My video report covering 2 weeks of events of Transformers 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by darthrage, Jul 14, 2010.

1. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
  2. Soundwave_FSD

Soundwave_FSD Yoda in a track suit...

Tyrese in Chicago has to be the final battle, I don't think he had tattoos in previous pictures we've seen of him.

3. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    agreed, this event looks too big to be somewhere near the first half of the film

But I'm thinking the Stunticons might lead the Autobots to fight somewhere that might not be in the city and it is something that has yet to be filmed

4. Soundwave_FSD

Soundwave_FSD Yoda in a track suit...

I like the way you think, it gives me hope for motor master.

But it does make you wonder... How much time has passed in the movie between no tattoos, and tattoos? A man doesn't get both sleeves done overnight.

5. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    Haha! yeah, and you know what is also very ridiculous about Tyrese? He is filming both Transformers 3 and the 5th installment of Fast and Furious simultaneously.

So when the scenes don't need him, he will be flying to south america for F&F and when they don't need him down south, he will fly back for TF3. So I wonder if the tats are for F&F and they are just gonna ignore them in TF3 because, well, although I like Michael Bay, he does have a slight lack of attention to detail