My Theory on Transformer Reproduction

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Fortress_Wise, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Fortress_Wise

Fortress_Wise Head of Dalyst

*Please note this is my conception and will be used in my Alternate Universe TF project. I have no idea what vector sigma does,sooo....

Ok class, turn to page 1 of advanced how transforers reproduce. It is quite simple really, two Transformers (shall we say... Silverbolt and Blackaracnia?)
    go to vector sigma, Silverbolt takes his spark out and Blackarachnia does the same. Then Vector Sigma takes the two sparks (I'm just going to say magically as i don't think it can do that physically) away magically and takes information from the sparks and in a bright light and cool sound affects and there is a third spark*. Now they take it away for a child body to be built(yes a child body as it would be weird having say Primus having the spark and voice :peoples:  ) and then live their life in a Cybertronian apartment. And every few years (from 10-100) you get reformatted into a new body if your spark has matured explaining how Hot shot looks different in Energon as he matured at the end of Armada then he is reformatted in the 10 years. :thumbs2:  see! Simple!!!!

*Or after the bright light and sound affects, Vector Sigma is gone and a deep voice says "See you later Suckers!!!!!" :ev: 

And now we know....

2. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Uhh......... :confused2 

3. Fortress_Wise

Indeed. :peoples: 

4. Midnight Studio

Midnight Studio Banned

Why would you bother to try and think how TF's reproduce anyway?

5. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I always thought that baby Transformers were delivered by the Storkatron. :huh

6. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

Storkacons merge to form Storkaking!

7. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Just look at all of the crazy stuff about TFs we all attempt to explain! Where did they come from, really? How come G1 cartoon Ironhide looks so much different than G1 toy and comic Ironhide? Was Dion turned into Ultra Magnus? Why were many of the G1 Autobots unable to fly, whereas, most of the 'Cons could? So many loose ends.

8. awful_gollum

awful_gollum Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Agreed. :peoples: 

9. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

i feel dirty

10. Subotnik

Subotnik Please Stand By.

I thought they did it the way frat boys do: they get the ladies drunk on energon, tell them they're The One, then slip them the robo-cock.

11. Fortress_Wise

1. Maybe for an "I am your Father" moment, or
    2. I feel incomplete without knowing if transformers have childhoods etc. the same way we do, because surely Transformers can't be built in factories then packaged of to different parts of cybertron like they're toys! :redface2: 
    3. I have gone completley mad from listening to Doctor Who music. :sly2: 

Most likely 3 :lol  .
    Indeed.

12. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    well, to be honest I figured that by the time beast wars came around, they had adapted to a form of sexual reproduction, and yes, that is a disturbing thought. there's quite a bit of sexual innuendo thrown around by rattrap that supports the theory: "waitresses walking around without their torso-plates" "find any new positions?". not to mention a scan of Black Arachnia showed a female reproduction system in season 3.

13. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    Ja, that's pretty much how I viewed it too. Organic modes with organic parts...

EDIT ugh, "we" organic modes we organic parts? Blah, I need sleep

14. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Gee Wizz, er Wun? I always thought it was the way Optimus Prime and Megatron used Vector Sigma to give life to Superion and Menasor respectively.

15. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

This thread just caused 397 Transformers Hentai videos to be created. Way to go.

16. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

I got to admit, it's different.

You have a wild imagination and there's nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with having a little fun with it either. :thumb 

Always though some Tranformers were adopted my Megatron and Prime always ended up with the rejects, oooh burn.

17. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

I read a mile long explination of everything right from the begining of the universe to the end of Beast Machines.

In it Transformers simply "split" dividing themselves but not loosing any matter. This manor of reproduction was only shortlived however because Primus dissapeared or something.

The new reproduction method was simply factory manufacturing robots (thats what the Quintessons did anyway).

By the time Decepticons and Autobots had trashed Cybertron the only way to reproduce then was to build a body and get a personality from Vector Sigma.

After Beast Wars, due to organics, It kind of getsss... ermm well you know.

18. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

When I was 12, I sent a huge, long rambling letter to Transmissions on my thoughts on female Transformers and TF reproduction. I had something similar to the first post in this thread, where something from the personalities of the "parents" were combined and both contributed to the physical design of the body... these days, I go with huge production lines and automated Matrixing, although there hasn't been a lot of either for eons... but it let's me use familial terms, like "brother", "sister" and if I really wanted to push it, "mother" and "father", based on where in the production schedule Transformers were produced (siblings were from the same run, "parents" were from the run before, with the "children" virtually being an upgraded model). Not that I use the terms very much, if only in my own head, but it makes sense to me.

19. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ick! (*Makes gagging noise*) No more Transorganics! Cyberflesh gives me the creeps.

20. Infosaur

Infosaur Well-Known Member

Yes but someday they will shed their transforming ability entirely,,,, this will lead to,,,
    [​IMG]

Yummy Cylon goodness! :D 

What you expected the Nekkid Boomer pics? Find 'em yerself pervs!