1. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Last night I had a very cool TFP dream and I wanted to share it with everyone.

The dreams takes place in cybertron and it appears the decepticons have lured the Autobots there and have set up a trap for them. They've managed to disperse the Autobots and capture Optimus Prime.
    Ratchet is able to recruit two new autobots. Ironhide and Prowl.
    Inside a ruined building, Ironhide, Bulkhead, Prowl, and Ratchet or trying to come up with a plan on how to raid the citedel where Megatron and the Decepticons are at.
    While they are meeting a small drone is spying on them. very similar to lazerbeak buts its a small rover drone. The Autobots manage to see it and shoot it down to where they are. The drone manages to scramble around and escape while the Autobots chase him down. While running away I see a silohuette of rumble as he starts to pile drive and causes a huge bolder to fall behind the autobots. Rachet jumps out of the way onto a ledge which collapses and he falls to a lower pit. the Decepticons seem to be luring the autobots towards to set them up on a trap.

This was all I got to see before my alarm went off. It was pretty cool and a pretty dark scene. It made a cool promo clip lol

2. megapork

megapork Cheese

I had a dream earlier then I took Caffeine. Also, If you have ESP, Then we have just gotten a desciption from future episode.

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Hmmm, my dream featured an Insecticon trying to kill me.

4. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

I had a dream where Miko had got eaten by Airachnid later in Season 2.

And then I fell asleep.

5. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    Moonlight1102, no, you should be nicer: send her to an experimental center of mongolism's research.

6. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I had a dream recently where two characters (Bumblebee was one of them, I can't remember the other) were fighting in Jasper. Then Sideways showed up, started fighting both of them, said who he was, and then left as Autobot reinforcements came through the GroundBridge

I woke up after that

7. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I've had a interesting dream not long ago.

Optimus Prime and Megatron were playing cards with Soundwave watching. Then Soundwave's face started to flash lines and he was talking like Scooby Doo. Prime just looks at him and Megatron speaks with Fred's voice. Optimus gets up and slowly backs away from the table and then I wake up. At some point I had fallen asleep watching tv and woke up with Scooby Doo playing.

8. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Or sell her to science. Her brain will prove quite useful to power a old lamp......for two minutes.

9. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

I posted this in another Transformers Dreams thread, don't see any reason not to post it here.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    :lolol 

11. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

what did Rumble look like ?

12. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    It was a silluheteof him. He was in the shade. As he started to run away, he had a cybertronian mode but he was too far away to see any detail.

13. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

I don't normally remember most dreams, but I have had only two about TFs...

I had a dream Starscream was chasing me all over town because he wanted to eat my cat.

And another one where Optimus and Bee were sitting in a hotel room saying how Ironhide does all the work trying to kill the Cons, and Ironhide was flying what looks like TFP Megs' plane, but it was red and black. Then he transforms back to movie verse truck and out the front seat comes Sumalee Montano... I had just communicated with her on FB a week ago.

14. DepthWave

News Credits:
    I had ridiculous dreams, and here is a part about Transformers: it was a kind of a party, where were some Autobots and Decepticons. I saw DreadWing and came closer to offer him something, which was between chewing gum and cookies. My offer made him incredibly outraged, and I needed to go away. Then, I started to follow him, keeping offering him this "food" and trying to lern, what was making him so angry about that.
    And every time after repeating the question, I needed to get far enough for not being killed by DW.
    Then, I tried to ask Prime, why DW was so angry about me, and Optimus didn't replied, just had a deep sigh like "And you really don't understand?!!".
    It was in enormous room, and DW was bigger, then TFP's Megatron. I was a human.

15. DepthWave

News Credits:
    It's a dream about the last episode.
    I was so upset with BreakDown's death, that my brain, probably, tried to amend the situation.
    I saw a street, similar to the street, where Sam from Bay's movies lived - double-decker houses, lawns, sculpture, gardens...Near one of these houses, I saw BreakDown roaming among some thin trees. He was combined by details of three different robots: a third of his body was yellow, like Bumblebee's. One third was his own and one- a nameless supposed Decepticon, which paint was dark. Black or so. And the head was BD's. There is a possibility, that he had two eyes, but I do not really know.
    BD's boby was fully under MECH's control, but his head was his own: he was speaking about something, that proved, he was real BreakDown with his unique mind and personality.

16. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

It would be really cool when more Cybertron comes into play!

I loved the part of Arcee and Jack travelling to Cybertron to help Orion Pax to become Optimus Prime again!

Esp. cool would be if they find Grimlock or any other Dinobot left alone and allmost looking like scrap, Ratchet helping them and join Team Prime and help them tear those Insecticons apart !

17. BlueFire11

BlueFire11 Keep on Rolling~

Best thing ever :lolol 

18. Strawberrytop00

Strawberrytop00 Derpticon

I had a really messed up transformers dream a few nights ago-

I kid you not…
    I had a dream Starscream disguised himself as a midget-former in order kill Megatron who was for some reason in baby-form

Yeah...what the hell right. And if I remember correctly he got caught...XD

19. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I dream that Prime Autobots are part of the Hub shows crossover with How I met your Mother?

20. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    :lol 

I had a dream that Soundwave was on a rampage and killed some of the other cartoon charaters on the Hub channel(Chuck the truck,Pinkie Pie,Boulder,and Dan mostly.) all while shouting out quotes from movies.

It was fun.