Minor/Repaint: My TFLegends Seeker Squadron #048-053

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Gutbreaker, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Gutbreaker

Gutbreaker Active Member

Hello, here's my next batch of seeker customs:

#048 Ramjet
    - i wasn't satisfied with my earlier Ramjet customs so i tried to do another. Truth be told, I copied this one from somebody else's work, but sadly, I can't remember where or who, so i can't credit it properly.
    [edit - original custom by Soundwarp]
    [att]6760[/att]

#049 Crosswind
    - I used to call this custom "Botch". Because everything i did customizing it never quite came out right, from the painting to the details. The only saving grace with this one is the photo taken made it look better than it actually is.
    [att]5111[/att]

#050 Goldstorm
    - With this one, I wanted to do something that brings the (Soul of) Chogokin feeling to a LOC Seeker, and this was what I ended up with. I wanted more detail, but ended up deciding it's best left as is. One of my personal favorites.
    [att]5112[/att]

#051 Grumbler
    - Nothing special to say with this one, just that I had a new paint that I wanted to try out with.
    [att]6759[/att]

#052 Starfire
    - This one's also from the customizer that made Ramjet above. Hopefully I can find out who he is, so I can edit this post, and credit them properly. I wasn't aware that the customizer named this one, so I gave it a name myself.
    [edit - original custom by Soundwarp]
    [att]5114[/att]

#053 Blitzwing
    - I wanted to bring Blitzwing into my seeker squadron, and this was the result. I wanted to make more details with this one, but ultimately decided not to. I enjoyed this one, and will probably make another custom of Blitzwing with more purple highlights.
    [att]5115[/att]

and some more from my earlier works:

#030 Cybershock
    - Basically i went nuts with the details on this one. But I did like the results. The background story on this one is that he isn't a real robot. He's a virtual seeker in cyberspace. Somehow created by decepticon scientists online, and wrecked havoc in the virtual world. A seeker virus, if you will. I haven't thought it out how that story ended though. hehehehe.
    [att]5116[/att]

#023 Quicksilver
    - For this one, I just thought a silver seeker would look cool. His background story is that he's a prototype seeker, made with prototype steel, that is very lightweight, which gives him boosted speed, but its composition also means the steel is weaker than those of the other seekers. Fastest yet Weakest seeker.
    [att]5117[/att]

#037 Stargazer
    - not much to say about this one. just wanted to try pastel colors on a seeker custom. In case you're wondering how he has his left arm up, I kinda broke it while reassembling, and attached it back like that.
    [att]5118[/att]

as always, I do appreciate comments and suggestions from everyone. :thumb 

Attached Files:

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Man, those are cool. And they just keep comin'.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Orodruin is who made Starfall. When I saw your Ramjet I thought of the one that was made by Soundwarp. I have had that on my to-do list forever, but it will be more detailed than that, I want it having aps equal to thrust and Slipstream. I like your Cybershock, Goldstorm, and the green on Crosswind is a really nice shade.

4. Gutbreaker

Gutbreaker Active Member

thanks for the heads up on the credits. :) 

glad you liked my work.

the green on Crosswind is supposedly Flourescent Green, but it kinda turned out like candy green.