My TF game idea: Transformers: Unleashed

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Megatron1, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Megatron1

Megatron1 Decepticon LEADER

I’m thinking of a game idea for Transformers. It’s combining Transformers: The Game and Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. Yes, this takes place in the Movie world.

The player controls an Autobot or Decepticon of your choice in 3 huge open world cities in which the player can visit most locations and interact with the environment while not engaged in missions. Its gameplay is kind of like Grand Theft Auto, which is open-ended. Fully destructible environments give you the feeling that you really do harness the power of a Transformer. Each Transformers has unique stats and weapons. You can upgrade your Transformer, increase his stats, and gain new attacks. You earn upgrade points for Autobots by protecting the city from Decepticons, and completing story and challenge missions. Decepticons earn upgrades by causing destruction around the city, and completing story and challenge missions. Car that you shoot at break, crumple, or explode instantly, and buildings that are attacked or shot at topple, explode, and crumble in spectacular fashion. Your Transformer can run across walls and other vertical surfaces, climb any wall by digging its fingers into concrete, and change into vehicle mode and drive or fly around the city (depending on the vehicle mode the Transformer has). All the voice actors from the movies are there, like Peter Cullen for Optimus, Hugo Weaving for Megatron, and Jess Harnell as Ironhide. Each Transformer has a special attack. These attacks will clear enemies out for a multi-block radius, flatten entire buildings, and cause massive damage to enemies. You even have the ability to kill humans, step on them, pick them up and throw them.
    In my opinion this would be the PERFECT Transformers game. It would make you feel like you were ACTUALLY a Transformer.

It is for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Unlike Transformers: The Game, the screen doesn’t shake excessively.

It’s another game that takes place between ROTF and DOTM.

2. Megatron1

Who thinks this would be a good game?

3. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

I would very much like to play this. I'm getting a pretty big Prototype vibe from this. Only, make it multiple cities. I don't think one city can hold the much Transformer awesomeness. But yeah, this would be very fun. Had a bad day? Play the game as a Decepticon and wreck everything in sight.

4. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

I think that would be a great idea. I was just thinking of something like that the other day a huge open world to drive or fly through truly giving you the need to transform for travel. But I was thinking more like batman ac were you have some enemies roaming around every once in a while for some combat between missions if you wanted to. I think a large list of playable characters wouldnt hurt either not just 4 or 5 for each side

5. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Sounds like the 2007 movie game for the DS and still awsome

6. Megatron1

I agree 100%.

Sure, it could be more than one city. Maybe 2 more.

7. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    I'd love something like that to happen. Just like the TF1 game, but more... Updated for 2012-14.

8. Megatron1

That's kinda the point. PLUS with Hulk: Ultimate Destruction elements.

9. Megatron1

I like that too.

10. Hate-triot

Hate-triot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You should also be able to play with four other people online and then be able to combine into one huge Transformers and smash skyscrapers. The game should also be able to show realistic damage on your character and you have to visit an auto-mechanic to buff out all the scuffs. Also when you're bored you should be able to rescan your alt mode to anything you see in the game, even hot dog stands.

11. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Dafuq? I think you're pushing it a little too far.

12. Hate-triot

Hate-triot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Eh, I'd argue a fully destructible open world Transformers game with the ability to kill people is already pushing it pretty far. I am just aiming as high as I can go. :D