Minor/Repaint: My take on legends class Rainmakers, Dirge and Thundercracker

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Brunkion76, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

I decided one day I wanted to fill out the ranks of the legends class seekers I had, so I went and bought some paint pens and a bunch of legends Sunstorm figures and got to work. I made Acidstorm and his cronies Oxide (the yellow guy), and Blight (the purple dude). I also decided after seeing that Ramjet and Thrust were coming out that Dirge needed to be represented, and of course Starscream and Skywarp were lonely without Thundercracker. I threw some group shots in for comparison. I know it's only paint pens, but I don't really have the time or the ability to do a proper paint job, so go easy on me guys and enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I disagree with you. Its a bad attitude to take to say you don't have the ability without trying to push yourself first. Judging from these, I'd say you do. Welcome aboard. Those look nice. So what do you call your "real" Thundercracker now that you made your own?

BTW, just FYI, the purple dude isn't a Rainmaker :)  The Rainmakers are yellow, green, and blue. The purple guy was shown with Sunstorm and yet another blue generic seeker (he was different from the Rainmaker blue one, as he had a silver torso and the Rainmaker one was literally all blue). These look really nice I love the shade of purple and blues that you used. Now, you should take a lot more pictures of each one so you can submit galleries ;) 

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Dude! I love it!! Everyone knows I have a special fondness for Legends Class, and these don't disappoint! I think you did a bang up job, and you're only gonna get better!:thumbs2: 

4. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

Maybe the tint on my computer was messed up, or the picture I was using was bad resolution, I coulda sworn the blue dude was, well, purple. Oh well. Thanks for the kind words, this will most likely be my only post, but I just wanted to share. I love going through the Radicons and reading the tutorials and seeing all the mind blowing things you guys do, it's what prompted me to share my guys in the first place. I am actually toying with a way to improve upon the cybertron Brushguard mold, because his arms make me angry, so maybe i'll post again, who knows. Keep on pushing all the customs guys, you all rock. God bless.

5. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Radicons posts are like potato chips, Ya can't have only one! You'll be back my friend, you got the bug now!

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:

You could always make a blue one now, and put the purple dude with your sunstorm :p  I can't imagine making a set of customs, and then just stopping!

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Now I'm hungry. Shame on you.