My Walmart didn't have $#@%

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TheIncredibleHulk, Jun 3, 2007.

1. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

So I stopped in at my local Walmart tonight. Expected to see a whole shitload of Transformers. What do I find? One tiny display in the isle. Half the display was deluxes, a side for the Real Gear, and then a mix of fast battlers and the pop up thingys. I did some searching and found the Prime blaster things on an endcap. And that was pretty much it, unless you count the leftover Classics.

I look over and see that they extended the Spiderman section. WTF?! The stuff doesn't even seem to be selling, and they extend it. And just beyond that? Cars. CARS?!?!

This is the same Walmart that put Classics Devastator on Clearance 3 weeks after I bought him for full price.

F*ck you Walmart! Hopefully Kmart or Target has a better selection!

/end rant.

2. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

Sounds like my Zeller's store. They had the bear minimum of TF stuff. i gave up and bought it all online from Kooltoyz. Why bother spending alot on gas when I can have it shipped to me for the same price.

3. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Good luck with Kmart...the one near me only put out 1 case of deluxes...that' right...one freaking case. I only went there for the exclusive Unleashed BB

4. Razorwing

Razorwing The Fallen Alternity.

News Credits:
    yeah, I went to my local Wallmart to check it out too. All they had were this tiny section with Pirates 3 stuff everywhere. Oh, and not to mention, they were all Protoforms.

5. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Went to a Walmart today.... NOT A THING! Nothing at all other than the section full of classics that have been there forever. I already got pretty much everything that I want (or could afford) so I wasn't dissapointed or anything. More shocked that they didn't have a single thing movie related out.

-bullet

6. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I havent been to my Wal*mart yet....

I've went to Target today, they were fully loaded, TRU yesterday, they were fully loaded too....on the other hand, I went to this new Meijer by my house in Allen Park today....and guess what?....they had nothing new!!

All they had Cybertron Stuff and a few Alternators!! Even my wife was like WTF?!

7. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    Wal-Mart was a mixed bag in my area. 3 stores had NOTHING. Well .. 1 arm blaster.

2 others had everything you could imagine. Maybe over 20 Jazz deluxes alone.

8. Javi 2 Suave

Javi 2 Suave The King Of Impulse TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Our Kmart had nothing out as of today

9. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

Still no Leader Primes or helmets at my WM... and they do have the labels for them... :( 

10. TheIncredibleHulk

Those two are on the top of my list right now.

11. Ronstar

Ronstar Member

My walmart had no voice changers at all. no walmart exclusive figures or sets either. Hell not even cyber stompers. They had FAB cyber slammers, deluxe, robot heroes, starscream, ironhide and optimus. Oh and the arm cannon things and a single optimash prime. I had gone at about 1 pm saturday, and they hadnt put a single toy out. I went back at 1 am and looked at the weak selection.

12. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yea I went to two local Walmarts yesterday, mainly looking for the police hat because I had gotten all I wanted from Target. But that didn't matter because they had nothing in the way of new movie stuff out.

13. Getter Eagle

Getter Eagle Banned

Did they have a full selection of FABs and Deluxes? If they did, then why are you complaining? Who cares how big the section is.

Spider-man 3 toys are selling incredibly well for how ugly they are, and the stores are loaded with extra stock to replenish the supply whenever needed. There should be huge clearance sales by July. And Cars stuff has been going strong for over a year. The diecast line has some pretty hardcore collectors.

I'd also like to say that your signature image is incredibly upsetting to me!

14. TheIncredibleHulk

I'd say 75% of what they had was Deluxes. Just a few FAB's.

Then its done it's job ;) 

Could be worse, I could be using Underdog as my sig

15. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

ive said it before and ill say it again...... wal mart sucks balls

the wal mart by my house has had the pallet for the movie toys out like 3 times before they stocked it. come midnight friday, nothing......

as of 2 pm on june 2nd they have one tiny display of deluxes......and the area where the transformers usually are that has been cleared out for movie toys.....drumroll please.......completely empty! just price tags for all the non existant toys

found leader prime and the voyagers behinds the bikes next to the board games.

figues though, they stocked alt ravage and rumble in the clearance aisle on the bottom shelf next to the pirates 2 figures, which coincidentally are still there as the pirates 3 toys join them.

16. MagiRanger

MagiRanger Banned

Ebay:
    Mine has everything except for the Deluxes, Voyagers, Leaders, and Real Gear. They DID have a whole bunch of Robot Heroes but I was stupid enough to try and buy one pre-release date and after that I haven't seen them. Probably thought they were "recalled" and sent them back :-(

The worst part is, they don't have the ONE FAB I want (Starscream).

17. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Mine doesn't even have a space for them.

18. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    The Walmart near me didnt really make much space. They just shifted stuff over a couple pegs an through stuff on the top shelf.

19. GladiatorPrime

GladiatorPrime working on Rampage P2-V2

Went to walmart yesterday....had a minimum selection! In Deluxes they had Bonecrusher, Swindle, and Barricade.....had a huge selection of Real Gear, (saw a few new ones I didn't know about!) the only Voyager was Ratchet, and had only 3 of those. The Helmet and Blaster, and a Unleashed BB! THe woman working toys said as they sell out of classics and the last of Cybertron...the Movie display will grow.
    With what money I had....I got me Barricade! Good thing I get paid Tuesday, I'll check out the other stores then!

20. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

The only figure i haven't been able to find is deluxe bumblebee, more or less got the rest.