My Version of 2010 Transformers Cartoon

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

This is my idea for the next Transformers cartoon series rumored to come out in 2010.

In this cartoon, I plan to include as many Transformers characters as I can. Many will have one time cameos and may not even say anything but they will be seen. Beast Wars characters..... not so much but any other ones expect to see them.

Think of the new theme song to go with this as a rock/alternative/little tiny bit of metal version of the G1 song. It won't be too insane because this will be targeted for somewhat young audiences (mainly towards 9-12 year olds I guess).

This first episode would be the hour long intro episode. And yes, I did edit this intro part a bit.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scene fades in to outer space. Music is obviously playing but it is something slow and low key. Out of nowhere comes a rumbling, then a cluster of blue glowing cubes go flying past followed by a few more clusters.

The screen cuts to another view of space and hundreds of glowing cube clusters fly past making an alarmingly large fleet.

Again, cut to another part of space, but there is a planet covered with grass and dirt making a green and brown pattern. The screen fade jumps in slowly to zoom into the planet and it gets close enough to see a large high tech looking building. Inside we see an alien (flesh alien not a robot) hitting the ground as if he was thrown down. He looks very old and has blue skin (naturally) and a long white mustache/beard combo. The screen cuts, then pans up to see a towering gray and black robot with red eyes that brighten then dim in a flash. The robot stoops down to face the trembling alien an says in a sinister voice:

"Now... enlighten me to where all of the energon went"

"Pl-please Lord Megatron! We swear to you that we didn't see anything even close to energon flying by here!" says the alien.

"That I find difficult to believe," growls Megatron. The screen shifts upwards as Megatron lifts his head to look at a very high tech looking observatory with flashing computer panels, telescopes, and screens.

"Now, fleshling. I will give you one last chance to tell me what direction the energon is headed, or you and your planet will suffer the consequences," an angry Megatron growled.

"If I knew for sure, I would tell you, but we never actually could tell where it was headed it jus-" The alien realized that he had said too much. Megatron's scowl deepens and he raises a hand and it begins to glow orange.

"Wait! Mighty Megatron, hear me!" the alien desperately cries. Megatron's arm cannon starts to charge up with light as well. "M-M-Megatron we can help you figure it out... jus-" The glow gets almost to blinding levels. "STOOOOOOOOP!!!!! DEAR PRIMUS STOP!" screams the alien. Other have gathered around behind to watch in horror.

The screen jump cuts out to the exterior of the observatory and the windows glow bright orange. Then an enormous shock wave comes blasting out and starts a chain reaction of explosions. The whole planet is seen getting engulfed in plasma explosions and a stream of fire comes off of the surface like a comet. The screen cuts to Megatron surrounded by fire blasting away from the planet unharmed with an angry scowl on his face. His eye twitches a little along with his lower jaw. The screen slowly zooms into his face until only his eyes are visible. They do the glow-dim thing again.

Cut to Mars and energon zooming past it. More is seen off in the distance approaching an asteroid cluster. Cut to a side view of the asteroids- many are seen blowing past them and a few burn through some asteroids, dragging bits of it along behind. Another cut to the moon and some colliding into the surface of the dark side and some skimming the top. At last a wide shot of Earth with clusters coming down in all kinds of spots on the planet. Many are seen zooming past it but just as many are seen hitting the surface. The screen begins to rise up until the top of Earth is seen and the sun peeking over it and the title comes up with an epic slower remix on the theme song playing in the background louder and louder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not come up with a title yet. Next update I will introduce all of the other TF's we are all familiar with... Autobots and Decepticons alike. I will post names at the end of each time that I intro a new character so you know that it is that character (not all names will be mentioned but all will be described.) Hope you like this intro. The end of each update will be a commercial break for the hour long specials like this one. All episodes will be one post and I will try to get one out a week, no promises. I have my comic that I am doing at the same time so bear with the updates. If one isn't being updated much, go to the other and check out what's new on that one. Thanks :cool :thumb 

2. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Awesome so far! :thumb 

3. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    Interesting start. I'll be looking forward to seeing where it goes.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Sorry it's been so long for an update, I don't have regular access to a computer (I use my PSP to use the site normally). Lets move on with the first intro episode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clusters of Energon fall through Earth's atmosphere. Many of them catch fire as they fall. We see a city with clouds over it and the sky is pulsating with blue and orange. Energon shoots through these clouds and make impact with the ground. We see people's startled reactions and them fleeing screaming as buildings and other things catch fire.

Similar things happen in the ocean, in smaller towns, in military bases, in museums, in scientific observatories, and on a space station right above Earth.

After some energon is seen coming down in a field, a small fenced in dirt area is seen with a few old cars. Only four of them seem operational: a red and blue semi truck, an old burgandy pickup truck, a Voltswagon Beetle like car, and a grey and white police cruiser.

Blue light flashes like a strobe light inside of the windows of the cars. Then doors, windows, hoods, and trunks begin to slide and shift and the semi rises up first. A part of the semi truck rises up then melts and morphs into a head and the "eyes" flicker on blue.

Sorry it was so short. More sometime later.

5. peaugh jr2

peaugh jr2 I LIKE WAFFLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

What the bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep?

6. Autobot_Wall-E

Is this good or bad? Sorry about the boring intro, once the factions settle and the main characters are introduced.

7. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Um, I like it so far. Don't know what peaughjr2 means with that. You have to take time to set up the story, even if its boring (though I didn't find yours to be boring), because that will make the good stuff even good-er. :thumb 

8. Autobot_Wall-E

~ Commercial Break ~

The semi truck stands staring blankly. The pickup, Beetle, and police cruiser go through similar transformations. They exchange equally confused glances. The semi suddenly turns his head and his eyes glows.

Semi: Whatever has happened to us, it must be for a reason," says the semi looking up towards the clear, starry sky.

Beetle: Well, at least we're more like those things that used to drive us around now. And maybe that will make them want us again!" says the Voltswagon cheerfully in a young sounding voice.

Pickup: Doubt it. Those "people" want good looking, loud, fast moving cars and trucks. Nothing even close to us," grunts the old pickup grumpily.

Beetle: Hey! Speak for yourself about the good looking part you old rust bucket!" says the Beetle.

As they argue some more, the screen is focused on a camera sitting on the fence. It flashes suddenly (like it took a picture) and falls off of the fence post into some very tall grass. Three smaller robots made up of three parts of the camera itself come out. They look very confused and make little gargly and gibberish like noises.

Pickup: And who knows if we even can roll anymore. Maybe we are permanently this way.

Beetle: Oh really? Well watch this.

With that, the Beetle shifts down into a Voltswagon Beetle again. The pickup truck morphs down into the truck again too and says "Oh."

The semi is focused on again and he still has the deep-in-thought look. he glances up and the background shows a city on fire. As if in a trance, the semi starts walking towards it, crushing the wire gate containing the car lot as he walks on it. The other cars transform back into robots. The pickup truck robot steps forward.

Pickup: Hey where ya goin'?

The semi doesn't answer. He transforms and drives toward the city. The screen looks back at the pickup truck robot shaking his head and the three camera robots stumbling around. The flash function robot runs into the pickup's foot and falls over stupidly.

Obviously, the 5 robots introduced are as follows:

- Optimus Prime (Semi truck)
    - Bumblebee (Voltswagon Beetle)
    - Ironhide (Old Pickup Truck)
    - Prowl (Police Cruiser)
    - Reflector (Digital Camera)

They won't go by their TF names until they are officially "named" by the human characters. Another thing, the factions won't come into play for a while but for now all TFs are neutral towards each other but some of the Decepticons will be somewhat easy to pick out based on how they interact with humans.

9. Autobot_Wall-E

Middle Eastern Military Base

A lot of commotion has been caused.

There are troops running around everywhere carrying weapons and water buckets. Some were hauling things away from the destruction and others were inspecting what hit the base.

Inside a war room there are a bunch of stressed out people talking about what just happened. A general tries to calm everyone down humorously. They speculate about an attack and the general assures them nothing to be excited or worried about. Someone runs into the room and says something like "Sir, you've got to see this."

The general walks outside followed by everyone who was in the war room and they all stare in awe and terror.

A whole squad of planes were standing before them. They looked down curiously.

Plane #1: Wellllllll, if it isn't general loud-mouth and his band of control freaks. Quite interesting how you "oh so great and powerful" commanders order around someone as mighty and majestic as I am. Well NO MORE! Now that this mysterious happening granted me the ability to actually communicate with you fools, I wish to rule you!

Plane #2: Uh, I thought you said we all was gunna rule them an' stuff

Plane #3: Yeah, yeah! And how we're like superior beings or somethin' who together hold the key to-

Plane #1: SHUT UP! SHUT! UP! you.....idiots...... I am speaking, and as your leader, I command you to be quiet!

Plane #4: Hey! Who says you're the boss of us?

Plane #2: Yeah man, what a jip!

Plane #1: SILENCE! I haven't finished my speech to the flesh beings yet! For pity's sake....

Plane #3: 'Ey! Youse said we don't have pity for nobody here.

Plane #1: WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME!?!?!?!?

The exchange goes on as a general's advisor whispers to him "Should we ready the heavy artillery?"

General Munk: No. Let's back off and get out of here before they start talking to us again and we'll regroup with Bravo Team at Rally Point Alpha.

Advisor: Uhhh sir. They are in just about the same situation as we are.....

General Munk: Blast! (To Everyone) Run for it boys!

The humans scatter in every direction while the jets bicker. One of them: an orange, yellow and white one sees the humans escaping and tries to tell Plane #1 (he is white with red and blue on different decorations). He tells him off and jumps back into an arguement and the yellow orange and white plane stands shaking his head at the escaping humans.
    As you can tell, these are Decepticons-to-be. And not just any Decepticons. They are the Seekers

- Starscream (Plane #1)
    - Thundercracker (Plane #2)
    - Skywarp (Plane #3)
    - Acid Storm (Plane #4)
    - Sunstorm (Yellow, Orange, and white plane)

The ones referenced as at the Bravo base are Bludgeon, Blitzwing, Breakaway, Blackout, and Blades. Those guys will come into play a bit later.

Hope you guys are enjoying this. I am trying to get better as more updates come.

10. Autobot_Wall-E

~Commercial Break~

A montage begins that will show a lot more Transformers that have been "born"

Energon comes down into an ocean from space. We see it hit the water and make a massive wave. A light blue shockwave goes out and hits a naval fleet. Right then and there a few of the heaviest hit boats morph into humanoid shapes and exchange looks. They zoom off away from the other ships and a few planes are seen taking off from an aircraft carrier. Then the aircraft carrier transforms and an artillery gun climbs up to its shoulder and nods at it.

In space, a cluster of energon breezes a sattelite and it transforms almost instantly. It says in a robotic and at the same time musical and monotone voice "Tracking data".

A scientific observatory is seen and energon hits the building. A van there transforms, so does a microscope on a desk.

In the woods, a jeep is seen flicker blue on the inside and it transforms. It looks off into the distance, smirks and transforms back and drives off with a family in a campsite runs out after it in complete shock.

A news report is seen on a TV in an old couples house and the female reporter reports on electronic devices everywhere are turning into humanoid, intelligent robots and havoc has ensued around the world. The wife calls out to the husband to stop watching so much sci fi television it isn't good for him and he acts like "ehhh whatever". Out in their driveway, a truck is seen driving out of it.

The montage goes at a faster pace showing only energon hitting and electronics lighting up with the same blue glow. It ends with the semi truck seen in the beginning's headlights as it races to the burning city.
    A lot was seen here but....

- Tidal Wave
    - Shockwave
    - Seaspray
    - Depthcharge
    - Hound
    - Soundwave
    - Perceptor
    - Scattorshot
    - Huffer

Among others were shown but not named or even introduced fully. Things are picking up whether I am showing that they are or not, but the energon has stopped falling just so you know :wink: 

11. Attacker_Prime

Awesome! :thumb 

12. StarscreamComic

StarscreamComic Banned

too many episodes! :eek: 

13. Autobot_Wall-E

Sorry, I figured I give a lot to get people interested.

Btw, this is the big hour long intro episode. Megatron hasn't even gotten to Earth yet and the main characters arent all intro'ed yet. I'll make it clear when it is episode 1.

14. mttyns

mttyns Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Liking your original take on how the Transformers come into being! :) 

15. Autobot_Wall-E

A quick note before I begin with the update.

The explanation for the Seeker update was wrong. The Bravo base Transformers were not Ramjet, Thrust, and Dirge. THey were Blackout, Breakaway, Blades, Blitzwing, and Bludgeon. They are all 'B's for a reason.

And also, I am adding something to the part where the boats are turning into transformers. I thought of to do something with Seaspray.

On with the story!

In the city

The semi drove through the chaotic streets with the other bots following apprehensively behind.

An apartment building is seen on fire. The wires around it are sparking and there are fire trucks around the building. A few people are seen run out of the front door as the semi pulls up and transforms ignoring the people freaking out under him. He walks up to the building and looks inside.

His companions pull up and transform as well but are more anxious about the humans now staring at them in fear.

The semi hears a lady cry: "My baby! She's still in there! Oh God somebody save her!" and the lady sobs. Firefighters start to run in but flames burst out of the building sending them backwards.

"There is nothing we can do sir." One firefighter says to the captain. "The building is set to come down any second now."

The semi looks at the building with a determined look in his eyes and climbs the building's side. People watch in horror as parts of the building fall to the ground.

"Uhhh I wouldn't do that." says the pickup truck running up behind the semi.

The semi kept climbing, and from the view inside the building we see the face of the semi truck robot as he looks in and sees a little girl sitting up against the doors of a closet looking very scared. His face lightens and he reaches in and some parts of the ceiling falls. He pulls back in a reflex, but reaches again and gets the little girl in his hand. He pulls her out and she stares at him in awe.

A few pieces of the wall he was climbing broke out underneath him. The whole side of the building caves and the semi accidently drops the girl. The pickup dives in to save the semi from being crushed, and the police cruiser runs up the wall and flips and catches the girl and landing gracefully. The semi and pickup emerge from the wrecked building. The girl is reunited with her mother and they share happy tears.

A fire truck drives in from seemingly nowhere and transforms. He bumps the police cruiser aside saying "Excuse me" nonchalantly and starts squirting the fire. The humans who were already hosing down the water stare at him in disbelief.

A man with a moustache comes out and starts telling the people how the giant robots saved the day and how they may not be as bad as they seem at first. Cheers erupt for the semi, pickup, and police cruiser. The fire truck turns around and says "Hey, I could have done just as well if not better than these chumps. And I'm helping to clean up the mess so where's my recognition?" The crowd is silent and stares at him weirdly. He turns around and starts hosing again.

A firefighter brings a slumped over dog to the little girl and says something solemnly and she falls into her mother's arm and sobs violently. The semi truck's eyes quiver with emotion and feels sorry for the girl and the dog.

The pickup says this was one heck of a night and they should be getting back before the guy that owns the lot gets back. He and the others transform as the semi stands there and stares and the crowds start to disperse.

The red fire truck was Inferno ladies and gentlemen and he will be COMPLETELY EXTREMELY different than you have ever seen him. He will become a important character so this isn't a one time cameo for him.

This intro episode is quickly coming to a close. The first episode will be up soon and this show can get under way. If you like how the Transformers are coming to be, just wait until you see how the factions come about.

Things will get good soon, just bear with me through the somewhat confusing intro.

16. Autobot_Wall-E

~ Commercial Break ~

Megatron lands on the dark side of the moon. He makes his eyes brighter to see in the darkness.

He looks across the landscape and a shadow moves across a few jagged rocks. He lunges after it at faster-than-lightening speed and seizes it.

He holds it up to his light and it is a rat-like creatures with beady eyes. Megatron glares at it and scans it and deems it not threatening. He drops it and continues walking following an unseen path. The rat thing follows him and he constantly stops to look at it from the corner of his eye and walking forward again. Soon he spins around wildly.

Megatron: WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT FROM ME?!?! You're fortunate I let you live your pathetic life the first time I touched your vile flesh and now you wish to test me?! Be gone before I splatter you across the crater!

With that the rat alien scampers off with an "eeek". Megatron stands there still for a second and slowly turns his head to see a faint blue light coming from behind a stalagtite (Or is it "mite" at the end? I don't remember) He walks up and scoops some of the glowing liquid into his hands and breathes "Ennnnerrrrrrgonnnnnnn". He spins around and rockets off. He follows a trail of translucent smoke that the energon clusters left behind and comes into viewing distance of Earth.

17. Attacker_Prime

Awesome updates, man! Nice idea of the Autobots saving the day! :thumb 

I guess Inferno's gonna be like Animated Sentinel Prime in personality.

18. Autobot_Wall-E

Oh my gosh YES! You got it without me even saying something! But he will be a bit "darker" than Sentinel Prime. You'll see soon.

This big intro episode is coming to an end.

I'd better put this in before we go on:

Back When The Energon Hit The Naval Fleet

One boat transforms into a robot mode and floats in the water. It looks at its hands then treads water for a bit then giggles. The sound of guns setting, locking and loading is heard and the robot looks up surprised. Battle ships have surrounded it, guns pointed at the robot. He makes a bit of a surprised squeal and zooms off using his propellers. The boats turn to aim at him and one ship shoots out a net that wraps itself around the robot. He sprawls under the net and makes scared noises. He has one more frightened look then inside one of the ships, a captain says into a radio: "General, we have one of them!"

The boat robot turns over in the water and sees the other robots flying and sailing away and he makes one more moan before the screen zooms out and we see the naval ships close in.

Quick intro to Seaspray that I meant to add into the part about the naval vessels becoming TFs. Another update (a real one) is being written right now.

19. Autobot_Wall-E

The sun is shining. Birds chirping around the old, dusty, and quiet country road where the little used car lot/dump sat.

The pickup truck, the Voltswagon, and the police cruiser sit around on various objects. A few other random car and truck robots are there as well (no specific homages to anyone.... sorry) are listening to the story. The pickup is doing most of the talking. The three camera robots are making stupid faces and making silly sounds in the background.

The semi sits on a stump away from the others and staring into the sky at the sun and some birds. He has a remorseful look on his face. He looks at his hands, then closes his eyes and covers his face.

The police cruiser walks up to the semi and looks solemn.

Cruiser: I feel your sorrow. The life of the creature could not be preserved. There was nothing you could do.

The semi looks up at the cruiser.

Semi: It is not right. All life is precious and should have a chance. If only I had-

The cruiser puts a reassuring hand on the semi truck's shoulder.

Cruiser: Give it a rest. The humans are quite happy with us. We may even have a chance to be driven again soon.

With that, a rattling old pickup truck came driving up the road. The random vehicle robots scramble and the main crew go "Uh oh" and transform. We see the police cruiser transform and the semi look up from his misery and squint at the road. The pickup pulls into the lot. Two of the camera robots are up the fence and the last one is humorously struggling. Finally it is pulled up only for all three to fall backwards into the tall grass beneath them.

The pickup's doors open and a middle aged man with stubble facial hair gets out. Behind him, an adolescent girl and boy get out and a younger boy follows them. The man stares at the vehicles wildly and holds his kids back. The girl evades him and runs to the fence and starts looking around. She looks down and lightens up as she picks up her camera.

The father looks at the vehicles with his eyes shifting between them and slowly lets down his arms and shouts "What are you?"

Pickup: The same thing that we've always been. Neglected cars.

The father jumps back screaming "AHH!" The pickup transforms.

Pickup: Look. We don't want trouble. We just want to be.... you know. driven a little more. And detailed. And given diesel fuel again. These things make a good ol' truck happy ya know?

The cruiser and Voltswagon transform also. The camera splits and transforms in the girl's arms. The robots stand on one side as the humans stand on the other. The semi quickly transforms and steps forward.

Semi: Please! Friends!

Father: Friends? You freaky robot things have not come across as friends. I've seen what your little buddies have been doing all around the world. Real friendly. I can't believe MY cars had to become these robot things. This is not turning out to be a good day.

The pickup scowled.

Girl: I dunno dad, they don't seem like they want to hurt us. And my camera is alive! Maybe I can actually get it to capture what I want the way I wanted without issues now!

Father: Sweetheart, we can't assume. I want all of you kids back in the truck. BACK IN THE TRUCK!

Semi: Please! Please...just... allow us to accompany you and prove our benevolence.

The man stood there glaring at the robots for a long hard minute. The girl had already begun to gather up the little camera robots with each one trying to evade her humorously. The man looked down at his feet and saw the shadow of the semi and looked up at his pleading face.

Father: I suppose I could-

His voice trails off into mumbling. The Voltswagon jumps into the air for joy yelling "Woo hoo!" ^_^ the ground rumbles and the old non-transformer pickup rolls backwards into the fence breaking it. The rear bumper falls off. The man takes a long good look at the truck then back at the robots. His mouth shifts and quickly says "Let's go!"

Sorry about the annoying names calling the TFs what they are. They will get their names next update. So will the humans and they will be developed some. I don't know how to describe the kind of beard that isn't a beard but just scratchy hair on a guy's cheek so I called it "stubble". Whatever it is called, that is what it is.

Hope you guys are still enjoying it. As soon as what needs to be explained does, I will ask for the fan fic to be reviewed. Have a happy Thanksgiving and I'll see you guys later :D 

20. Autobot_Wall-E

This is a part 1 update because my mom is being annoying.

They will get their names this time around so be happy :D  :) 

*AFTER ANOTHER COMMERCIAL BREAK*

A flaming ball falls from the sky. Some tourists watch as the fire falls. It is seen hitting the ground hard (it shakes on impact). Megatron slowly rises and looks around. A few shocked people are standing at his feet. Some start to run and one takes a picture. Megatron covers his eyes from the flash. He pulls out a massive cannon and blasts the humans in front of him.

The smoke clears and he scowls and flies away. The creepy little rat-like alien from the moon is seen clinging to his back.

~ ~ ~

In the car with the family that found the semi truck and his crew, the father constantly looks at the rear view mirror. The pickup truck is in the front of the convoy, then the Beetle, then the police cruiser, then the semi. He sighs and looks ahead again. The girl is clutching her camera and the adolescent boy looks backwards at the cars. The Beetle's windshield sparkles like a wink. He smiles.

At their house, the father shuffles the kids out of the truck and runs towards the approaching cars. He shows them the way behind to house and has them go back to a area surrounded by trees. They transform there.

Father: Ok, ok. So if you guys are going to stay here, there are a few rules you are going to have to live by, but first I'm going to ask you a few questions.

The kids walk through the trees looking at the robots.

Semi: You may ask us what you wish.

Father: Alright. Now I have owned you all for a while. Some of you longer than others but nothing like this have ever happened. What exactly made you like this?

Semi: We.... do not know. A little while before we transformed, there was a storm. But no ordinary storm, it was like no other.

Father: Yeah, yeah yeah I heard about all that. But, do you have any idea why all of this happened to you?

Semi: We know as much as you do.

The younger boy pushes past his brother and sister.

Little Boy: Can we name them? Please please?

Father: Come on Jimmy, it's not like they're a dog and you can name 'em like they're your pet.

Pickup: Hey, it would be the least that you could do seeing how you didn't drive us or -

Father: You can remember what happened to you before?

Police Cruiser: Like it was yesterday.

Jimmy: Bumblebee!

He seemed like he was pointing at the Voltswagon Beetle

Voltswagon: Wha-Who me?

Father: Jimmy....

Voltswagon: No no it's cool I don't mind if he-

Girl: Yeah dad, lighten up. He wasn't even trying to name him, there's a Bumblebee on him. Actually, there's a lot of them look!

About 40 bumblebees were settled on the Beetle. The family looked on with amazement.

Bumblebee: Cool.

End of Part 1

TBC