Minor/Repaint: My Second Custom: ROTF Brawn to Roadbuster

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Farrk, May 3, 2010.

1. Farrk

Farrk Well-Known Member

Here's my second attempt at a custom TF, not much to say about it. Took an ROTF Brawn which I didn't like and added some shape to the head to look more like Roadbuster, and covered one of the holes in his chest to hold an Autobot symbol once I get my next Reprolabels through.

Paints are specially mixed Citadel paints, and the extra bit were sculpted with Milliput.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Teamed up with my Impactor. Wreck and Rule!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Carnivac

Carnivac Survivor

Nice repaint but I don't get how you can't like RotF Brawn. He's a fantastic design. Bought one for my friends kid and trying to get me one for myself when I've got some spare cash cos I keep tinkering with his Brawn when I go to my friends house.

Anyways are you gonna be adding any more Wreckers? I'd quite like to see the Jumpstarters and Rack n' Ruin though dunno what you'd use for those.

3. Farrk

Farrk Well-Known Member

He just doesn't sit right with me, if he wasn't Brawn I might like him better, but as Brawn he's kinda a failure.

I do plan to add them, but you're right, I don't know what to use as the bases. I've self-imposed a rule that I can only use movie figures, just to make it harder for myself :banghead: 

4. Crimsonthunder

Crimsonthunder Well-Known Member

Awesome mold choice, fantastic custom!