My weekend haul...

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Ruination04, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    My dad and I were walking through the edge of the woods behind my house this weekendand I cam across a big Tonka construction vehicle, It was in pretty good shape actually with nothing that saw bent anywhere, only some rust and fading from the sun. I decided to keep it and see if I could fix it up any. Well, the old lady who lives next door came and said that her son had thrown that thing out in the woods a long time ago. She said to follow her, she had something to give me...

I went to her storage building and she had a bag full of old toys like LJN wrestling figures,He-Man and other stuff. I got:

LJN Hillbilly Jim, Iron Shiek, & Junkyard Dog. The paint is worn pretty bad and they're dirty though.

I also got a Chuck Norris figure in a space suit of some kind.
    A Karate Kid figure and some kind of ninja.
    Some type of robotic horse that I believe belongs to He-Man.

She then said how her grandson was into army stuff so she wanted to save that for him. As soon as she said that, I spotted a Cobra Rattler but she wouldn't give it up....ARRRGHHHHH

Also, I got a Magnum PI model kit of his ferrari. Never been put together but the car body was gone. Everything is was like brand new....I wish I had the body!!

A Radio Shack RC Nisson 300ZX. Dunno if it works or not.
    Battery contact are fine and the car doesn't look bad at all.
    Either it wasn't played with much or it was well taken care of.

[​IMG]

And quite a few TFs.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Prime broke as I transformed him. The trailer looks to be good though.
    Soundwave is pretty good. Tape door works fine and stays closed. Legs don't droop. The Insecticons are great. Jumpstarter works fine.

I guess one person's junk is another's treasure. LOL

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    wait, that prime SOOOOO looks fixable. and the robotic horse from he-man is named stridor. sweet little haul! :thumb 

3. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Way 2 go!