My small haul story (No pics, sorry)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by dragontron88, Aug 24, 2006.

1. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

I went to one of 2/3 TRU's left in my state, and I saw Cyb. Wingsaber for the second time, and Iwas not going to pass him up while I had the cash, then I checked out the clearence stuff, and saw a Liger Zero X for $4.98, so I thought what the hell, why not, So I went to the check out with a pal of mine, and I was all ready with $40 bucks in my hand, ready for a $35 total, and the cashier said the total was $30 even. So of course, I said nothing, and went out the door and looked at my reciept, and the Zoid rang up for one red cent! I showed my Friend and he freaked, called me a lucky bastard, and ran back in to check for more, we found two white ligers, took them to the front and they rang up $4.98 I passed on them regretably, but yeah, that was the highlight of my day yesterday, Liger Zero X is pretty cool, two sets of armor, pretty nice, prefer the blue personally, and I have wingsaber with prime in sonic wing mode, pretty damn tight!

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Weird, but cool! Funny how stuff like that happens sometimes, eh?

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's awesome. Cheap Zoids rule, I got I think all but one of mine on clearance for crazy prices. Not as crazy as you though. :p