3D Artwork: my WIP fan art : only human Starscream Sam Fisher

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by knoted, Jul 13, 2009.

1. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    Transformers & Splinter Cell Conviction !?

Yes, this kinda rolled into one somehow. My basic idea was to create a technician character. This was before E3, so I had my ideas about what Splinter Cell Conviction could be as well ; in my case I was thinking disguises & social context which would fit in Sam Fisher, disguised as a technician. I really did not intend to make him resemble Sam Fisher in the first place....

I also love Transformers. Most recent fav is Starscream from Revenge of the Fallen. So I made this technician a F22 Raptor technician with ROTF Starscream colours and Cybertronian tattoo's.

Anyway, he's still very work-in-progress. Colourmap is far from finished. Maybe you guys can imagine what a SC Conviction could have been with this kind of idea.....

Pics :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can also find 'em & more at my Deviantart page : knoted @ deviantart

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    That's pretty cool. It could even make a good modern interpretation to the G1 Pretender SS as well. hehehe

3. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Pretty cool. The tattoos are a bit too dark though, makes them look like they were just pasted on instead of actually tattooed.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    That's awesome. I LOVE the concept. THIS is how Pretenders should be done. :thumb 

5. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Digital art monkey

Funny how everyone's hit the same thought trail...would make an excellent movie-style Pretender! And as for the tats, I agree that they could use a little fading to bring the skin colour through ever so slightly, but I love the designs! :thumb