My Transformers fan fiction

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by TheSwipe95, Dec 31, 2011.

1. TheSwipe95

TheSwipe95 TheSwipe95

Hey, I'm writing a three-part Transformers series and I'm looking for some ideas (other than my own) that could further the stories.

Currently, I'm still working on Part 1, but I have the basics in mind for parts 2 & 3. Part 1 is called First Contact, Part 2 is called Apocolypse, and Part 3 is called Operation Firestorm.

Part 1:
    -the world knows of the Autobots (who are already on Earth) but haven't specifically seen them.
    -the Autobots have the same sort of 'job' as in DOTM, minus the heavy military involvement.
    -Bumblebee is guardian to the main character, Derek Witwicky.
    -Ironhide is guardian to Derek's fiance, Danielle Horton.
    -the Autobot's liason to the UN and to the world turns out to be Danielle's dad, Glen.
    -The Cons are biding their time until the proper time to strike

Part 2:
    -Megatron goes into hiding after the terrible outcome of the battle at the end of Part 1.
    -He learns of Unicron, the Chaos Bringer, and immediately refers to him as master.
    -Derek and Danielle are married now.
    -Optimus has made the Autobot called Rodimus his new third in command, lowering Ironhide to fourth
    -the Autobots, having learned of Unicron as well, must venture inside him and destroy him to save Earth and Cybertron

Part 3:
    -Megatron is dead and a seprate character, called Galvatron, takes command, killing off all the Cons who don't obey him
    -Galvatron's second in command, Thunderwing, is secretly commanding the lost Quintessons who want Cybertron back
    -Thunderwing is too great a threat to let live, and he plans to destroy as many planets as he has to to gain control over Cybertron
    -the Autobots, now led by Rodimus Prime(spoilers!), an the Cons must join forces to stop him

So, that's all I've got so far. If anyone can help me out with more ideas, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks to those who can help.

2. The Ender

The Ender avid indoorsman

awesome! can't wait to see it!

3. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    N-I-C-E! I will try it for sure. Looks really nice! You pretty much thought everything out...If I find any ideas, I'll post them.

4. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

you don't have to do this if ya don't want to but i would personally love to see Jazz in this fanfic. ever since his death in the actual movies i haven't seen a lot of him, and he's my favorite. but other than that what you've got sounds really really good. this is gonna be a really cool fanfic when you're done. :) 

5. TheSwipe95

TheSwipe95 TheSwipe95

Jazz will be in it. He'll have an extra-big part in the 3rd part.

6. TheSwipe95

TheSwipe95 TheSwipe95

Just so everybody knows, the excerpt(s) for my books are in another thread titles "Transformers: The Gears Of War". I suggest you check it out. ("The Gears Of War" is the new title I gave to part 1)