My worst TF fanfic ever. (This is all for a good laugh and work-friendly, honest)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by DaggersRage, May 13, 2008.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Comma splices! Bad grammar! Run on sentense! Typos! Horrible character development and plot! Read on if you dare!

(but I'll use paragraphs to be nice)

Kevin was walking down the street when he heard a nose from his back yards. "What is that?!" Kevin asked, saying as he walked to his back yard. Kevin looked up and saw a giant yellow robot sitting in a crator. Kevin said "Wow", Kevin said.

The giant yellow rebot stood up out of the crator and looked down at Kevin. The giant robot's said "Hi there, my name is Bumblebee" in a friend tone.

"My name is Kevin" Kevin said. "What are you" then Kevin asked.

"I am a Transformer(tm), I turn into a car." Bumblebee xplaned.

"Cool what car?" Kevin asks again.

"A punch buggy" Bumblebee said.

"Hahahaha, that is lame" Kevin laughed.

"That is not nice" Bumblebee said and then explosions came fromed behind Bumblebee and Kevins house exploded but Grandma was O.K. "O no, look out it is Starcream!"

Starscream came from the sky transformed into his jet fighter shooting lasors and rockets! "Haha ha, die auobot!" He laughed as he shot more lazers. Bumblevee transformered into his punched buggy and opened a door. "Quick, get in Kevin!"

"Okay" Kevin said and got into the door. Bumblebee drove off and flew up a ramp over a pit. Starscream keep shooting mor and more but could not hit the fast little Autobot. "Faster Bumblebee said Kevin!"

"I am going as fastest as I can!" Bumblebee said but oh no Starscream is cathing up! "I will call for help!"

And then Bumblebee called for help. Optimus Prime, leader of the Transformers Autobots said "Autobots transform and roll out!". Then Optiums Prime did a forward flip and shot star scream with his gun.

Starscream said "Curse you'ed Autobots I'll will be back!" and then Starscream flew away!

"Thank god I am alive" Kevin said as he jumped out of Bumblebee so Bumblebee could transform back to robot mode without crashing Kevin. The Sun was setting into a sunset.

"We may have won today Kevin, but the Decpticons will be back" Optimus Prime said.

That is how Kevin became friends with the Autobots.

END, or is it'ed?

2. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Oh damnit, thats twice I post a fan fic in the the fan art section! Sorry guys!

3. Skorpiya Nuka

Skorpiya Nuka Decepticon Fanfreak!

Lol. The fic reads like sarcastic humor. ;D Good job.