My small collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Ravenxl7, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. Finally got around to putting my small, yet growing, collection. I don't have all of them displayed. The one's that aren't there are the one's that I'm currently working on as kitbashes. Nothing really special about my collection. I've got the Autobots on one shelf, and the Decepticons on another. I plan to get a shelving unit with glass doors down the road just for my collection, as it would be easier to keep them dust free. Sorry if the pics are a little bad. Well, that's all I can think of to say. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

It's a nice collection dude. Small, but some good good figs in there.

3. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Wow... Hot Shot looks AWESOME as Tracks. I may have to try that with mine... ^_^

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. Yeah, Cybertron Hot Shot does look good in Tracks colors. I concider him one of my best kitbashes so far. The best part of it was that I didn't have to paint any flames, or put any stickers/decals on him to get flames. My collection will really grow once the Animated toy line starts up, as I plan to be a completest with the line, or at least try to, lol. Again, thanks for looking :D .

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looking good! Enjoy your collection while it is small. Soon it will become an unstoppable force taking up your entire home:)  Thanks for sharing!

6. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    That's not so small. You got some good stuff there, too. I think my collection is half of yours. :thumb 

7. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

What hapened to Brawl?

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks guys. By this time next year, my collection will probably be close to double the size it is now. With the couple last movie TF's I plan to get, all of Animated, and then all of Classics 2.0, I'll have plenty of TF's to get next year. If I get all the TF's I plan to get, I'll have 5 different Optimus Primes (6 if I get both releases of the Animated Pre-Earth Prime). I find it kind of interesting that mos of my Decepticons have alt-modes that fly, and a good amount of those are jets.

I'm in the process of turning him into a Movie version of Warpath. He'll have a desert camo when I'm finished with him. I still need to get some of those little magnets to fixe his arm's.

Edit: Yay, I'm now over 4,000 posts :D .

9. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Thanks for reminding me about buying magnets.

Nice collection, btw. Very organized.

10. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:thumb 

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    No problem, and thanks. I prefer to keep them organized. It makes it easier to keep track of how many I have, who I've got, and who I don't have yet. I actually have more Decepticons than Aubotos at the moment, though I have more Autobots displayed than Decepticons. I have at least 4 Decepticons I've currently got lined up for kitbashing. Also, since 10 of my Decepticons are in their combiner modes, it also helps make it appear that there are less cons than bots.

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Bump/Little Update: My collection has grown by 1 today. While not much, I finally have all 3 TF's to kitbash into the last 3 Classics Seekers. I have an extra Skywarp to turn into Thundercracker, and 2 extra Ramjets to turn into Dirge and Thrust. I might take a photo tonight of the TF's I currently plan to kitbash. Other than the Seekers that would include a Vector Prime into the Last Autobot, and my Overlord project.

13. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Here's a picture of the TF's I currently have in line for kitbashing. There are 2 Ramjets in 2 different plastic bags, Skywarp is still intact (for the time being), and the Vector Prime I have to turn into the Last Autobot is in a couple different bags awaiting his turn. I still need to get some alcohol to strip their paint, and the dye and paint I'll need for these guys. I also need to get some clear coat so I can not only finish Overlord up, but also use it on these guys. Luckily It's my birthday this upcoming weekend, and I'll have money to go get supplies along with some TF's and possibly a game.

[​IMG]

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, My collection has grown by another 2 recently. I was lucky enough to find both Voyager Ironhide and Leader Brawl today at Target (and also have enough cash on me for them). These were the last two that I needed to get that have already been released. There are only 6 more Movie TF's that I plan to get (half of them are repaints). After that, I plan on getting every Animated TF that I can, and as many of the Classics 2.0/Universe that I like (probably most, if not all of them). I won't have time to post pictures tonight, but, I should be able to get some tommorow.

15. Yigal

Yigal Dutch Meeting camera man

Ebay:
    Cool collection mate

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks :D . I took a couple of pictures. Sorry for the blurrines. I'm currently planning on making one of the shelves all Movie TF's. I should be able to fit all of them on one shelf, and still have room for the 6 that I still plan to get. I know I'll have at least 2 shelves dedicated to Animated when it comes out. One for the Autobots and the other for the Decepticons. I'll probably have some more pictures up later tonight, after I move stuff around. Well, that's all for now. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I was able to get everything re-organized faster than I thought. Everything I have displayed is now split up between 3 different shelves. The top one is all Autobots, the middle one is all Decepticons, and the bottom one is all the movie TF's that I have on display. I currently have 27 Autobots and 27 Decpeticons on display. The only one's I don't have on display are 5 kitbashes that I'm either currently working on, or are planing on doing once I get the paint/die/supplys I need for them (Classics versions of the Last Autobot, Overlord, Thundercracker, Dirge, and Thrust). I've got my Univers Skywarp displayed in an alt-mode that I came up with the other day. It's supposed to look similar to his War Within counterpart. I personally think it looks great. Other than that, I can't really think of anything else to say. Thanks for looking, and sorry for the blurry pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit: 255 looks with 8 replies. That's almost 1 reply for every 32 looks. I've noticed a big gap in looks to replies with collection threads, but, it still seems odd to me that so many people would go into a thread, but not post anything.

18. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    At least it isn't like my sales thread... 1200 or so looks, 40 some odd replies... All of which are me.

I like what you've done with things. I really need to open up more space that I have but am using for storage.

Just out of curiosity... What is that jeep in front of Classics Grimlock?

19. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yeah, you have a point there. Things could always be worse. Thanks. My TF's are probably the most organized things in my room, lol. The Jeep is just a little diecast WW2 Jeep Willys that I have, though it has some plastic parts. The funny thing is that I needed to put a little rock in front of one of the back tires to keep it from rolling right off the shelf.

20. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    It would make the perfect Classics Hound if it transformed. It really fits well with the Classics.