My Puppydog passed away at 1am 02-04-11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MetroPlex, Feb 7, 2011.

1. MetroPlex

MetroPlex Pyroz Playground

My dog passed away at 1am on thursday night... before I left to go to the practice, I told him that if he needed to leave us, we wanted what would be best for him... that we wanted him to stop suffering... and he decided...
    He was such a beautiful soul... Such a good friend, a great little brother... I'm going to miss him... a lot. He was in the living room late thursay, laying on his little bed, under his bath towel, so still... so still. His body was getting colder and becoming stiff... It felt so strange petting him saying my goodbyes. When I touched his face, he didn't look back... or move his ears... or make a sound. He was just still... completely still... He moved on to a better place... Where he can run and play with the other dogs, and not suffer anymore... Goodbye Puppydog... :*( I love you... :*(
    I was sitting at the computer... and I wanted to go outside and look up at the sky and say goodbye... but I couldn't move... was stuck to my chair... and I couldn't get up... My hands were starting to shake... the tears weren't coming yet, but I wanted to break down... I'm just glad that my doggy is in a better place now for sure. He was suffering too much.
    The Cure's Bloodflowers is on repeat right now... I need to cry... I need to let it out... but I'm trying to be strong for my little Puppydog... My adorable little Puppydog... I had to say goodbye to him... his body is so still... completely... he didn't even move his little ears... he's just still now... I've never seen anything be so still in my life... So helpless... so powerless... so... still. :*(

2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm sorry for your loss, I truly am.

Don't be strong, let it out.

You'll begin to feel better and start on a road to recovery. I speak from experience.

3. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose a pet. Don't try to hold anything back, just let it all out.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I am so sorry for your loss, d00d. Losing a pet is horrible. :(  At least he isn't suffering now.

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember 16 years ago when my dog died. I was upset about it for a whole week.

6. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    sorry for your loss :( 

7. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    When our doggie Oreo passed away, Deceptikitty posted this for me....it was very touching, and heart felt. So I pass on to you:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

8. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I remember when my Shelty Quinn died. I was so upset for a week. He was a good buddy and still miss him today.
    He is now playing with my brothers two Shelties who've also passed away.................

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Sorry about your lil pup. He's probably in dog heaven now, swimming across a gravy lake to get to porkchop mountain. Paradise.

10. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    you have my most heart felt condolences on the loss of your beloved pet.

11. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ

News Credits:
    RIP. You have my most heartfelt condolences. I've had the pain of losing a goldfish and I can understand what your going through.

12. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Sorry for your loss, but this post was really heart touching. I almost cried. I remember when my dog died, on Christmas. Worst Christmas I'd ever had.

13. One

One Well-Known Member

That sucks man im sorry for your loss.

14. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    My condolences on your loss.

We lost two of our beloved cats in '09 even though they were both only 4 years old and it was one of the toughest times my wife and I had to go through. We treated them like our kids and it was severely heart wrenching for us.

But know that your dog is in a better place, pain free and happy, waiting for you to once again be together when the time comes.

15. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Very sorry about the loss of Puppydog.. you honored your pet in life with your love and now that he's gone with your heartfelt post. He's in puppy heaven running thru tall grasses with the sun always shining on him. :rip  Puppydog.

16. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    The only time I ever experienced a dog's death was a week before my auntie's 14 year old dog died, he had some sort of disease, he was blind, deaf, he had limited movement on his front paws and such and my mom for some reason told me and my sisters to say goodbye to him no reason,and he looked like he could die any hour, and next week we hear he's dead, but I really give you my condolences man, losing any pet is hard.

17. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

I feel your pain. I had to have our cat of 16 years put to sleep this past Saturday. Tough tough day.

Best wishes.

18. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I am so sorry.

19. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Sorry for your loss. We lost our dog last october. We adopted her from a local shelter. We think she had been abused because the way she acted. The vet said she was about 8-10 years old when we adopted her. She became a loving friend and a big sister to our other dog. Eventually she had a growth under her arm which turned out to be a tumor. I know how you feel, but they're where there is no pain now.

20. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

It's never easy to lose a pet...but you have my most heartfelt condolences at this time.