My rotf plot twist!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PrimePower04, Jun 27, 2009.

1. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

I really liked the movie I just wish some things were different...

I loved the movie until prime died...

(except take away sams mom getting high..that was annoying!)

so besides him dying megs stabs him in the back but before he gets the finishing shot off ironhide comes and spears him...the other autbots fight off megs and starscream...ratchet goes to primes aid and realizes he needs energy so jolt actually has a purpose and uses his electric whips to keep him alive...basically a resperator...however rachet cant repair him completely so sam still needs to retrieve the matrix!!! after the autobots go back to base they have a 5 minute scene with all of them except bee skids & mudflap to develop charatcer and decide what they should do...

leo leads sam & company to simmons but leo and simmons dont come becuz they did nothing but provide pointless humor...sam gets jetfire they go through space bridge and besides there being like a da vinci code quest jetfire leads them to the matrix...

the final battle begins jetfire bee skids mudflap help sam getting to optimus...in the main battle we see more of the autbots fighting cons...sam revives prime....then the autubots begin to win but then megs orders the formation of devastator...this would have enabled there to be less confusion cuz the constructicons could have been fighting but they were losing so they formed him...there wasnt like devs and then more individual constructicons...after devs is formed he does a lot of damage then begins destroying the pyramid but the autobots (not a stupid rail gun) work as a team to bring him down...in the process jetfire is wounded then the fallen shows up he starts kicking ass but jetfire gives his spark to prime and prime kicks the fallens but....in the final scene all the autobots who lived are standing on the aircraft carrier with prime and sam to let us no who made it..

this would have gave us less humans and humor and more characterization of robots and more of them fighting....it would have been so much better this way! IMO

what ya think? feel free 2 give your own plot twist!

2. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

It's okay, but I'd still keep Leo and Simmons because I liked them.

3. PrimePower04

i didnt say get rid of them i just said they should have stayed in the bakery...they were not needed after that point! the autobots could have killed devastator not simmons and the rail gun

4. mattjy

mattjy Homobot

Yeah, just a few small thing like that could have made a big difference. Soundwave could even have popped down for a while to join the fighting and then be sent back up when the Deceps realise they're losing.

5. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    The plot twist is that at the end of the credits, we see a chimpanzee at an editing table. The chimp has just finished editing the film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Michael Bay walks in and says "Bonzo! Did you just finish my movie for me?". Close up on big chimp smile, then Michael Bay and the chimp both laugh and make thumbs up motions to the camera. The ending theme song from "CHiPS" plays and the movie is over.

6. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    This isn't a plot twist, it's a fan-fic.

7. PrimePower04

ya i no....i could throw in some more stuff but noone would want to take the time to read it....dont ya think my direction would have been better off for the movie tho? the comedy would still be there but not as much..and honestly the leo and simmons humor made me feel like i was watching 12 year old humor...

8. mentat_emre

mentat_emre Well-Known Member

:drool: :bay :rock 

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Ok, Prime dying was necessary for us to feel compelled for Prime, or sad, whatever.

-What I would have changed was Starscream, instead of laying bombs on the Twins, while Simmons was inside, why not make the twins power-up, and combine to Take out, or atleast damage Starscream?

-Another change would be Alice. The character sent to capture Sam from college needed to be Barricade, and once Sam is caught, Bumblebee comes in heroically, facing off Barricade one last time, only this time for good. And the scene b/w BB and Barricade would be longer and more damaging than in TF1.

-Obviously I would also change Simmons flashing his crotch/ass, I did not pay good $$$ to watch the movie in IMAX, so I could get a good look at his thong/ass.

-More interaction b/w the autobots, something as little as a conversation b/w Jolt and Sideswipe. No interaction makes the robots seem unimportant.

-And the biggest thing for me ( the main reason I went to see the movie that is) to show the constructicons like Longhaul, Scrapper and Rampage, a good dialouge would have made this movie more money, surely.
    But if BUDGET was the issue why we didn't get this, then I understand. Thankfully we got to have another movie!!

CONSTRUCTICONS FOR TF3!!

10. PrimePower04

an injured nearly dead prime would have had the same effect on me...its not like when he died i didnt no he was coming back!