My Ultimate Spider-Man/Transformers idea!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by OptimusShine114, Dec 13, 2007.

1. OptimusShine114

OptimusShine114 Well-Known Member

My JLA/Transformers idea!

Sorry, this is probably my second challenge post, but I've got an idea for a JLA (as of 2006)/Transformers (G1 A-Bots/D-Cons with IDW alt forms) crossover:

Timeline: TF (post-Escalation), JLA (Post-JLA/JSA crossover, Post-Wedding Special)
    The Story: The JLA and the Autobots form an alliance to stop the Decepticons and the Injustice Gang from wreaking havoc among Earth and Cybertron!

Heroes: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern (John Stewart or Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Firestorm, Vixen, Black Lightning, Hawkgirl, Red Arrow, Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Prowl, Ironhide, Jazz, Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Hot Rod, Blaster, Elita-One, Suntreaker, Sideswipe, Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Hound, Grimlock, Slag, Swoop, Sludge, Snarl

Villians: Megatron, The Seekers (Starscream, Skywarp, & Thundercracker), Soundwave (w/Ravage, Ratbat, Rumble, Frenzy), Astrotrain, Blitzwing, Constructicons (Scrapper, Hook, Bonecrusher, Longhaul, Scavenger, Mixmaster),
    Injustice Gang: Lex Luthor, Joker, Cheetah, Killer Frost, etc.

Misc.: Verity Carlo, Jimmy Pink, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, etc.

2. Wristblade

Wristblade Member

Umm why does the title say Ultimate Spiderman/Transformers when this thread is aboth JLA/Transformers?

3. OptimusShine114

Sorry. I wanted to edit the title, but I don't know how!

4. BallaTron

BallaTron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I don't get why the Decepticons would wanna join forces with the Injustice Leauge!Cool premise but kinda similar to The Avengers/Transformers,and I was'nt so much for that!
    Not knocking your idea or anything either dude,just not for me!I don't know why I even Replied.......I need Coffee

5. OptimusShine114

All Right. What about...Darkseid? Or Braniac?