My Predaking has no feet, can you help?

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by eneyekay, Sep 22, 2011.

1. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

Ebay:
    EDIT: I'VE NOW BROUGHT PREDAKING'S FEET AND ARM CANNON

Hi guys,

let me know if I should introduce myself to the boards, but just thought I'd go straight into a request... although my Predaking is looking fairly epic, he is missing his feet... just wondering if anyone has some they'd be happy to donate for a fee? I have a figure in my head that I'd be willing to pay, which is pretty much what they're going for on eBay... now there are sets on eBay, but they don't ship to England... so if anyone can help, that'd be awesome... please PM me with your price and P+P quote.

many thanks in advance!

oh, and on a side note, if anyone also has a Predaking arm cannon they want to sell, i'd be interested in that too :) 

[​IMG]

2. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i have the arm cannon, and both of feet for headstrong and tantrum from the early 2000's reissue set...

$80 shipped to you via first class international REGISTERED mail( someone basically is required to sign for the package)...it will be trackable per paypal recquirements...

[​IMG]

EDIT: found the foot for tantrum...and updated picture....

3. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    bump(UPDATED )first post with new picture..have both feet and arm cannon as pictured...LMK

4. eneyekay

Ebay:
    Cheers fella, your post actually came about 10mins too late... I managed to get some feet and an arm cannon from a guy in the states who was happy to ship to England, even though his auction said he didn't ship internationally...

...I also brought Fortress Maximus after getting the green light from the missus, but many thanks for the offer, it's appreciated non-the-less :) 

5. eneyekay

Ebay:
    ...and my new addition arrived yesterday!

expensive, but worth it... just gotta find a place to put him!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]