My review of the ROTF deluxe class Brawn

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Optibotimus, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    The actual toy is a floppy mess, but he just has a satisfying coolness factor in both modes. Where he's not a solid action figure, he's visually appealing. I'll be getting him so he can look badass on my shelf.

3. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Ya know...that's a very good point. Like i said, i couldn't put my finger on why i like him. When for everything about him...i would normally dislike. Especially his floppy mess as you put it. Yet visually...he does appeal to me...it's a weird twist

4. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Sheesh, you're making me want Recon Ironhide with this review too. I lean more and more towards wanting Brawn despite all the kibble on his back.

5. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

I guess the floppiness of the leg armour could've been improved.. But so far, aside from the right leg (weird..), his body bits seem to be locked in place fairly nicely. At least there aren't parts that pop off a lot, like the first version of ROTF Mudflap's car doors..

I'm still trying to get over the back and shoulder kibble, and the green-coloured guns (wha?!).. Apart from that, I just love his looks. Looking forward to nabbing this figure!

By the way, great review optibotimus!

6. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    You were really on the fence about Ironhide? He's a good solid figure. With a slightly different transformation that makes it fun again to transform him. He's taken the original 2007 Ironhides spot on my display shelf...