My turn for speculation/*possible spoilers*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by seeker311, Sep 18, 2008.

1. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Ok, so from what Ive seen in the images and confirmations here in the boards, Ive put some thoughts together:
    1. Soundwave is the Audi
    2. Arcee is originally the ice cream truck which then changes herself to the three bikes. Why? A) the ice cream truck splits in pieces to form one vehicle; the bikes split in pieces to form one bot B) the ice cream truck was on the same set as the one with the Audi chasing the bikes; Arcee realizes shes no match for Soundwave as an ice cream truck and has to reformat. C) look at the ice cream truck's colors, who would that be a nod to? Dont forget all the nods in TF1
    3. The symbols Sam starts to see will talk about the Fallen and how he is coming to destroy everything; I wouldnt be surprised if they said the cube belonged to him or to that effect and that is why he is coming.
    4. If its true there was a Pontiac Solstice around and Jazz is not coming back, then it could be WheelJack and the Corvette will be Tracks/Silverstreak
    5. Ratchet will die trying to save Sam's parents
    6. The decepticons will attack Sam's house; this was evident in the last Walmart vid that his house had been on fire.
    7. If Prowl is in, it will be the Malibu police car; Chevy wouldnt use their vehicles unless they were integral to the movie; In TF1 all GM vehicles were used as either the bots, junk cars to smash, or vehicles that belonged to sector 7. The only non GM police car not integral to the movie was the ford that Sam bonks his head on.

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Pretty sure we've already been told that Soundwave isn't the Audi.
    We've definitely been told that Arcee and the ice cream truck will share scenes. They're not the same bots.
    And I'm also pretty sure it's established that Jazz is coming back.

3. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    since when?
    there's been no actual confirmation from anyone that jazz will be back, and the person who recently posted "spoilers and inside info" i think from unicron.com was pretty vague and most of what was said seemed fakey

4. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    I read that the Pontiac Solstice was on set as well as Darius McCary on the first 4 days of shooting.

So people said there might be a flashback scene. I am positive we won't see a flashback with Jazz.

So what could it be??

My theory? Darius McCary was visiting Michael Bay on the set and drove HIS personal Transformer "Jazz" , the Pontiac Solstice to visit him there.

5. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    Nope. We've seen the R8's robot mode. It's either Barricade or a "hi-then-bye" character that heavily cannibalizes Barricade's bot mode to save budget, but definitely not Soundwave.

I will once more refer to the leaked call sheets: Arcee motorcycles rip past Ice Cream twins The Arcee bikes and the Ice Cream truck are in the same scene at the same time. They're not the same characters.

You could be right about this.

Both possible.

6. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    oh god please keep Jazz dead.

7. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

Not knowing Soundwave's alt is driving me flippin' crazy!!!! It's the one big thing I'm looking forward to seeing before the actual movie.

8. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I'm one fo the few who wants to see Jazz back, but there's nothing confirmed about his return, Orci denied the rumors about his return.

9. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    that doesnt mean they are 2 different characters; remember in TF1, old BB drove past new BB to reformat. What if the same happened here? Arcee, as the ice cream truck, rips past three bikes to reformat and have a better advantage.

10. MythofBlackout

News Credits:
    First, the sheet refers to the truck as the Ice Cream twins. The twins are later mentioned as being in the parking lot at the Smithsonian:

"EXT SMITHSONIAN AIR & SPACE MUSEUM
    Establish. BUMBLEBEE & THE TWINS in pkg lot."

Unless there are Autobot twins all over the place in this movie, that implies the same characters as the ice cream truck are also present later in the movie - after you're claiming Arcee would have reformatted into the motorcycles (and, thus, there would no longer be any ice cream twins).

Finally, there's this:
    "R8, Arcee, Stinger, Hummers, Trikes all race past Ice Cream truck. Ice Cream truck chases R8 thru alleys. Crashes. Splits in two. Twins fight."

Sounds an awful lot like the ice cream truck continues to chase the R8 after Arcee races past it and it then transforms into the twins.

I'm pretty sure the Ice Cream Truck isn't Arcee, unless the callsheets are incredibly poorly written or outright misleading. ;) 

11. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    There's no proof the ICT is the same twins as the other cars, but yeah, there's no way arcee is the ICT.

12. 13eelzebub

13eelzebub Well-Known Member

Bring Back Jazz!!! - The Official Michael Bay Forums
    But its coming from michael bay lol :peoples: 

13. MythofBlackout

News Credits:
    There's nothing conclusive, yeah, but I highly doubt they'd have more than 1 set of twins in this movie.

14. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if arcee is indedd in the movie shw will be just one bike not three its highly incmapible that arcee will transfomr her shelf just by using 3 bikes she be the same size as iron hide or optimus prime if that where true.

if arcee is usses 3 bikes to be in robot mode ill be surprised but i doubt it she be stronger than optimsu prime combiners are usally strong than the one bot froms such as bumblebee unless if theres mini cons.

15. JuicyNo

JuicyNo Well-Known Member

I'd expect her to be sized more along the lines of Bumblebee, but slimmer (more feminine looking). The mass of 3 motorcycles is no where near the mass of a Topkick, let alone a Peterbilt.

16. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    I like most of this speculation i dont think that Arcee will be a three motorcycle into one we already know that Jazz will not be coming back and well Ratchet saving family would be awesome!

17. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I would LOVE to see Jazz come back. It was a mistake to even kill him. Their wasn't a point it at all.

18. Henriquedematos

Henriquedematos Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A combiner? Huh...

19. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I agree it would be the most stupidest thing if he comes back.

20. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1) Possible, but I'd think they would chose something a bit more grand for him.
    2) Arcee is not the Ice Cream Truck. Won't repeat the callsheet stuff as MythofBlackout has already stated it all.
    3) Again, possible. It's already been stated that the Autobots and Decepticons don't even know where the cube came from, it could easily be tied into the Fallen.
    4) Jazz is history. I would have liked to see more of him but oh well, better him dead than Ratchet and Ironhide, both of whom I felt more for in movie 1. Orci has confirmed him gone.
    5) Another possibility, I hope they don't off him but to be honest if another Autobot is going to bite it in this movie it will be him or Ironhide, they won't touch Prime or Bee and they won't do it to the new characters either.
    6) Yup agreed. Would love it if it was Ravage who shows up at Sam's house and wreaks havoc.
    7) We'll see. Sadly I don't think Prowl is in. Surely we would have seen him driving with the other Autobots by now.