My Vacation Haul

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sunstorm9119, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 RC 1136

Ebay:
    My Vacation Haul- Now with pictures!

So I spent a week in Pittsburgh, and came back with a few things that are insanely cool.

1. Micro master Rocket base- not sure if any pieces are missing, but it did come with Countdown and a bag of things. Only paid $40 for it.
    [​IMG]

2. Trypticon- I know there are some pieces missing here, and I'm not sure if it still works or not, but at $40 I just couldn't help myself. BTW, does anyone have his instructions? It's been about 15 years since I've seen him, and I can't remember how to Transform him, where the batteries go.....etc. Any help would be appreciated.

[​IMG]

3. The big enchilada.......JETFIRE!!!!!! This thing is awesome! No yellowing, some minor paint wear on the nose, a bit of sticker wear. Did I mention he's complete?? He even has the gun clip that is so easily lost. I'm not sure if I got a good deal on him or not, but I don't care! I've been looking for him for about 3yrs now, and could never afford to pay the price for him untill now. At $179 I just couldn't resist.

[​IMG]

I know, I know.......:useless  , so I'll have some up shortly, (i'm still unpacking from the trip).

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  2. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  3. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Congrats! :) 

4. Optimus Heckster

Optimus Heckster Well-Known Member

Countdown is one of my FAV TF's. I love him! $40 is a pretty good deal. I bought a complete one for around $50 shipped. One of my fav childhood toys.

5. Sunstorm9119

Sunstorm9119 RC 1136

Ebay:
    Back to the top, I command you!!!