my story

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by omega knight, Jun 3, 2006.

1. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    this story takes place on aotubot city

'optimus!' ultra magnus called out as he ran up to optimus prime "the decpticons there comming" "quick blurr and hound transform autobot city springer hot rod kup get the launcher into place ultra magnus ur with me lets kick some decopticon tail transform!"optimus yelledin the horison u could see megatron and his team flying toawr them optimus and magnus rolled up to the other autobots "transform" in the distance megatron called out constructacons merge to form devastator."dinobots get devastator" optimus yelled meanwhille...... "skywarp thundercracker starscream attack the base prime is mine ramjet take down ultramagnus sound`wave attack blaster as the fight goes on megatron finds himself fighting prime "its over prime" "not for a longshot megatron" prime punches megatron in the face megatron shoots his cannon and prime dodges everyone stops and gaspes megatron calls out to the ships and prime can see why far off unicron aproches earth the decepticons board the shuttles and fly off "what should we do prime" asked magnus prime looked at unicron and said i dont no my friend i dont no".............. to be continuned:D 

2. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

PWND :rock 

3. omega knight

News Credits:
    autobots,I have decided the to face unicron we will need primus!optimus yelled "but prime how will we awaken him ?hotrod asked youll find out when we get there hotrod" "autobots to the shuttles we must beat megatron to cybertron" as the autobots prepare for launch perceptor does some reaserch on primus and the mattrix "perceptor board the shuttle"prime yelled as the engines roared"prime i have do reaserch and i have found a way to awaken primus " prime looked and perceptor and nodded "blast off! onward to cybertron " as they passed unicron jazz yelled "prime look unicron is changing its coarse from earth to chasing us!activate afterburners jazz!now!prime yelled "got to blast away from unicron or well all be done for! we did it weve got his attencen so no lets lure him to cybertron"jazz said"right"prime said "bummblebee status on how far away we are from the decepticon ship" "sorry prime there to far but i can tell ya that unicron is close!actavete seconed bosters "cybertron is in range "bummble bee yelled.......to be countiuned:D 

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I think that's the longest sentence I've ever seen.

5. omega knight

News Credits:
    ya ya haha

6. omega knight

News Credits:
    warp jump to cybertron hopefully we can jump to cybertron and unicron will keep going to cybertron but we will get there right away"yelled optimus "he wants the matrix then he can come and get it" activate warp now! yes sir the team yells a protal apperes before them as they enter and through the other side cybertron "optimus weve caught up with the decticions there fireing! all of a sudden a missle hits the shuddle "hurry fire back"prime yells a flash of blinding light appers as two missles colide but in the miste of the light u could see it unicron.."howed he get here so fast " "activate all booster to cybertron we must awaken primus as the autobots and decepticon ships land prime yells hotrod magnus kup blurr dinobots come with me they all jump off the ship"transform! to the center of primus now blurr go ahead and flip the switch to open the gate"'sure thing not a problem any autobot would i mean no need to thank me"blurr said reasly fast as the gate opened the autobots plung down into cybertron only to find that megatron and skywarp thunderckracker and starscream had followed them "kup dinobots take care of them" me grimlock love fight dinobots transform!!! now optimus said lets get the matrix to the center of primus as they reached the ceter "magnus gauurd the way down here make shure no one passes meanwhile......... blaster will be turmanated said soundwave as the deceptocons battled the autobots back at the center now hotrod open the matrix try to get as close to the center to" suddenly a beam shot up and suddenly a massive voice cuald out TRANSFORM!!!! and then primus transformedgetting ready to battle unicron then unicron transformed and the rest is to be countinued

7. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    Brilliant rip-off of TFTM!

8. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    o_O 

9. Firestar31

Firestar31 Banned

*head explodes*

10. omega knight

News Credits:
    :cry  frist time sorry u make me cry im just a kid

11. omega knight

News Credits:
    im just gonna eraqse my story

12. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Omega Knight -

A lot of people on here get a kick out of trying to be the most witty or most clever person. They make mean-spirited comments and then say "Oh, it was just supposed to be funny."

Just ignore those comments and keep writing your story. If you enjoy writing, then keep writing!

13. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    its cool. i got it backed up.

edit: ok i feel guilty now.

omega knight dude.

what you want to do is, using punctuations and paragraph to group actions/description. a continuous sentence while really quite hypnotic is hard to read.

also, work on your spelling. k' dude? :thumb 

14. Firestar31

Firestar31 Banned

Listen to KA. What you have looks like one big sentence.
    And I apologize, it was a joke.

15. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    Grumble.

I appologise as well.

16. omega knight

News Credits:
    ok