My Pet Cat Died ;C

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inikalord, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    As of now, I can only assume it's been an hour since I just found out.

From what I know, my cat was running across the road and this car came up and hit her, failing to stop and check and just kept on driving like nothing even happened.

These 2 kids found her and pulled her to the side of the road where my Mother's friend was just pulling up.

My Mother and her friend tried going to the vets to help her but she had already died ;(

I am awoken to my Mother crying and she tells me about whats happened. Needless to say I am terribly heartbroken and I just feel like collapsing right here and now while typing this and just letting it all out.

Her name was Pudda and she was probably the best pet we have ever had. She loved us back just as we loved her. She was a little Bengal cat but she had a personality and loving attitude that anyone could fall in love with.

She loved being pet, especially at the base of her tail, her stomach and her chin. Sometimes she would give you a lick or a small bite that didn't even hurt telling you she loves you and what you are doing.

She was very energetic and playful. Her favorite toy was a toy laser that we would play with her occasionally and she would go nuts. We buried it with her as a sign of respect and love for the companionship she has brought us over these past few years.

We wrapped her up in a blanket, gave her the toy, placed the first layer of dirt and finally my Mom wanted our Rosebush to be planted on top of her, so my Mom's friend did just that.

I'm feeling animosity against whoever did this to her and if I ever found out who it was, I don't think I could control or be accountable for my actions ina stable set of mind.

I really don't think I'll ever recover from this, I just really don't. She was so much to us and she was ripped away far too soon.

Oh and to anyone out there who doesn't care about animals and thinks of them as easily replaceable as dirt, just stay away, that's all I ask. Just. Stay. Away. (You people know who you are).

I really need to be going. I probably won't be doing a whole lot these upcoming few days except checking in now and then.

With that said and done, I hope I didn't bore anyone with these details. I just really needed to let it out and tell somebody about this.

2. Dinobots Rule

Dinobots Rule Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sorry for your loss. i know the pain of losing a pet that was considered family.

3. Dayvcon

Dayvcon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    my condolences to you.

i understand how one can be so attached to a cat

my 20 year old cat(i being 24) has had her 1st major health issue (going blind out of one eye) and i just freaked when i found out. i cant imagine the day she would pass away.

4. turboedguy

turboedguy minibotologist

News Credits:
    So sorry to hear about that, and for your loss. I had to put down my cat last year after 15 years of companionship. It hurts still to think of her. Before she died I got a second cat, and he's probably my favorite pet I've had in my 38 years. He's my buddy, and is be devastated if something happened to him. They truly become family.

5. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Same my friend cause my heart goes out to you with cats. My cats are my babys so I know how you must feel.

6. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Just know that the pain will go away with time, but the memories remain.

7. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Awwww...very sorry about your cat...you didn't say how long you've had her, but it doesn't matter, they are family and it always takes a piece of your heart when they die. :rip  Pudda.

8. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

=( I hope it's next seven are just as awesome as you made his first.

9. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    We' had her for about 2 - 3 years as far as I know but with the effect she had on us it felt like she was there from the very beginning.

As a pet she was my best friend and I just don't know how I'll cope with the loneliness.

10. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

My condolences to you, it's never easy losing a pet especially after they become a major part of your family. At least the time you spent with her was time well spent.

11. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    She died knowing she was loved. :rip 

My sincere condolences for your loss man....hope the pain heals in due time.

12. EmbraceThePurpl

EmbraceThePurpl Purple Dinosaur

Im so sorry for your loss, i can tell you i know ecactly how you feel. My young cat Pinky passed away early last month. I was very upset for a while, i kept thinking and hoping that she wasn't in any pain. A pets death is always terrible. Its losing a member of your family. All i can tell you is that things will get better. Both of our pets are in a better place. I hope things get better for you my friend.

13. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    To this day, looking back at the pets I've lost always makes me choke up a bit. They become a part of your family and when they're gone it's incredibly hard to put your chin up and keep going.

But that's what you need to do. As someone stated, the cat may be gone but the memories you have will last forever.

My condolences.

14. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

:(  sorry man. Cats are family too and usually outlive the dog, so it's sad when they finally go.

15. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    I'm so sorry to hear that. :( 

16. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    :cry 

17. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Couldn't read the whole post. Went through the same thing a few months ago, still not really got over it.

You have my sympathies, and support, if needed. :) 

18. chaddi_90

chaddi_90 Prime

News Credits:
    Sorry for your lost!

19. John_Force

John_Force 16xNHRA Funny Car Champ TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You have my sympathies and my condolences.

20. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    I know how hard it is to lose a pet, I've lost a couple.

My condolences to you and and your family.