My wants for this series...

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Xformermike, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Xformermike

Xformermike Well-Known Member

What are your particular concerns about Prime??

I want the characters to continue reminding me of Beast Wars. It's time for that kind of nostalgia to occur as we are around 14 - 15 years from it's birth. Wouldn't it be amazing if some nostalgic Beast Wars hints were in it? haha... BW nut here.

I would like to see more ranting and playing between the Autobot troops.. really show us their individual struggles and lives... Let us know what each one has gone through and what it's thinking... And make them unique. A new universe worth checking out..

I want Megatron to be an amazing schemer. Just like in Bw... Always five steps ahead of prime. Cunning. I want to see the plans of megatrons intricate design flow out and reveal slowly throughout the series... sounds a lot like BW... but I just want a good story this time. Good start, let's not start flaking out after the five part miniseries!

More decepticons. Where are they all? Soundwave so far has no voice, just records and plays others. Starscream is pretty cool. Megatron is damn cool. But let's have some more.

Bring back Cliffjumper. lol. Just kidding.. screw him! people die.

Make some individually focus episodes to reveal personality... But also continue with this over arching story that you've created... Bring GOOD continuity back to the cartoon world. Good job so far!

I dunno.... I love this series... It's pretty balanced and great so far. Let's keep making it awesome!

What are your wants?

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Who the hell reminded you of BW? The only hint of BW I got was the energon.

Also, BW Megatron wasn't so much a brilliant schemer. He was probably average, but he looked brilliant because Primal was an inept leader.

3. Xformermike

Xformermike Well-Known Member

Miiiiinnnttt berrrryyyyy crruuuaaannncccchhh!!!

=d

Anyway. It wasn't so much any specific character... Just more the way they TOLD the story of the characters... the feel of it was very much closer to BW than anything else for me. And I thought it was nice... Makes it feel smarter somehow... Mostly though I look at it as a BW/G1 blend...

4. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

Slow down a bit there chief lol, no need to bring out the guns:redface2: 

Everyone's gonna see a different spin on the characters.. I will say Ratchet and Rhinox are not totally dissimilar!

someday I still want to see two toons who really interact like Rattrap and Dinobot, usually comedy gold!.