My theory on Arcee (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by One, Apr 8, 2009.

1. One

One Well-Known Member

I believe Arcee is just one bot and that the other two are her decoys but I may be wrong on this but that's my theory and I think Bay was talking about killing one of her Decoys and not the actually Arcee but like I said this is my theory and I probably be wrong so we'll see in June.

2. Losty

Losty Well-Known Member

lets hope they kill all 3

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Step 1- get a dictionary

Step 2- look up word "spoiler"

Step 3- please correct title.

PS- your theory would make more sense instead of what Bay stated :) 

4. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

I think they're all separate bots and are some kind of 'hunter autobots' that chase down decepticons. I don't think they combine, I don't think they're decoys, but I wouldn't be surprised if the two that aren't Arcee get taken out early in the movie.

Then Arcee will appear now and then but mainly just so Mikaela can ride her around and they can go shopping for earrings and shoes.

5. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a similar theory. Arcee is one of the three bikes. When they combine, she is the dominant mind. However, the other two will be killed in the film, and Arcee will survive, so next time Arcee can have a new alt mode and redesigned robot mode (similar to movie 1?) in which she can stand alone. As just a wheeled bike she is fairly limited, and combining might make her too dependent.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :rolleyes2 

7. One

One Well-Known Member

The reason why I put spoiler in the title because I wasn't sure if EVERYONE knew Arcee will die in the movie. *shrugs* didn't want to be in trouble

8. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have my doubts about Arcee dying, i'd hope she wouldn't - though if they didn't particularly like the casting of Arcee in the film, why bother in the first place?

I would personally like to have Arcee, Chromia and Purplecycle all be seperate and intelligent individuals, I like the idea of them being some sort of 'hunters' - small and deadly.

9. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Yeah I have been thinking about this too. I think Bay might have actually been messing around when he said that she will die. For some reason or another I think he would actually have the most fun shooting her scenes in particular.

10. omegasupreme123

omegasupreme123 Well-Known Member

yes u guys are right but "bay " is lying i know i have an inside source, arcee is an transformers weelbot type but in the movie she gets killed (almost) at the end they combined to save "meghan fox" from soundwave when he comes to earth for the final battle

11. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

ha if that turned out to be true and if soundwave had his original voice all i can hear is the crushinator from futurama, arcee saving megan fox and soundwave being left alone "but paaaaa i love herrrrr"

12. MoonRacer Prime

MoonRacer Prime Fembot fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have always thought they are separate minds that combine to form some kind of weapon? Requiem blaster anyone?

13. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Naaah....

They'll definitely combine, because Bay originally disliked Arcee last time for being too small, but this bot mode would be even smaller.I really like the movie 1 design though, so kiling off the other two could mean she could have that in TF3.