My Ratchet G1 @ Botcon 2011 and "Trampsformers" 3rd place @ fan film extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Ratchet G1, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Ratchet G1

Ratchet G1 Buckaroo

Thanks to everyone that came by to see my Ratchet G1 van. Especially all the new friends I made durring the weekend.Please take a look at page 2 on my webpage for all the photos and video links of my van.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3897880

and you can view "Trampsformers" 2011 Botcon film festival 3rd place winner here:
    http://youtu.be/O_7j5C_5v0Q

If you have any photos or video links of my Ratchet please email them to me and please make comments on "Trampsformers" after you watch it!!!

2. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

"Trampsformers" was fantastic, one of my favorites. Great work! And I liked the ravage on top of Ratchet...I was wondering why Ratchet had a bike rack until I got closer and saw who it was.

3. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We took a lot of pics with your van. The video was quite entertaining too! Great work!

4. yakko

yakko IaconHub BossMonkey

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Really liked your van, especially thought the TRON gear shifter was a nice touch. We all know Ratchet loves that movie.
    Trampsformers was one of my favorites of the film fest as well. Great work!

5. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yours was definitely one of my top 3 favorite ones. Loved the 'silent film piano treatment to the Transformers' theme.