my review of playarts riku

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by MEGAMAN X FAN, Jan 29, 2009.

1. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]tp://[/IMG][​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]tp://[/IMG][​IMG][/IMG][​IMG]tp://[/IMG] [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG]/[/IMG] i got riku today so here's some thoughts . he has decent upper body articulation including a chest joint unfortunatly the shoulder joint is grey while the rest of his arm is flesh coloured and his head is restricted due to his hair.lastly it's frustrating swapping between hands on to his lower body his hips are similar to cut joints so there not that poseable while his knees can only go backwards . so overall he looks cool but he's not that poseable so if you get him expecting lots of articulation you might be disappointed .

2. MEGAMAN X FAN

News Credits:
    [​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

3. LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy Well-Known Member

Not bad...I rather have an older Riku figure instead.

4. MEGAMAN X FAN

News Credits:
    they really need to make younger kairi and older riku ..and then make donald goofy namine and xenahort, forget cloud and halloweentown sora

5. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Agreed. A young Kairi, and older Riku, Namine, Ansem, Xemnas, and I would personally love to see either Saix, or Luxord.

I'll probably pass on Riku and Sora in this wave, but I'm certainly all about the Org. Robe-clad King Mickey.

Check out this other page here, we're trying to get something of a community on KH/FF/Play Arts figured going, and we could use all the help we can.
    Click here for thread!