My "Transformers Two" Script/Scene Ideas & Other Thoughts

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Julliant, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

I posted this on the Superhero Hype boards too. By the way this isn't a business proposal or anything, its more of just fan fiction to kill time before the sequel.

====================================================​

The Decepticons
    Starscreams blasts out of Earth's atmosphere, transforms back into his protoform for his long space journey back to Cybertron.

The opening scene begins with Starscream entering Cybertron and is greeted by Shockwave and several other Decepticons. Shockwave questions where are the others, in particular Megatron.

"Megatron is DEAD."

"You lie..."

Something along the lines of that. A brief scrap for leadership starts, but eventually it is agreed Starscream would lead as like the 86' movie, however with many Decepticons still loyal to Megatron breathing down his neck.

Starscream assembles a force to attack Earth to destroy the Autobots, his target being Prime.

My preferred choices would be:
    - The Seekers: Thundercracker and Skywarp, maybe Dirge, Ramjet and Thrust appearing as no more than grunts.
    - Soundwave
    - Constructicons
    I'm not so sure about Shockwave. I love his character but I can't really imagine him being on Earth, he's more of a Cybertron bot.
    The Autobots

Back on Earth, a good introduction to a Wheeljack, who just recently arrived on Earth. By now however, the whole world knows of the Transformers. Videos and pictures of the fight in the city have been circulating the internet and even featured on the news, despite the government's persistant denial of their existence. Soon the Transformers becomes the new Loch Ness Monster, with mixed reactions among those who believe in their existence, and the people who don't laughing at everything.

In truth however the Secretary of Defense John Keller (Jon Voight) keeps in close touch with the Autobots. He has grown very fond of them especially Prime. Lennox and Epps as well as some other unimportant soldiers have recieved a special and secret rank, because they have first hand experience in dealing with the Decepticons.

I'd like some more of the humans developing a relationship with some of the Autobots, like Sam and Bumblebee. I want the Transformers to show more human-bot interaction, not human-human interaction like we have seen in the first movie.
    An idea of a scene is that Sam's dad, Ron aka Sparkplug, accidentally discovers the Autobots, while Sam was having a conversation with them, probably Bumblebee and Ratchet. At first the parents were shocked, but soon Ron gets close to them. Sam's mom would probably remain stunned throughout as comic relief.

This would set up for a close grease monkey relationship between Ron 'Sparkplug', Ratchet and Wheeljack.​

The scene is now in space. Several protoforms are seen zipping to Earth, however as the camera shifts, the Nemesis is seen close behind. The protoforms will be the Dinobots. They get attacked, and being in their protoforms they are defenseless. They get seriously damaged and were in no state to enter Earth's atmosphere. They crashlanded, but fortunately the Autobots managed to pick up their signal as they were entering. They rush to the crash site. The Nemesis remains in darkness of space, and the Decepticons descend to Earth.

The Dinobots
    Close examination shows the 5 Autobots have been damaged beyond recognition. Their sparks will still alive however, but many of their functions were lost. For one, they could not reformat themselves. Their speaking and thinking ability were also damaged. Eventually the Autobots decided to repair them and build an alternate for them manually. Having an interest for Earth's history especially the dinosaurs (because the dinosaurs have ruled Earth for so much longer, they were in some ways superior, and the Cybertronians could also relate to their size better than to humans)

Now I know many of you think the Dinobots should not even appear in any of the films, ever. Or perhaps just Grimlock. Well honestly the Dinobots are important as part of the Autobot diversity, and Grimlock without his shock troopers to command is like the Duke alone in GI Joe. I know for those who feel this way, you don't want the Dinobots/some of the Dinobots for realistic issues like.... how does a dinosaur 'blend in' or it being 'Jurassic Park', or even character development.
    Well personally I don't think ALL Transformers need character development. Grimlock is important, the rest don't. Honestly none of them had any character development in the cartoons as well, its all about Grimlock and all the other important people like Starscream, Ironhide... Bots like Dirge, Longhaul, they're really just side characters.

Anyway, my own take of things is that they (the Autobots) have no intentions of letting the Dinobots out into human contact because their thought processors have been damaged, they can't think right, though Grimlock retains a good deal of his personality and though his speech is a little impaired, he has the rebellious nature from the comics.

Secondly its because they can't reformat by themselves. Making a custom 'shell' would be hard, and thus even the geniuses of Ratchet and Wheeljack could not help them into a vehicle format since that would need engines and other huge changes like breaking limbs to form, say, the hood of a car.​

The Decepticon's Plan
    The first step for the Decepticons is to stir up feelings amongst the humans. To begin, they need to manipulate someone with authority, preferable with access to the media. A puppet.

I don't really have a good idea for this yet, but I'm thinking the guy who showed the Secretary of Defense the pictures of the Mars rover being smashed by a bot. Ever since Sector Seven got disbanded he bears a grudge against the Autobots. They'll probably bribe him with wealth which the Decepticons could easily hack for.
    First they have to assasinate the people who have influence, such as John Keller, the Secretary of Defense, and other unimportant people. Soundwave is dispatched to do the job.

Scene: Important person X is lying in his bed with cucumber slices over his eyes and listening to classical music, in his suite. In a nearby forest, Soundwave (alternate form unconfirmed) transforms and ejects Ravage. who sneaks into the building and avoids detection through swift and silent movement and understanding of the security systems eg security camera angles. Ravage slips into the room, crawls by the bedside, and in quick movement changes the music to heavy metal at maximum volume. Important person X gets up startled. Outside, the security guard turns his head startled as well, then shakes his head and carries on reading the newspaper. Ravage kills Important person X, his screams totally unheard.​

Next they use their puppet to will reveal the (distorted) truth of the Transformers. The huge alien robots exist, and the government has been covering it up all this time. Soon riots start, protestants angrily displaying 'Your War, Our Planet!' 'Get off our planet!', somewhere along those lines. The humans don't really care about who's who, what are the Decepticons or Autobots. They hate all Transformers, most anyway.

The Decepticons then deliberately start a fight in the cities with the Autobots, to try to get as many human casualties as possible. The Autobots despite their efforts, are unable to stop the carnage and are even beaten by the humans. The Autobots, being heavily outnumbered, call out the Autobots, but Grimlock sees what the humans are, and he begins to rebel against the Autobot cause.

Meanwhile Shockwave and Soundwave go to search for Megatron without Starscream's consent.

This is another WIP section. I have not thought of how to revive Megatron, but I'd try to resurrect him ASAP or it will be like the first movie. I might also rearrange the sequence to have Megatron's presence felt earlier in the movie.
    Megatron enters the battle together with Shockwave and Soundwave, and he convinces Grimlock to join the Decepticon cause. He bash Starscream for his trechery, but Starscream manages to scrap through with the excuse of merely postponing the search of Megatron rather than not caring at all. Megatron also declares his plan to plunder Earth of its resources, unlike Starscream who only thought of destroying the Autobots.​

TO BE CONTINUED.
    Please leave your comments on my ideas so far I posted this on the Superhero Hype boards too. By the way this isn't a business proposal or anything, its more of just fan fiction to kill time before the sequel. I hope its not against the rules or anything.

2. adam-x

adam-x megazord activate,,

problem didnt they say cybertron was destroyed in the first movie?? I myself would love to see the movie take place on cybertron.

3. adam-x

adam-x megazord activate,,

love the idea of soundwave and shockwave turning on starscream to go revive megatron.

4. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It wouldn't be live action then.

5. OptimusShine114

OptimusShine114 Well-Known Member

As long as Sam and Mikaela's together, i'm okay.