growl and he too lunged forward with his Predacons on both his left and right side.

Each Predacon and Maximal had an advantage against the other. Each had strength, skill and speed on their side, and either one of that could lead to a disadvantage against another, depending on who fought who.

Serpantry collided with Wyvetron while the Maximals chose who they wanted to fight. Xaraphim faced against Firenze, Silverhorn fought Darkfire, Leogriff against Wildclaw and Draco against Hera.

Serpantry laid an upper cut to Wyvetron’s face, the tyrant’s head spun before he collapsed on his left side and the Sea Serpent Maximal grabbed his tail and started swinging him around and around, causing both their heads to spin and get dizzy. Knowing that he had to let go before he regurgitated his last meal, Serpantry let go of Wyvetron’s tail and the tyrant was sent flying.

The Wyvern landed head first in a pile of rocks, he tried to get out but his head was trapped. “How do you like that, Wyvetron? You’re trapped!” Serpantry roared as he balled up a fist. “Never, I shall never be defeated!” Wyvetron snarled as he finally, with a lot of force, pulled his head free. With a bellow, he transformed to his Wyvern mode and charged straight for Serpantry.

The Sea Serpent Maximal didn’t get the chance to react as Wyvetron’s head caught him off guard, with another bellow, the Wyvern slammed his back into a rock. The impact knocked the wind out of Serpantry and he let go of Wyvetron’s head.

The massive dragon gave another bellow and, before you could say Autobot, his jaws clamped tightly onto Serpantry’s abdomen. Serpantry screamed like he never screamed before, he tried drawing in a breath of air but it was too painful.

With whatever strength he could muster, Serpantry slammed both his fists on Wyvetron’s head, causing the Wyvern to let go and draw back from the impact on his head. The Maximal Commander tried to get up, but he fell, his abdomen was bleeding a lot of Energon and it was sparking were Wyvetron’s teeth had sunk in.

With words that many leaders might’ve used, Serpantry spoke true and defiant. “It is over, Wyvetron!” he roared. Wyvetron snorted smoke from his nostrils in disgust, he had lost, his Predacons were out cold and badly injured from their fight with the Maximals. “It’s never over!” he bellowed back as a golden ball formed in his mouth. “If I’m about to die, then you shall die with me!”

Serpantry sensed trouble, Wyvetron wasn’t going to die alone, it was over for him and they both knew it. The massive dragon’s mouth opened and a ball of fire shot out. Everything was in slow motion, Serpantry had seen death before, he knew what it was like to loose a life, he’d failed his mission, his Maximals were going to die because of his failure to protect them, he closed his optics as he prepared to meet his end.

11. spiritprime

News Credits:
    Myth Wars: Epilogue​

Suddenly, a red and gold figure flew in front of Serpantry, it’s massive wings caught the fireball and sent it flying in another direction. The fireball went only inches from Serpantry’s head and it blasted into a cube. Serpantry opened his dark blue optics and saw Xaraphim standing only a centimetre to the left of him, did she save his life? No time for questions, the mountain was going to blow!

“Let’s make a break for it!” Silverhorn cried. Leogriff nodded as he motioned Draco to pick up Serpantry, the pale blue dragon nodded, took to the skies, picked up the Maximal Commander in his talons and took off as fast as he could.

Xaraphim and Leogriff few after them with Silverhorn right behind them. They only had a few seconds before the mountain was going to blow. 5, 4, 3, 2… The Maximals made it out, but they thought Wyvetron was gone for good. Bad thought. 1. BOOM!!

The mountain exploded and rocks and tiny particles of Energon fell from the skies and rained down on the area that surrounded it, the mountain was no more but a crater in the Earth.

The Maximals ducked as the debris fell all around them like rain drops mixed with hail and dirt. With the shower over, Serpantry turned to Xaraphim with a small smile upon his face. “Thanks.”

The Phoenix turned her head to look at Serpantry, her fierce optics showed no emotion. “I’m not going to be loyal to you yet, Serpantry, I owed you my life. Now we are merely, even,” she said as she used her wing tips as fingers. “I’ll accept that,” the Maximal Commander answered.

“Guess that means Wyvetron is gone and so is the Energon, can we go home, Serpantry?” Draco asked. “I’m afraid not, Draco, for now, we’re stranded on Earth and my best guess is that Wyvetron might be back, if he gets enough Energon, he could conquer the universe, I won’t let that happen while my spark continues to beat,” Serpantry answered as he turned from Draco to the sky.

“So let the battle be here, on this different Earth and let it be called… MYTH WARS!”

(I hope you enjoyed my story, there will be another which is in Episodes, it's sort of similar to Beast Wars, so I hope you liked it!)

12. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

You stole my idea!!! (just kidding, I was just thinking about the same, you beat me to it)

13. spiritprime

News Credits:
    This idea had been forming at the back of my head the moment I thought about my Sea Serpant character. I plan to put it up on Fanfiction.net as soon as I can, but it's a little impossible to put it up at the moment.

14. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

It might have been good if it was origanal and not a copy of the first3 episodes of bw, that kind of took away from it for me.