mystic brave guardian ryujin

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by tfmaker, Mar 28, 2012.

1. tfmaker

tfmaker Well-Known Member

this will be where i write with some help my first brave series with my original characters(first series out of 9)

here are the characters
    ryujin-resembles fansprogect flame blast
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

his support units are
    dai fighter-identical to ryujin's jet mode
    [​IMG]

dai dragon-resembles gosei dragon with a different dragon head
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and dai liner resembles gosei snake with a Chinese dragon head and is longer
    [​IMG]

when all four are combined you get dairyujin-resemble gosei great
    [​IMG]

but dai liner formes both legs ryujin and dai fighter become the arms and the dragon head from dai liner becomes a helmet(kinda like fighbrid's flame breaster)

next is gao kaiser- resembles tfc battle rollar
    [​IMG]

his support unit is max lio rider-resembles groundion
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the combined form is gao rider resembles gosei ground except groundion form the entire body including the legs and a different head
    [​IMG]

next is phoenixion- resembles energon divebomb but the bird mode resembles raptorsparrowmon fron the digimon xros wars manga
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

his support unit is pegasuas rider-resembles unigleon
    [​IMG]

the combined form is pegasuas kaiser-rresembles saint kaiser with raptorsparrowmon's wings on his back
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the combined form is god dairyujin- resembles ground gosei great combined with saint kaiser(with ryujin and dai fighter as the arms again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

these are the main robots of the sereis
    suport teams and villein coming soon

2. Naztok

Naztok will work for gold chrome

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's a good idea giving folks an analogue for what t'picture when imagining what's going on.
    That's something I felt my Star Crushers story was lacking he says as if that's the only reason Star Crushers didn't go anywhere.

3. tfmaker

think you sketch this guy up based on my explanations ?
    names of the rest of the cast
    support teams
    1.super/gran dasher
    2. sky star

villein
    mega saurer

4. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Kay, first off, here's Ryujin and Daifighter who I took a few liberties on. First off, I made Ryujin a jet and didn't even give him the same transformation scheme. I left a spot where the dorsal fin opens up where the dairyujin symbol can go if you make one.

As for Dai Fighter, I kept the same transformation scheme, but I was having a dull day and wanted there to be a robot who transforms into a missile. So now you've gotta give him like this epic death scene where he kamikaze into the big bad to save everybody.

[​IMG]

I wasn't really sure what to do with the dragons. Especially dai liner who ends up looking nothing like a bullet train. I made up a midway point in the merging to dairyujin where dai liner connects into the gap that dai dragon's head and tail would fill up in combined mode. Then dai liner's head would pop off and his neck and tail would spin around and transform into the legs.

[​IMG]

Dai and Ryu would then transform into the arms and connects as dai dragon compacts into the upper body. Then I thought the dai liner head would simply open up and the Dairyujin head would be inside, but if you want it t'be a helmet, that could be how it is too.

[​IMG]

That's as far as I got as I don't know how pegus kaiser would combine with the whole thing for gd dairyujin. I was wondering how you were gonna feature all these robots and here's what I came up with:

A group, maybe the military or some freelance organization discovered mystical powers in the forms of the two dragon robots. In order to harness their powers, they use some of the technology they derived from the two dragons to build dai fighter and ryujin which is why those two have modern alt modes.

Eventually the group who'd be the human cast or whatever would've learned enough to build an artificial version of the kind of machines the support units are. That'd be lio-rider, which'd explain why it looks half animal and half vehicle, and gao kaiser would be the one they make to harness it.

Some time into the story, they encounter pheonixion and he has an animal alt mode because he's from wherever the mystical technology came from.

Tell me how close I was?

5. tfmaker

not even close
    i'll tell the story or part of it on my next post
    and dai fighter and ryujin are like gaine and might wing dai fighter sorta get's piloted by the main humen character and

6. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just thought it'd be cool to have the main characters be brother robots. Like the people studying the dragons (who might be classified as guardians in this case) decide to make Dai Fighter to harness their powers. Only it turns out that there needs to be one robot controller (I think I'd call them the braves) for every guardian, so they make ryujin to balance it out.

Dai and 'Jin could have an older brother/younger brother relationship with Dai being the more experienced one but with Jin going through more development in learning to harness the powers he was created to control while learning about the world where mechanical dragon guardians are unearthed and studied.

7. tfmaker

ok here is the background story which takes place 3000 years before the show:

during the ancient times there was the lost city of aurora which was like the capital of the ancient world at the time the civilizations of the world were under attack by a society which had used very powerful dark magic
    the leaders of the ancient world turned to a alchemist from aurora to create a weapon strong enough to fight this society the alchemist had decided to create the guardians which were to be composed of his sons who have trained all around the ancient world by different civilizations in types of combat
    after their training the alchemist had built giant metal bodies so his sons can successfully combat the beasts the society were using in their attacks on the world
    each team of guardians was based on a certain element
    later in order to get the fire guardian and the earth guardian to their full potential he was going to create the guardian of light
    but the alchemist had found no suitable man to become the guardian of light
    as the light guardian's body was near completion on night the guardian's body and the alchemist's brother just disappeared
    and so the alchemist started building a new body for the guardian of light
    in the final battle against the society there was still no suitable candidate for the guardian of light and the rest of the guardian's had gone to battle
    little did the alchemist know his brother was the leader of the society and had stole the guardian prototype to use on himself turning him into the dark guardian
    who the rest of the guardian's found themselves facing him in battle
    the alchemist who is discovered to be a powerful wizard and a ace at long ranged combat
    knew they could not defeat the dark guardian without the guardian of light
    without knowing who the dark guardian really is decides to become the guardian of light himself and joins the battle
    at the end of the battle the dark guardian activates a spell that will turn all the guardian's into statues, while not being able to deflect the spell the light guardian is able to cast the same spell against the dark guardian and thus the guardian were turned to stone and spread through the world
    then a prophecy had surfaced that said
    "when the guardian's shall be released the decedent of light and the decedent of darkness
    will fight together for the downfall of the dark guardian"

and now for the list
    guardian of light-pegasuas kaiser
    guardian of fire dairyujin
    guardian of earth- gao rider
    guardian of the seas-super/gran dasher
    guardian of the skies-sky star
    dark guardian-mega saurer

8. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's kinda.... dry

I guess my next question'd be what are the characters like if their origins are not what makes them interesting?
    After that'd be how were there jets and cars 3000 years ago?

9. tfmaker

1.what do you think should be changed/added to the story to make it more interesting?
    2.the only ones really effected by the origin are pegasuas kaiser and mega saurer
    3.think of aurora like Atlantis it was much more advanced then the rest of the world
    4.as for how pegasuas kaiser should be involved with the god dairyujin is that probably most of pegasuas rider will become the armor for the arms and phoenixion & gao kaiser will form together some kind of backpack with wing and jet engines

10. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm no expert, so I shouldn't be so judgmental. All I can really give is my opinion.
    1. I think it'd make things more interesting if the braves weren't defined by specific elements, but I don't know what the characters personalities are like, so I can't say for sure. I just think it'd make a more interesting dynamic if there were braves from the past interacting with braves from the future.

2. There's definitely something here. Perhaps if you decide to integrate some of the ideas I guess would be in the story, have pegas kaiser and mega saurer be the last survivors of their civilization where all the other braves had to be rebuilt by modern technology. It could make mega saurer's character more interesting if even though he made war against his civilization, he still spared his brother.

3. I just never thought it right that one advanced technology would develop along the same lines as another advanced technology, and like I said, I think there would be a more interesting dynamic if animal braves were representative of the ancient civilization while the ones with modern vehicle modes were rebuilt in the future.

4. I have nothing much to say on how the robots combine, but I should add that I'll redraw the dairyujin designs if you want me too, and this time I'll take more time than a single class period.

11. tfmaker

not a bad idea but will pegasuas kaiser & mega saurer's background remain the same as had wrote or do you want to change somthing

now the rest of the cast
    super/gran dasher
    aqua dasher-the team leader
    sea dasher & marine dasher-they are like hyoryu and enryu they look exactly the same but have different personalities
    their support unit the aquos loader
    and the 4th member of the team
    wave dasher-anther survivor from the origin story if you want

sky star
    star falcon-the team leader and his beast mode resembles gao falcon
    star shuttle-the brains of the team and he resembles shttle saber in design and combination
    star sonic-the least serious character of the team his design is a mixture of the energon wing saber & the cybertron wing saber

mega saurer
    like draias he is made up of beast units the transform only for combination which resemble dinosaurs
    mega rex
    mega ptera
    mega stego

12. tfmaker

13. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here's a much better picture of what I envisioned for Dairyujin.

[​IMG]

I had to look back at my doodles I'd done to remember the transformation process, and ended up changing alot. I had Dai Dragon's tail collapse into a sheath on Dairyujin's back with the spike on the end of Dai Dragon's tail acting as the end of a spear that can be drawn out. Also, I drew Dai Dragon's wings as a series of collapsable triangles. I'm not sure how well I can discribe it without visual aid, but imagine like half of a dodecahedron that then folds in on itself like \/\/\/.

I'll need to explain Dai and Jin's transformation too, but I'll save that for when I redraw them.

14. tfmaker

wow this is a amazing design i love it you read my mind about dai dragon's tail even though i was going for a sword and i'm leaving the wings as they are

have you had any ideas about the story?

15. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe I can convince you on the wings when I draw the dragons. I wanted something along the lines of Baan Gaan's wings without outright copying them. Also, I didn't think a sword blade would integrate as well into dai Dragon's tail as the tip of a spear, but I might try to draw both versions.

I haven't put much thought into the story since then, I just know I want Ryujin to be the main character. I think a coming of age story from his point of view would work best. The first episode could start with his coming online, and most of the background and setting would become apparent through his eyes.

Also, random tangent, but do you not know how to make a sig?

16. tfmaker

1.i can't wait to see the sketches and i would to get a better understanding of your ideas for the design
    in the meantime here are some pics of dairyujin if it help

[​IMG]

2.can you explain about your ideas for the story a bit further

3. i don't know how to make a sig

also did you have any ideas for "brave of the stars" if so i would love to see them posted on the thread

17. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Click on the User CP button to find the signature options.
    I'll be on a plane tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to draw then. I'll also do some simpler diagrams to show the transformation process, but they might end up being to complex, we'll see. I know I drew Dai Ryu compacting quite a bit so Dairyujin's torso doesn't end up so long.
    I haven't put much thought into either story, really. I was uploading the Brave of the Stars chapters to the Yuusha fan group on deviantart, but they were pretty much ignoreed. I remember when I was younger and really wanting a creative vent I wasted alot of time in the fanfiction threads in the 4kids forums. They were small forums, but when you posted a story there, you got noticed, and I actually felt kinda bad to see the site go.

18. tfmaker

1. what do you mean CP button
    2. as for the dai dragon's torso it was either that or making the arms shorter which i couldn't
    3.i think any comments about the design should be posted on the WIP thread for dairuyjin and use this thread for the story

19. Naztok

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This here

Untitled.png

Apologies for the delay on this, but I lost the drawing. I had trouble with Ryujin's face, but I tried to fix it as best I could in paint.net.

Dai&Ryu.jpg

20. tfmaker