My Package Today! Medabots Cyandog Model!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Lazerwave, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    DO you all remember that a year ago I ordered a Medabot action figure from Neatherland? That Cyandog is my favorite Medabot.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/toyark/327442-my-packages-today-rocket-boba-fett-favorite-medabot.html

Well, what you see here is a Medabot model of Cyandog, that I ordered and it came in the mail today. I am drooling all over it right now. I took my the whole day to put it together and take the pictures. Now it was complicated when I had to put it together, like I had the arms built first, but I forgot to put in an important piece, so I had to pull it apart with some plyers to put it in. While I was putting it together, I was watching the Medabot episodes about Cyandog.

At first it looked awesome before I put the stickers on, I mean it looked better without them. I was busy fiddling with the features, it comes with some discs with bullet stickers that Cyandog can shoot with. When I knew that Medabots in the TV show had attacks in the arms and head, I knew about Cyandog's arm attacks, but I didn't know what his head attack was meaning Linear Cannon. Until I saw that the bullet can come out of the chest, maybe that's it.

Sad part was, I was trying to fix that eye shades until the shield on the forhead cracked off. I couldn't snap it back in, so I had to glue gun it back on. After that, I put the stickers on.

And now here it is. Pretty awesome. I'm so happy that I got it, and I hope to find models of the other Medabots, mostly Arcbeetle Dash. And it just so happens that I did buy 1 extra Cyandog, which I might (and that's a big word MIGHT) consider selling on ebay sometime if anyone is interested.

Attached Files:

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    I can be quite honest when I say I can not.

That looks cool. Medabots were a pretty neat concept. Sorry to hear about his head, though.

3. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Well, now Im having trouble with the stickers. Some of them keep peeling off. Any sudjestions on how to keep them on?

4. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:

I've been on tender hooks ever since.

Is Neatherland anywhere near Europeland?

5. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    I checked, it is in Europe. I thought it was somewhere in Asia.

Anyways, I trying regular paper glue to keep the stickers on.

6. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    I tried the regular paper glue, and It's working perfectly.:D