My upcoming website(decision is done)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WWMEGATRON, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

I dunno if some of you remembered, but over a year ago I open a thread asking you best web host servers that can be provided for me to do a site. As stated before, Puerto Rico is in an ungodly economical situation and sadly one seems to find less job openings and more stores closing.

After thinking things through since(for nearly 3 years I been deciding, none of you know this) and the sad news of my cousin quitting his job because his workplace is closing down in October(ONE OF 3 JOBS HE LOSES IN THE LAST 71/2 YEARS) I decided the web site MUST start by late the July. This decision, risky, is irreversible. It's hell, here!! You guys have no idea how hard things have become; you think things are hard in the U.S., but here is worst because my home island has become a parasitical territory to the U.S.; sustaining under federal funding but "incapable" to revitalized its economy. It shames me to be Puertorrican, I' am that honest...

... my grandfather is revolting in his grave.

My website will be called theciemgecorner.com; it will have comics, some free membership to watch, do to the Fair Use Act regulations, and others will be pay membership of $5, no more nor less. Plus my review show, Taking On... which I will accept suggestions.

If you are interested, here's the first pamphlet. My Upcoming web site by ~Gades1980 on deviantART

2. ronin0510

ronin0510 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wow, I remember that thread. I hope everything works out for you and your website. Good luck bro. :D 

3. WWMEGATRON

The Cats' Lives!! teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P1ul_aZxus&list=UUKqrqU3mLzu2i3FgpwFWlOw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

"The Cats' 9 Lives!!" web comic Teaser Trailer for my website theciemgecorner.com. is now up. It has some new characters that will be introduce as the stories moves on. I know I said previously there would be audio in the teasers but I decided to keep it with brief sounds. The web comic will be free membership to watch do to the regulations protected ans stated under the "Fair Use Act".

The cats 9 Lives!! 2 page preview.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have decided that on July the website will be open. Teaser trailers for TC9L!! which will be with no narration but with sound, is almost done and I might upload it before the week is over.

With this and Krasnoryan(pay membership) have nearly 20 pages together, and adding the extras of "Godzilla 2454" and "Just Bugging Around!!", there will be a total of 24 pages presented on the day of the opening. Stay tune for news.

If you guys are interested to meet the characters, check out their first story(originally titled What's New Pussycat??). Mind the story started in October 2009 and finished it back in March 2012, so get used to sudden changes on the characters, I was experimenting with their design at the time, and the orthography errors, English is not my strongest point.

What's New Pussycat ?? Cover by ~Gades1980 on deviantART
    [​IMG]

4. WWMEGATRON

Krasnoryan Page previews plus Character bio #1.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ronna Brisk

[​IMG]

5. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

While it looks like a great comic, we do not allow posting to purely promote other websites. You can, however, have a link to your site in your sig. All the best!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.