My Thoughts on Transformers 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Asterios, May 11, 2010.

1. Asterios

Asterios Well-Known Member

Well for starters the disclaimer, these thoughts are my own and nobody elses and may have nothing to do with the movie:

Anywhooo;

Transformers 3 will be about (in my opinion) the aftermath of the discovery of Transformers on Earth, the secret is out Humans know they are no longer alone in the universe and that aliens are on earth.

alot of people like the Autobots, but a strong majority of the world wants all Transformers off of the planet especially the Autobots since they believe the Decepticons are here because of the Autobots and think the Autobots are just as bad as the decepticons, and this is where Patrick Dempsey(aka:Grey's Anatomy's Doctor McDreamy) comes in, he makes a secret deal with a Pretender to instigate anti-Autobot sentiment and is promised eternal life or some such thing, Sam and Mikaela suspect him of something so mikaela gets a job at his firm to spy on him, since Sam is well known for being associated with the Autobots, meanwhile Mcdreamy starts his anti-Autobot crusade, and he starts pushing for the Autobots to leave this planet, all the while he is being used by the Decepticons who still want Earth for a mysterious object that is hidden on it.

The autobots, are taking the anti-Autobot rallys and riots badly, the twins out for a night on the town get into an altercation with some humans who start throwing objects at them and calling them names and telling them to leave Earth; following Optimus's orders they do not harm the humans even though they are being shot at and such, but Optimus never said anything about Humans property (quips skids) and so they toss a car or two.

The US Government is trying to contain the anti-Autobot Hostility but failing and have started containing the Autobots to their NEST headquarters, meanwhile a major blow up occurs when a couple of decepticons disguised as Autobots, create havok in New York and the blame falls on the Autobots which further stirs up the anti-Autobot sentiment.

more later. . . . . maybe.

anyway your thoughts so far?

2. Defenestrator

Defenestrator Definitive Opinion

then barricade jumps out and exclaims to sam; 'humannn germmmm!'

3. jacobot

jacobot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So far, that's what it sounds like. No epic plot just ROTF part2

There's got to be more to it than that... I hope