My Transformers 3 script?

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Brenttoo, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Brenttoo

Brenttoo Well-Known Member

A few people seemed to like it and I really wanted more perspectives on it, but I know were not allowed to constantly revive our own dead threads, so I took a loophole and posted it as a brand new thread. Please don't shoot me.

Its basically a fan-made idea that I think is very reality-based and I have a lot of faith in it. Hope you enjoy, and please tell me what you really think...

After Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, the first thing to consider is how the world would logically be dealing with the realization that aliens not only exist, but have been present on earth in secret and have even attempted to destroy them. The governent would most likely take steps to cover it up in the interest of peace, by playing the broadcast and public Decepticon sightings off as a hoax (a longshot that very few believe completely). A new sense of mistrust has begun to grow with foreshadowed disastrous implications.

But the center of the story would revolve around the Megatron, the Decepticons, and their newfound determination to simply wipe out the Earth (including the Autobots). After the destruction of the Fallen and the Sun-eater machine, Megatron believes the future of Cybertron to be condemned, and all his actions and plans are executed in the name of Cybertron.

Sam and Mikaela are engaged and continue trying (and failing) to lead normal lives.

The Autobots and N.E.S.T. team continue hunting down remaining Decepticons on Earth who've scattered after Megatron's temporary disappearance.

Meanwhile, Megatron and Starscream retrieve a fragment of the Fallen's spark and use it bring life to their "Hatchling" army. These creatures are more or less mindless, and have the ability to transform into anything (living or machine) and can even combine like water droplets to form larger autonomous robotic organisms.

The final stroke of Megatron's plan is revealed. Secretly invading by force, and infilatrating world communications via Soundwave, he overwhelms and manages to convince a few hostile nations around the world to prepare for secret Nuclear strikes on the world's larger World Powers, convincing them that America plans on using the Autobots as a secret weapon for World Domination. Miltary and political protocols are pushed aside as more mistrust bleeds quickly through the worldwide grapevine, ridden heavily with plenty of Bay-born explosions, and quickly reaching a breaking point that could mean death on a catostrophic scale. All the while, Megatron's hatchling army, supervised by teams of other symbiant Decepticons, oversee the underground nuclear preparations.

America and the Autobots become aware of the situation. The Autobots (now a bit stronger in numbers with the arrival of a few other familiar faces), contemplate annihlating the smaller hostile nations in the interest of the greater good. Optimus considers with a heavy heart what such thoughts did to their homeworld, and convinces his team that repeating their mistakes on earth would be exponentially more immoral. When the Autobots fail to convince the US to pull back their preemptive offense, the Autobots make a final stand and challenge Megatron and the Decepticons to a final battle on Mars, where no more human life will be lost. Megatron agrees, deciectfully leaving a secret band of Decepticons on earth to continue their plans, giving Lennox, Epps, and the world's armies something to deal with.

On Mars, the Autobots revert back to their space-travel protoforms and enagage in heavy, all-out, acrobatic combat, with gravity-defying moves and heavy emotional scene language. At last, Optimus Prime, completely overcome with frustration, manages to best Megatron in battle, imploding his chest with a blast or punch, and breaking him halfway over a jagged piece of Mars landscape. Without leadership, the Decepticons are driven off the planet and out into space. Returning to earth, the Autobots discover that mankind managed to unify briefly enough to manage a counter-attack and defeat the remaining Decepticons, without Autobot aid.

Optimus delivers a heavy, meaningful omnipotent monologue.

Cue badass Linkin Park song.

What do you think?

2. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i got two words. TOTAL AWSOMENESS

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    now i am one of those that get a bit angry at these kind of threads, and i expected to in this one.....but your little plot for tf3 is absolutely BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have impressed guard convoy, you should pat yourself on the back

4. Spoon

Spoon Banned

Well...

Looking at it terms of a blockbuster movie, you appear to only have two big action set pieces, and they are very close together. A decent blockbuster should have around 3 action set pieces spread evenly throughout the movie.

Prime should defeat Megatron after the mop-up on Earth, otherwise, the pacing will be off and the ending will drag.

You need more stuff on Sam; he is the main character after all.

5. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    but sam sucks i mean sucks

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    pretty darn cool! only thing i would do different would be instead of a piece of the Fallen's spark, maybe have it be Energon Shockwave had been gathering over the years-he hadnt been in contact during the events of RotF, explaining his absence.

and Sam needs to get involved, as much as we wish it wwas all about the robots, Sam is important. maybe he starts seeing more symbols? and he wants the Allspark energy out of him, that could be what he does. hey, since most people hate it when the humans kill robots, maybe thats how they win-Sam shows up with Bumblebee and a newly re-created allspark in the shape of the matrix or whatever. could be cool.

but yeah, your idea rocks man!

7. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

8. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    Why is this not in the fan fiction forum.

9. JakmanFirby

JakmanFirby The Jakman

News Credits:
    its good but it doesnt seem like its gonna go very long...

10. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
  11. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Unfortunately this is far too intellectual and well thought out for a Michael Bay movie.

Though it's a little light on the action I really like this.

12. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Lol. I agree. Needs More :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay  :bay 

13. Brenttoo

Brenttoo Well-Known Member

I agree that it looks very light on the action from how it looks here, but this was mostly just the general details, so there would definitely need to be a decent seasoning of action fights and sequences throughout.

You could have Megatron and the Decepticons storming the governments of the those countries and blasting through their defenses, followed by some interesting dialogue full of conspiracy and propaganda. Not to mention all the Autobot/Decepticon fights involving N.E.S.T. as they get more and more entangled in all this.

And as far as Sam goes, I really had trouble coming up with a way to include him as believably as he was in the first two... I knew he would have to be there, but bringing him in for a third movie was gonna stretch the credibility.

But if I wanted to work him in here somehow, I'd probably use him incidentally like in the first one, rather than as a device like in the second one; meaning rather than have him be physically necessary in order to complete the film's climax, he would become involved by coincidence and be required to play his part through sheer courage and experience. In order to push the emotional level to where it would need to be, it would probably have to come down to him choosing to sacrifice himself at the least second, only to be rescued in the end.