My plot/storyline guess for ROTF. Possible spoilers.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimusdestruction, Jan 22, 2009.

1. optimusdestruction

optimusdestruction THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

News Credits:
    So I have been thinking about all the information that has come out about the movie and I have pieced together what I think the movie "MAY" be about. So here goes nothing.

Starscream and Optimus have both called for any remaining bots, both sides answer. Autobots and decpticons have come to earth and the autobots have teamd up with the Army/navy to destroy the enemy decepticons that have arrived. Meanwhile Sam has obviously gone to college. While there he has some how gained a tremendous amount of knowledge (we will find out how in the movie) of the location to the Fallen's spark (the blue thing in the glass case). The decepticons have had a spy looking after sam for a while (alice/pretender). She tries to get the location of the spark from sam and he refuses. Alice then drops the super hot blonde look and presents her raw beast mode,,,,,,,Ravage. It then becomes a battle for sam between the autobots and decepticons for a while. both sides want the information he obtains.

Knowing the battle that lies ahead optimus goes to recruit a long time friend and battle worthy autobot,,,,Jetfire. He refuses to help and transforms and flies away. The autobots are out gunned, out matched, and in for trouble.

Autobots and company go to the pyramids to try and obtain the spark before the decepticons, but a spy is in there mids,,,,, skorponok. Skorponok reveals there location long before they know it and the battle for the spark has now begun. The decepticons retrieve the spark after an epic battle and awake the fallen which has been laying dormit for millions of years, they now feel they can destroy the autobots for good.

The decepticons, devastator and the fallen are prepared to battle. When jetfire fly's in at mach 3 transforms and lands in front of devastator with crushing force. The fallen orders all autobots to be destroyed. Optimus and jetfire combine and take out devastator. The other autobots have taken out the respective rival. It is now the fallen against the autobots, and optimus and jetfire still combined. The fallen retreats, and assures them they are all dead. The autobots are left wondering what could possibly return with the fallen, unicron? megatron?

It's very rough and I left some details out for length sake, but it seems some what logical huh? thanks for reading.

2. Baccala1976

Baccala1976 Well-Known Member

ooooooookay but how does The Fallen appear? Considering he's the focus of this movie, you would like to think that he has some sort of grand entrance.

3. optimusdestruction

optimusdestruction THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

News Credits:
    He is buried in the pyramid along with his spark. Sorry left that part out.

4. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    I think its good, probably somewhat similar to how the movie will go. I'm not sure about the roles of jetfire and the fallen tho. Its kinda hard to see how those two roles are gonna play out in the movie. I don't know about alice the pretender either. I don't think she and ravage are gonna be the same character. I think she might just be that frenzylike robot that was seen on set. And I think ravage might be similar to scorpinok from the first movie. And on scorpinok, I'm not sure if he's gonna make a return in this movie. I always kinda assumed that he was recconnected with Blackout in the first movie when Blackout was killed,thus killin him aswell. I could be wrong. But I think the writers are trying to focus on bringing new characters to the movie. Just my opinion

But I like your ideas on the plot!