My Transformers Fan Fic Cartoon

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Jazzmatic Prime, May 9, 2009.

1. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

Jazzmatic Pirme here, you may not know this, but I love writing fan fic, cartoons, movies and game ideas down. and since i'm excited about TF ROTF comming out soon I decited to work on a TV series about the Transformers. I'm still working on it, but I want it to be perfect! so I decided to share my Ideas for the Fan Fic to you guys, you know...to see what the public thinks and try and see if I can make it better. I'll share the overall plot, characters bios, voice actors, animated styles and look of the show. Remember this is just a hobby of mine...the show will probably never in a million solar cycles make it to air. so lets just try and have fun with it! I'll post one of the characters later on tonight, jsut look for My Transformers Fan Fic Cartoon 2! :D 

P.S. If Anyone who reads this can draw, please draw what you think the character should look like based on the my discriptions of that particular character. no prize for the best, just for fun...Okay? ;D

2. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

And it begins...

3. kidnicky

kidnicky Well-Known Member

Why?

4. Jazzmatic Prime

Why not? if you don't want to do it, just don't...simple as that. its only my ideas on Fan Fic for transformers. i'm only posting what I think the characters and show should be like. if you guys don't want to join in you don't have too............i'm still going to post the character ideas...

5. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    This would probably go better in the Fanfic or Fan Art section.

--Moony

6. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

And it might go better if you posted your ideas, rather than an announcement that you will post your ideas at some later date. :inquisiti  But good luck with it, good fanfic is always welcome.

7. Jazzmatic Prime

Yeah your probably right...i just wanted to see peoples take on my characters. you see i can't draw worth S#*T! so i thought if i described what they looked like, maybe someone could draw them...Oh well, look for a post of the full the Fan Fic. I'll call it TRANSFORMERS TRANS-X...