my theory on Brawl and BC

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by obin_gam, Nov 25, 2006.

1. obin_gam

obin_gam Cenobiteconbot

Everybody check this out!

My theori is that the "brawl-toy" on the toy-pics is not Brawl atall, but infact Megs.
    And that BC (bonecrusher) toypic is infact Brawl.
    And that they havent made the Bonecrusher toy.
    And that we havent actually seen leakjed photos of Brawl - cause they are actually Megs.
    I hope you understand where I'm going with this....

Comments on this anyone?

2. Weremole

Weremole Whack-a-mole Avenger

Despite the fact that on the cardboard standee pic Megatron and Brawl are there at the same time?

That such a huggin' huge vehicle as that amphibian ATV hasn't been reported on set?

That all details on the cardboard standee model, even such a thing as Bumblebee's missing lower legs checks out with the plot?

That just because the Bonecrusher toy testshot hasn't been stolen leaked it doesn't exist when the sheer MASS of coming toy merchandise says otherwise, including the info from the guys who made the vehicle?

That the white ATV toy is an aproximation of a real vehicle while all the others (except Brawl, but he has an actual physical prop) are spot-on to their vehicle counterparts?

That the first mention of the movie, from AICN talked about seeing a pre-vis of Prime being chased by a "Decepticon truck" in a mad car chase and we later saw that scene being filmed and Bonecrushers vehicle is a huggin' large truck.?

That Brawl is rumored to be defeated by... Bumblebee. Out of cheer luck.

Ofcourse the white one -could- be Megatron. If those scenes haven't been filmed yet because its all in post production. But the toy looks like a Basic and every nerve in my body says otherwhise.

Sorry man. I'd say its wishfull thinking. :\ Brawl IS a mighty cool tank anyhow and really a spitting image of his G1 self. Double turrets!

Also: tjenare! =)

3. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    #

Here's my comment.

The cardboard cut-out of brawl's robot mode matches up perfectly with that tank, all teh way from the tank treads down to the weapons on his arms.

what that white thing is is another matter.. but brawl is brawl, he isnt megatron.

4. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

I think this guy's Petron from the movie board. lol. He's been trying to convince everyone Megatrons a tank and he says he has some images from china that prove it...

Yeah....hey Petron. :poke 

5. obin_gam

obin_gam Cenobiteconbot

hehe I can tell you I'm not petron. if you check out the movie board then you will see a user named obin_gam... THATS ME!
    so, i'm not petron... but I have begun to wonder what brawl actually is, cause I am curious what this petron fellow will show.. if he's not some troll, that is.

weremole - tjena tjena, det är inte ofta man träffar på en svensk:rock  på nån av transformers-forumen.

6. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

OK.

Until he asctually shows us those photos, I'm considering him s troll. :poke 

7. Weremole

www.ntfa.net ;) 

8. obin_gam

obin_gam Cenobiteconbot

bra sida... hade aldrig sett den förut

9. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

What amphibian toy? I may have missed it. Are you talking about the toy version of the Stryker that we havent seen yet? If so the stryker is not amphibian. They are used in iraq in stryker brigades and are purely land only with a snorkel that makes it submersible up to the top of the snorkel. But ... its the same with the humvee snorkel.

10. Weremole

I'm not argueing what type of vehicle it is as long as you understand its that white six-wheeled truck-thing and I've heard it can be used i water.

I still don't think its an on-movie character. People who know the vehicle also claims the details doesn't match up. In the same way that Cybertron Crosswise is kind of based on a real vehicle.

11. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

then why does the vehicle they clame to be bonecrusher have the name
    bonecrusherpainted on the side?

12. obin_gam

obin_gam Cenobiteconbot

BC in the leaked photos is BC, but they doesnt match up to the toy prototypes of him. (the 8 wheel thingy-ma-gingy).
    I was thinking if this eight-wheel toy is actually brawl (and this is how brawl really looks). and that the all of the tank photos (leaked photots AND toys) is actually megs.

but this is, as stated, just my theory.

13. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The concept art of Megs shows him as all silver, as dose the leaked set photo of him in ice or what ever that stuff coving him was. The tank is an olive drab. Also in the cardboard set mock up shot both Brawl and Megas are show in the shot and Brawl is the only one that has any of the tank parts sticking out of him.

It could be the “8 wheel thingy-ma-gingy” is just as close as they could get with the limitations of the toy. Or the “8 wheel thingy-ma-gingy” might be a very disappointing alt-mode for Megs himself.

In short I do not buy into your theory.

14. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    look its really simple ok brawl is the tank, megatron is not, bonecrusher is the buffalo mine-sweeper, and that other new toy is not bonecrusher.

ok??

as for what the new toy is, maybe its a transformer not in the movie, maybe its megatron, maybe its some other random toy that just happened to get into the photoshoot by accident, who knows? but ill say it again just ot be sure you got it:

brawl is the tank, megatron is not, bonecrusher is the buffalo mine-sweeper, and that other new toy is not bonecrusher.

15. obin_gam

obin_gam Cenobiteconbot

:sly:  if you say so :sly: 

16. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:
    couldn't it just be a character thats not in the movie? theres tons of that kind of stuff