My thoughts on animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by FrankyWest, Apr 1, 2009.

1. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

For whom has watched Transformers G1 and fans of animated.

Our most favorite shall I say, for it’s most reluctant epilogue of our imaginary for the past 25 years and more, Transformers Generation 1 vouches for what we desire in a television serie. I depict my vote towards Transformers Animated for it’s originality of the designs, and the attention for details.

Therefore, after watching over and over most episode of Animated, season one thru the tird. I’ve came upon a few conclusions myself.

For once, I’m simply amazed by the geonesque attempt, and succeedness with a new approach of style and new dynamics to it.

Wich brings me to this conclusion of mine.

Optimus, in g1, is 4 million years old
    Prowl in Animated is over 1 millions years of age.
    For the matter, I can’t say if we’re aware of ratchet’s stellar cycle number.
    The narration at Transform and roll out’s beginning from animated season 1
    says that the great war happened “many many millions years ago. And it is stated ratchet has been in the great war which gives ratchet the status of “many many millions of years”(darn how old is kup then?(Getting back to my point ----))
    If you recall, when sari’s key met the all spark, images of the ship, ultra magnus, dna and images such as the great pyramid appeared in a flash.
    As we now know, Sari is a half breed of human and cybertron…
    So my guess is that the protoform was just sent there to be found… my idea of the prophecy now comes back…

In the 5 servos of doom we learn that some of the When Yokitron’s spark left for the well of the all spark, Prowl attempted to bring him back, and yoki said something about you can't sacrifice the future for the past.

So, if by the G1 standard, Optimus prime was rebuilted from orion pax 4 millions ago, Orion was fixed and repair by none other than Alpha Trion. And then became Optimus Prime.

So that left Prime in the middle of the Great wars himself. With ratchet… Ahhh makes me now think about reincarnation and Buddhism. Witch would explain why, every now and then some of lesser robot if I may, switch sides to either be decepticons or autobots. The Well of the all spark might just be a spiraling of sparks witch eventually comes back to a cycle, where, depending on witch or not, did they learn anything in there past life, judged on their past actions and such… I’d find that thoughtful….Ratchet seems to know a lot about Omega Supreme, Sari and Arcee, what if, Oprimus Prime was so hurt that Ratchet had to shut him down, to heal him once…And his memory also deleted as Arcee and that the only good training is on the field?

Anyhow, so I don’t get carried away
    In the 1986 movie, megatron killed Optimus, some of us, never took it ( personally I switched to gi-joe at that point, but some 20 years later, came back )
    Megatron was turned into galvatron…
    eventually, optimus, came back in rebirth…

I like to think that animated is simply transformers generation 1 season 4 and forth. Only 25 years later! I’d like to see that Optimus Prime from animated is the reincarnation of Optimus Prime, sent in a quest, to earth literally from the Autobots leader, (hint Ratchet probably knows about that sent prime to earth for his quest to become what he is to be.
    Megatron, was destroyed as in the 86 movie and so in the 2007 movie, but this time in animated, in his cyberton mode. Perhaps so we don’t have to call him galvatron! (I’d be glad never to have to hear of him, if not only in the classic idealism).

So here we go again, a classic epic, never ending battle of optimus and megatron.
    One has risen
    One shall fall
    again….

2. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

Not to step all over your theory, but what he actually said was that you can't sacrifice the future for the past.
    Basically meaning that one has to let go of the past and move on.

3. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    at first i liked to think of animated more like a diverging timeline. instead of the war continuing to a stalemate(g1), ultra magnus came in as leader and did what was neccesary to end the war(omega supreme). and thus the animated continuity came to be
    though even that theory has holes
    now i just think of it as a standalone continuity as far as the unicron singularity allows.

4. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    It is possible...just maybe, that you're over thinking this just a little tiny bit

...maybe

5. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    It doesn`t have to be part of the timeline, the fact it is on its own allows it to dip into diiferent series e.g. Blackarachnia, Spittor, Stryka and Hotshot. Part of the magic is the ability to pick characters from the ages.

6. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe?! I wouldn't be surprised if this fandom turned into a religion in about 5 to 10 years!

jD001

7. FrankyWest

FrankyWest As far as it goes

I have to say I was on clown's tobacco when I wrote this ;)