My Wished TF2 Ending & TF3 plot

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Ok so at the end of ROTF, Prime could be dead (killed honorably while fighting either Megs or the Fallen) along with about 2/3 of the Autobots. Bumblebee and Ironhide at least should be left and the Twins for continued comic relief/children's entertainment. And hopefully Arcee & her crew will reformat into something better and get legs for Christ sake. Bumblebee could be holding the Matrix of Leadership recovered from Prime's body. He would be too modest to accept it for himself and decides to keep it for someone else later. They could go into hiding like the 'cons did at the end of TF1 with Sam, Mikaela, and Leo while Agent Simmons is dead (I heard something about this being possible a while back). Megatron could be "knighted" by either Unicron or The Fallen as Lord Galvatron to explain the name change to general audiences. Starscream could be betrayed by Megatron and killed with either Thundercraker or Skywarp being put in his place.

TF3 could be set a few years later (no more than 4) and Sam and Mikaela has had a baby named Daniel (like in G1 movie). The Autobots are still in hiding, but a few Autobots have been wandering towards the energy signals of the AllSpark and Space Bridges (Sun Harvesters). They join Bumblebee and Ironhide who want to make a final stand against whatever Decepticon forces they could before going down once and for all. A message sent shortly after Arcee left Cybertron sent by Ultra Magnus could be received finally and it is a distress call and a request for reply from survivors. Things on Cybertron could be bleak too with the Decepticons abundant there too (enter Shockwave). Elita-One and the other Autobots used to power AllSpark #2 could be brought back and every Autobot abandons Cybertron. Bumblebee and Ironhide take a group to meet the Elite Guard/Cybertron Autobots on the moon for a plan. Skids and Mudflap could act like mature youngish adults now (like Hot Shot in Cyberton at LEAST). They could be put in charge on Earth. Ultra Magnus, Kup, Hot Rod, Perceptor, and Blaster could be introduced and they regroup entirely later with groups scattering. Junkion and the Quintesson planet could be introduced and Wreck-Gar could be brought in. A finally battle part one takes place with the Fallen on Earth (or what is left of it) and the Autobots could be nearly wiped out. Then Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Arcee, Sam, Daniel, and others could be taken to infiltrate Unicron and the Matrix turns Hot Rod into Rodimus Prime and he sees a "ghost" of Optimus nodding with approval.

While all of this is crazy enough, they could work in (neatly please) the Dinobots, Aerialbots, Combaticons, Stunticons, Protectibots, Technobots, Mini-Cons, and Destructicons. This may be a little too much to ask, but it would be cool. Blitzwing or some other Triple Changer must be in!

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
  3. Armada_MK

Armada_MK Emissary of Primus

News Credits:
    OOOh k how is this news?:inquisiti 

4. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    damn it is is news man that man has something to say.....but very nice ending

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    holy transformers movie 1986 rip off batman! Im sorry but thats exactly what ya did there, you did add to it and fluff it out a bit with lots o bots and cons but still the rip off is pretty blatant and i would hope they would have learned from the blow up they got for killing off prime inthe 1986 movie

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Cool ideas, though a bit too similar to the old cartoon movie. Not sure I'd want all of that in TF3 though. It would fit better when split up into two movies, imo. In the end, something much more original would be much much better, imo.

Oh, and one of the twins, say Mudflap, should sustain damage to one of his "ears" so bad it can't be fully repaired towards the beginning of one of the movies. Then later on, and more towards the end, Skids should die, leaving Mudflap to cry over his dead body.

Anybody get the reference there? :ev: 

7. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    Harry Potter 7- The Deathly Hallows
    George loses his ear by Snape. He makes a bad joke. At Hogwarts, Fred is killed in the final battle by Death Eaters.
    Am I right?

8. BenPrince

BenPrince Banned

Yawn...

9. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

i was thinkin same thing.

10. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

the third movie needs to be the final show down between prime and megs. not so sure about unicron. it would be weird seeing a being full of tramendic power being taken down by cars, but if they had the leader matrix maybe, and if the matrix does exist coudn't the power be concentrated to restore cybertron but also kill prime(3rd movie, no body will mind)? it could close with a new golden age of cybrtron and the new leader could be giving a eulogy to prime

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yep :thumbs2:  Here's your e-cookie.

[​IMG]

I honestly think the twin-bots should have personalities similar to the Weasley twins.

12. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Have to agree. It is too much like the '86 movie, and killing Prime is suicide. He is the franchise and his death is the reason the franchise lost lots of it's appeal. Injured in battle, or a similar fate to what happens to Jack Sparrow at the end of Dead Man's Chest and is brought back in the 3rd is fine, but killing Prime means the third movie would bomb. No way.

13. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    If there was one way they could ruin those two for me it would be doing that.
    No offense to those that like it, but the last thing I'd want to see in Transformers is Harry Potter stuff. Eeew.