My story idea, developing for the past 2+ years: Ben 10/Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by anikenvader, Dec 5, 2011.

1. anikenvader

anikenvader Stuff & Things

News Credits:
    Hello~
    This is my idea for a Ben 10/Transformers cross over. Back in early 2009 is when I got the idea. I've always been a big fan of Ben 10, I find it very interesting and entertaining.
    This is the synopsis of my idea.
    The Fallen, being an outcast to all cybertronian life, after being defeated by Vector Prime and having his powers striped from him, finds a weaken, defeated Vilgax who has been fused with his mech suit that has been shut down (an old beat up junk armada unicron), promising him power to crush Ben.

Then comes how all this is coming, binding Ben to the autobots. The Omnitrix, the reason it took asmuth so long to finish it and so many failures, there was no power source copious enough to run the omnitrix, until long ago all spark was destroyed by megatron, in a futile effort between he and the first batch of autobots, before Optimus was leader. He figured he wasn't going to make it away with the all spark, so he pulled it apart, the raw energy shot the energy in shrapnel sized bits millions of miles/light-years in every direction. One was discovered by asmuth. THAT is the power source of the omnitrix, is the all aparks energy. The autobots have now finally pinpointed the energy source, being in that object.

The story continues, autobots protection/ decepticons tryign to get to Ben, etc. The Fallen, after arriving on earth with the weakened vilgax in the suit, combines himself WITH Vilgax and the suit, making Vilgax nothing more than a phantasm to The Fallens new power. (being used will be an energon unicron).

The story develops as to the creation and purpose of the omnitrix, and a few hidden "aliens" inside it....

This is intended to be a stop motion, I have waited so long because I want to get the right figures I'd like to use and get better with stop motion and a better program, which should be by early 2012.

Thank you for your time and let me know what you think!!!
    -AV

2. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I liked this more than I expected too. I think that the newer Ben 10 shows feel a lot like Transformers with all the giant aliens fighting (sometimes robots are involved too) and every main character has a cool car.

3. anikenvader

News Credits:
    Also, yes! I agree! I also forgot to mention, Kevin's car is a transformer that's been watching them for a while, thats why its fixed all the time with little effort. This is the figure goign to be used. [​IMG]

4. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOOMMMMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool: 

5. anikenvader

News Credits:
    Thanks! haha

6. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

...ive got it!...................i got nothin...