2D Artwork: My transformer art.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Dolza_Khyron, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

Superquad7 requested to see more of my art. but since i do not have more gobot fan art, but i do have more transformer art. i figured i'd post that.

most of these are done in either ms paint, or Pixia. *a freeware bata program*

the first two, are not transformers, BUT they are heavily based on tidal wave, so i figured, why not? lol done in ms paint.

next three are "beast wars" transformers, Soundwave, Megatron, and Optimus prime, with soundwave as a bear, megatron as a woolymammath, and Optimus Prime as a lion, which i actually designed way before the leo optimus prime came out lol. he is a red lion, heavily based on lio convoy of course. i have more of these if any one is interested. these were done in Pixia.

next set are the technobots and the protectobots, both done in ms paint, when i was in highschool i believe. I have more in this style too.

the next also, done in ms paint, is my attempt to redesigned Optimus Prime, Bumblebee *and a gold bug repaint* along with inferno. optimus prime is basically a combination of laser prime and machine wars prime, it was going to have a trailer that it combined with, *based heavily on power master prime*

after that is optimus prime, and ultra magnus, just me drawing them "g1" style. drawn in paint. again

next is Optimus prime as a pick-up truck with a camper trailer. and Ratchet and Ironhide, which is naturally a repaint of ratchet, but instead of a ambulance he is a police swat armored car. after that is another prime as a fire truck. i designed it back with movie prime was supposed to be a fire truck.

and the last two are megatrons, One is a megatron based heavily on Super Megatron. and the other is based on a gi joe vehicle actually. my attempt to draw him as like a mobile canon, rather then him just being a tank. all these are done in paint, of course.

i have more of all them; i think. let me know if you'd like to see more. *except no more of the tidal wave based starship* :( 

oh and i found one more;

but it is pretty self explanatory, :) 

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Good grief! Youz guyz and yourz MS Paint rockin' the joint! Aside from that :) )), I really enjoy the variety here. You've done some good work, and I hope we continue to see your work! Thanks for sharing! :thumb 

3. Dolza_Khyron

yea i really enjoy using ms paint. much more then i ever did using paint shop or photo shop, and even illustrator. none of those really just let me pick a tool, and start drawing, like ms paint does. paint is just one hell of a simple program.

oh and apparently i miss spelled Police... lol

wow typo. i'll have to fix that lol

and now that i think about it, *i did all of these a really long time ago actually, well except for the pixia stuff.* i think i based both megatrons off of gi joe vehicles.

and the idea for the optimus prime with the camper trailer, was that i was coming up with a story that never got any where. long long after the cybertron wars. in which the autobots have basically "retired" from war fair, so yea, Optimus prime was meant to be a much much older optimus prime.

i have found more in my photobucket account

first is a new take on ultra magnus. next is another optimus prime, yea i draw a lot of optimus primes lol based heavily on the galaxy force prime, just made to look more "optimus prime"

last is megatron as a battle ax, instead of a gun/tank.

also i have found more drawings on my computer.

first up is Shockwave, gun and robot mode, Inferno Robot mode, and my attempt at a combiner, i think it was supposed to be sort'a like defensor except using year 1 autobots instead, it is a work in progress. that i never finished lol

Next up, are two more Optimus primes, and something titled "war machine" i am not exactly sure what i was drawing there, but it transformers so i included it lol

also, i included the "scooter-bot" to show exactly how i draw things like this. takes a LOT of work :lol 

i still have some more items if any one else is interested.

note; i have a vehicle mode for one of the optimus primes, the one that is based on laser prime, but apparently the file size was way TOO big lol so i have to change the format or something.

edit: apparently the thumbnails didn't work for some reason? i guess maybe because they are bmps? so i have uploaded them to photobucket instead.

oh and i was able to upload the prime cab too. along with some seekers. :) 

Attached Files:

4. kaindarkstar87

kaindarkstar87 Decepticon Outcast

:jawdropper:  dude these rock! Do you plan on making any new ones?

5. Dolza_Khyron

don't know yet, i might draw some more not sure yet lol but i haven't drawn with ms paint in awhile so it would be fun to do so, again :) 

6. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Good gravy, those are fantastic.

7. Dolza_Khyron

more art work.

most of these i did when i was in middle school

including the animation.

and i have included a few of my macross drawings because well... i didn't want to start a new thread for it lol i hope that's alright :( 

i have also included this time around, some examples of what i did to do the animation.

if i remember correctly i was going to be animating all of them, but never got to it lol

some of these, most of them are in fact are work in progresses, and all of them are based directly off the toy.

the third to the left, is a collection of my "reworks" and yes i know there is a blue blaster now, but at the time, i did not, lol the majority of them are based on diaclone toys. and i tossed in laser prime and scourge in there, apparently lol.

Attached Files:

8. RandyB2277

RandyB2277 Well-Known Member

Nice work, and kudos to you for doing side and back views of your characters.

9. Dolza_Khyron

thanks lol and yea, i drew all this stuff so exact lol it can be quite nerve recking sometimes.

and i am not sure if i am even still capable of drawing ones like these lol other then the ones in pixia, i haven't drawn in paint in a really LONG time. :( 

10. Dolza_Khyron

added more drawings.

i've got more of the beast wars "autobots/decepticons" too still if people are interested in seeing more.

i think the last one i was working on was devastator, lol i think i was going to draw devastator as a bunch of destructive insects, like ants, termites and what not. never created a design i liked though.

Attached Files:

11. Dolza_Khyron

oh and a preview of what i have just started working on just now :) 

and it's not jetfire... ;) 

Attached Files: