My School Project is ALL OVER THE NET!!!! KRE-8!!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by LatinJEM777, Mar 11, 2009.

1. LatinJEM777

LatinJEM777 TFW's Premier Shredder

So I'm a Product Design major at College for Creative Studies (world famous for their Automotive and Product Design programs) and I had a Junior Level Design Studio Class sponsored by Motorola. The final concept I came from the class was KRE-8, a cellphone that focused on inspiring people to be a DJ on the touch screen of the phone, or play simulated instruments. Just Google my full name, Jose Tomas DeLuna or google Motorola KRE-8!

I'm just really stoked that this is EVERYWHERE! I had this up on my Coroflot Profile. Then Yanko Design (a HUGE design blog!) contacted me for permission to post it up on their blog site. Apparrently, it got attention around the world! Technology and design blogs from the UK, Russia, Spain, Mexico, Italy started posting their coverage in their respective languages.

A lot of the techies and music heads are really praising the concept. Great timing too, as I'm starting to write cover letters and submit my resume and portfolio to companies that I want to intern for in the summer!

Check out my Coroflot profile and let me know if you guys see anything you like!

2. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Sorry I forgot to reply to this sooner. Congrats on your success so far. I don't see it as a device I would use personally but good luck on getting it out the door! :D 

3. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

that's pretty awesome. there's nothing better than experiencing success. ride with it and don't look back.

4. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Extremely cool.