Myth Wars Fan Characters WIP

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by spiritprime, Sep 11, 2007.

1. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Maximals

Name: Serpantry
    Function: Maximal Commander
    Alt Mode: Sea Serpant
    Quote: "The sea is both my enemy and my ally, so don't mess with me because I can be both."

Strength: 10
    Intelligance: 8
    Speed: (in water) 9 (on land) 5
    Endurance: 9
    Courage: 10
    Firepower: 8
    Skill: 6

Bio: Serpantry is the leader of the Maximals and takes his job very seriously, always strong and commanding, he leads with great courage and wisdom like most leaders do. However, if one of his Maximals disobey's an order, he makes sure his anger is clearly seen in front of them all. Underneath all that hard armour is a kind spark and a gentle soul, deep down he's protective of his Maximals and will do anything to defend them even with his life. During combat, he charges straight into it and uses every ounce of his strength to eliminate that threat. He enjoys setting traps for his enemies like hiding in water and waiting for a Predacon to come by, he can wait all day if he wanted to, when the Predacon is only a few cm from the water, Serpantry makes his move by lunging forward with his jaws opened wide, he'll grab the enemy by the leg and pull it straight down to, either drown or until its circuts flood.

Weapons/Abilities: Serpantry's pale blue firey water breath is extremely hot and is able to burn through almost anything. In robot mode, the Serpent head can open it's mouth and the flames can come shooting out by his own will of mind. The tail can be removed from his skid plate to form into a sword and the Sea Serpent head can come off to form a cannon.

Weakness: His main weakness is his speed, on land, he is slow and is a main target of all Predacon fire, however, in the water, he is very fast because of his streamlined scales that allow him to go at speeds of 270mph. Many might think he's dumb, but they need to think twice before attacking him, because look out, that Sea Serpent cannon on his shoulder is something you don't want to mess around with.

Name: Leogriff
    Function: Second In Command
    Alt Mode: Griffin
    Quote: "I swear I'm going to rip you to shreads!"

Strength: 8
    Intelligance: 7
    Speed: 9
    Endurance: 6
    Courage: 8
    Firepower: 7
    Skill: 9

Bio: The most trusted Maximal in the group, Leogriff is Serpantry's best friend. He's the best in medical service and mostly serves as a mechanic, fixing up and making new things to improve the Maximals fighting skills and giving them advantages against the Predacons in their fight for survival on Earth. He hates acting like a mother when Silverhorn and Draco fight like vultures over a dead carcass, ever time they fight, he has to put his wing in front of them and give death threats that shut them up for a while before they start again later on. Though only Serpantry knows, Leogriff has an unknown bondship with the Predacon, Wildclaw, unknown to them both, they are both brothers but were involved in an accident that caused them to loose their memories and forget one another. Now that they've met again, what will become of them both in the future? Will they fight or will Wildclaw join the Maximals?

Weapons/Abilities: Leogriff's wing tips can become swords or can be fired like missles, his right arm supports a twin barrel laser gun that fires 6 shots a second before having to be reloaded again. He can fly at a speed of 100mph and in a dive, is clocked to be almost 200mph.

Weakness: Because of being built for flight, Leogriff's body is not that well protected and is easily brought down if shot in the back. His wings are muscle powered and will tire easily if he flies for too long, his lion tail is very sensative and helps him to balance, if removed, he'll loose his sense of gravity and it'll be very painful.

Name: Draco
    Function: Aerial Combat
    Alt Mode: Western Dragon
    Quote: "Try saying that to my face, Predacreep!"

Intelliance: 6
    Speed: 8
    Endurance: 5
    Firepower: 7
    Skill: 5

Bio: Always ready for a fight, Draco enjoys a good battle when it gets interesting. His loyalty to the Maximals is incredibly strong and is always willing to lend a hand whenever he can, so loyal he is that he hates Predacons with all his spark. Not willing to accept the ex-Predacon, Xaraphim, as a new member, he tries anything to try and get her out of the team, but due to Serpantry's orders, Draco just gives up. He also argues with the other Maximals when things go wrong, he even denies orders sometimes and claims that Serpantry sucks at leading, unfortunatly for Draco, Serpantry always grabs him by the right wing with his jaws and nearly breaks it. Draco has an unusual relationship with Silverhorn, the Unicorn Maximal, they argue all the time and never stop until Leogriff backs them out before Serpantry deals with it his own way.

Weapons/Abilities: The dragon head, that lies upside down on his back when not in use, is used as a cannon that fires off a blast of fire like a flamethrower or a ball of fire. His pale red claws glow when he uses them because of being powered by energy that heat up at 1000 degrees. His wings can fold over his front and create a shield that deflects any type of weapon except for melee weapons or cannons.

Weakness: Low endurance because of light armour that makes him more built for flight than battles. His disobediance when Serpantry gives orders often gets him into trouble and along with arguements with Silverhorn or the other Maximals.

Name: Silverhorn
    Function: Scout
    Alt Mode: Unicorn
    Quote: "When you hear my hoofbeats, you better look out, because I'm coming!"

Strength: 6
    Intelliance: 5
    Speed: 10
    Endurance: 7
    Firepower: 6
    Skill: 4

Bio: Overconfident in her speed and agility, Silverhorn takes great pride that she is the fastest Maximal on the team. She enjoys a gallop across the meadow where the other Unicorns graze and play, she even tries communicating with wild animals but ends up frightening them away before she can introduce herself. She has gotten better at communicating with her own kind and now they treat her like they would to each other. She has an unusual relationship with Draco and they argue like a brother and sister, unknown to them both, that relationship will one day turn into a close bond of friendship and will start respecting one another like all Maximals do. She has a great respect in Serpantry and treats him like a father and he, in return, treats her like a child of his own. She does end up getting into trouble a few times in her life because of her overconfidence before she starts to realise that speed is not everything.

Weapons/Abilities: The only weapons she has is her Laser gun that transforms into her tail in Beast Mode and a sword that becomes a horn in Beast Mode. When running, she goes at speeds of 120mph and is able to create vaccums of wind when going past her opponent.

Weakness: Lightweight and easy to overpower, Silverhorn's back is very lightly armoured, along with the legs because of her speed and agility, she even relies too much on her altnerate mode, so hand-to-hand isn't her thing. Also, arguements with Draco can also get her into trouble.

Name: Xaraphim
    Function: Warrior
    Alt Mode: Phoenix
    Quote: "I have my honour, but that doesn't mean I like to fight dirty."

Skill: 7

Bio: A true warrior, Xaraphim has honour and fights with mercy, but sometimes brutally whenever she can. Draco and Silverhorn both doubt that she is truly one of them but since Serpantry allowed the ex-Predacon to join them, they know better than to say anything. Xaraphim was once the SIC of the Predacons before she was exiled from them, Wyvertron did approve her skills and courage but doubted her honour to the Predacons and knew that she would one day try and take over his leadership. Now a Maximal, Xaraphim begins to understand the meaning of friendship, loyalty and kindness as she sticks with them, but unknown to anyone but her, Xaraphim has a gentle soul and is very loyal to Serpantry and only obeys him alone, but sometimes she feels she's torn between her Predacon programming and her loyalty to the Maximals.

Weapons/Abilities: In her alt mode, her beak can release a blast of fire that reaches 1000 degrees and can turn almost anything into slag. Her wing tips can turn into swords and her flaming feathers can turn soild and be flung like knives at her opponent that is too fast for the naked optic/eye to see. The bird head can be removed to act like a flamethrower.

Weakness: Her honour can lead her to be easily overpowered and be shot in the back if she is merciful towards her enemies, her wings are very delicate and if the feather flames are put out, it can render her flightless. Her body is lightly armoured to keep her airborne and she relies too much on close combat, so long distance combat isn't her thing sometimes.

2. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Predacons

Name: Wyvertron
    Function: Predacon Commander
    Alt Mode: Wyvern
    Quote: "I will conquer the Universe, I am your superiour!"

Strength: 10
    Intelligance: 9
    Speed: (in air) 9 (on land) 6
    Endurance: 8
    Firepower: 8
    Skill: 7

Bio: The most terrifying Predacon among all the Predacons, Wyvertron strikes fear into the sparks of the Maximals as he approaches the battlefield. The only ones who don't fear him are Xaraphim and Serpantry who both dared to challenge him. He darkens the skies, everytime he's about to approach, with his massive wingspan and prepares to fire his devestating fire breath that can burn the ground and spread like a wild firestorm. He is calm, cunning and strong and believes that he comes first before anyone else. Selfish and greedy, his desire for more and more power starts to get out of hand until Serpantry starts calling him an insane beast. He lets nothing stand in his way of galaxy conquest and will stop at nothing to achieve that goal, not even the pathetic Maximals or Serpantry.

Weapons/Abilities: His dragon head turns into a cannon that lets out a huge blast of energy that has the power to put a crater the size of Manhatta in a single mountain or valley. His strength also allows him to pick up his victums and carry them for a vast amount of time. His tail forms into a sword or widens it's self to form a shield.

Weakness: On land, he's slow moving and relies too much on his beast mode, he's not very good at long distance combat and his wings are a little lightly armoured to keep him airborne for a vast amount of time.

Name: Wildclaw
    Function: Second In Command
    Alt Mode: Hippogriff
    Quote: "Savergy is what I use, even against my brother who I don't know."

Skill: 6

Bio: The long lost brother of Leogriff, Wildclaw is savage and strong, he fights without mercy and does everything he can to please Wyvertron. But deep down, he still has his Maximal self and cares a little about Leogriff. When these two were young, both Leogriff and Wildclaw were very close before a tradgic event seperated them, both brothers lost their memories of each other but each knew that they were missing something in their lives. Everytime both teams are getting closer or catching up with the other, both Leogriff and Wildclaw can sense each others pressence and will warn both their teams are nearby.

Weapons/Abilities: His weapons are similar to Leogriff's, having twin katanas that form into missiles in his wing tips. He is able to sense the pressence of Leogriff at a distance of 600m and will get enough time to warn the Predacons about the approach of the Maximals.

Weakness: Mostly his savergy and his connection with Leogriff, damage to one of them can leave the other damaged. He also has low endurance because of needing to fly and needing speed to do the talking. He's also suffering from his choices, where does he belong? The Predacons or the Maximals?

Name: Darkfire
    Function: Chief Scientist
    Alt Mode: Werewolf
    Quote: "Science is the key to success!"

Strength: 7
    Intelligance: 9
    Speed: 7
    Courage: 7
    Firepower: 5
    Skill: 8

Bio: The chief scientist of the Predacons, Darkfire takes great pride that he is the most smartest out of them all, a little overconfident in his work, he has a habit of sometimes failing to please Wyvertron. He also has a rivalry with Hera and hates the Chimera with all his spark and will try anything to prove he is better than him. He's loyal to the Predacons and has no intention of betraying them, he's sneaky, cunning and a big backstabber to the Maximals. He'll never betray the Predacons, even if a Maximal tried to prsuade him into it if they tried.

Weapons/Abilities: Darkfire is able to blend into the darkness whenever night comes to the Predacon base or outside. His tail forms into a gun that can blast black energy that, when it makes contact with anything, can make anything vanish or be turned into slag. Whenever the moon is full, his strength can increase 3 times its usual strength along with his speed and endurance.

Weakness: Arguments with Hera can lead Darkfire into trouble with Wyvertron and be delayed fighting or inventing things to give the Predacons an advantage. His tail gun can drain his energy and he'll go into stasis lock if he goes over 60%.

Name: Hera
    Function: Scout
    Alt Mode: Chimera
    Quote: "I'll destroy any Maximal that comes into my sights!"

Strength: 9

Bio: A scout and a scientist, Hera has no problem fighting against a Maximal, it's just that he always appears at the right place at the wrong time. Because of his simple mistakes, Hera does always end up getting blown to bits. He's very good at science, but he mostly prefers to be searching for Maximals and sending signals to the other Predacons before he strikes, but sometimes he gets a bit carried away and charges straight into battle without an order given out. He is Wyvertron's second most trusted Predacon among the ranks and is very loyal to them, sometimes cocky and a little suspicious, he would never betray the Predacons and prefers to use violence against his foes. Never backing down from a challenge, he will try anything to destroy all the Maximals.

Weapons/Abilities: Hera is able to fly at 130mph, he was once clocked to be 150mph in a single dive he did at one time, the goat head is able to blast a red fireball that, when it makes contact with anything, is able to turn his foes into a heap of slag. His snake tail turns to a whip or a sword and, when it touches armour, its fangs are able to inject poison that can kill a Maximal in just 5 days.

Weakness: Low endurance and being lightly armoured on the wings, if feathers are removed, it can render him flightless.

Name: Firenze
    Function: Long Range Weaponist
    Alt Mode: Centuar
    Quote: "Care to face my crossbow or my hooves?"

Intelligance: 6
    Endurance: 7

Bio: A rival of Silverhorn in speed, Firenze is a force to be reckoned when a Maximal comes too close to his flaying hooves when he rears on his hind legs. He is courageous and never backs down from a fight or a race. He has honour, but not the honour of Xaraphim, he fights dirty and brutally, when an opponent beats him, they gain respect from him. No one has beaten him yet and Silverhorn is determined to win the Predacon's respect and show him that she is the fastest Maximal in the Universe. Of course, Firenze hates Maximals and never shows that he respects their bravery and teamwork, what else can he say? A bit of a hot head, but not misguided, Firenze is really a force to be reckoned with.

Wepons/Abilities: His mane, in robot mode, turns into a laser gun and he carries, what looks like to be ordinary, a crossbow that can fire energon and blast a hole in a rock that is 7 feet deep. His skills as a medic and a scientist are far more better than being a warrior and he enjoys toying with his inventions.

Weakness: His speed drains his energy until he has to go into stasis lock to recover the amount of energy he lost. Going too fast can overheat his systems and he must slow down to cool himself down. A little overconfident in his speed, this can get him into a lot of trouble if he goes too far.