My Own Verison of the TF3 Script

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Jazzmatic Prime, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Uh-oh... Wheelie's been caught.

2. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

I'll post 2 more scenes tomorrow, the next scene shows how bumblebee lost his voice and his relationship with Flareup. Plus tons of surprises, AND...someone gets killed off...tune in tomorrow to find out who...

3. Jazzmatic Prime

Part 8: A pretty cool scene, showing how BB lost his voice and his past with Flareup. plus some of the Stunticons. Enjoy!

Meanwhile, Bumblebee and Jolt have been driving around for hours looking for Kup. They transform by the docks to take a break.

Jolt:

This is ridiculous! We’ve been driving around for hours and no sign of this Kup guy.

Bumblebee gets a transmission from Prime and steps down an ally to take the call. While Jolt leans back on a nearby building, unaware that he’s being snuck up on by Flareup. She points one of her pistols at his head.

Flareup:

Don’t even move…

Jolt:

Whoa there…easy, I’m an Autobot, I’m…just looking for some old bot named Kup.

Flareup:

You expect me to believe you…how do I now that you’re not lying? A lot of Decepticons have been trying to get close to us by wearing fake Autobot insignias.

She is about to pull the trigger when Bumblebee puts his blaster to her head. Knowing when she’s compromised she puts her weapon away and turns around. She takes one look at Bumblebee and recognizes him.

Flareup:

Bum...Bumblebee? Is that you?

Bumblebee sees Flareup’s face and lowers his weapon. He then breathes out a crackling “Yeah”.

Jolt:

You…you guys know each other?

Flareup:

We’re old friends…I haven’t seen you since the battle on planet Charr. So what have you been up to?

Bumblebee just stands there, he tries really hard to talk, but can’t. He tries again, but he starts to cough.

Flareup:

Are you okay Bee?

Jolt:

He lost is voice during battle, he can no longer speak, but he dose communicate though the radio, you know, though earth music.

Flareup:

You poor thing…how…

Before she can finish Bumblebee turns away, suggesting he doesn’t want to talk about it.

Flareup:

Oh…well I’ll respect your privacy. Now you said you’re looking for Kup. I just so happen to know were he is.

???:

Oh do you now?

???:

Well darling…you’ll just have to show us, hot stuff!

As Bumblebee, Jolt and Flareup look around to see who said that they see a Black Pontiac GTO (Dead End), and a Dark Red Corvette ZR1 (Wildrider), come around a corner and transform.

Wildrider:

Why don’t you tell us where he is?

Dead End:

Yeah, then maybe we’ll barley let you live.

Jolt:

Pa-lese, there are only two of you and three of us you stupid Decepticons.

Blitzwing:

Make that three of us, you pathetic Autobot!

Blitzwing swoops down on top of a near by building.

Jolt:

Okay…so we’re even.

Soundwave:

Your calculation is incorrect Autobot.

Soundwave flies over and transforms in front of them, he then takes a look at Bumblebee. Bumblebee doses the same.

Soundwave:

It has been a long time since I took your voice Bumblebee…yes…you remember…don’t you?

Bumblebee has a flash back to a time where the war was still on Cybertron. Bumblebee was telling his troops to fall back when Soundwave swoops down starts to fight Bumblebee. Then Soundwave grabs Bumblebee by his thought and crushes it. Bumblebee screams…but his scream starts to get crackly and dissipate. The flashback then ends.

Soundwave:

So? Do you remember? Hope you enjoyed that memory, because it is you last!!!

Soundwave fires a Sonic Boom from his sonic cannon on his chest throwing Bumblebee, Flareup and Jolt into a nearby where house.

Jolt:

Owe…that was painful, and loud.

Flareup:

Uh…we’re out numbered!

Jolt:

Listen, take Bumblebee to Kup, I’ll hold these Decepticreeps off until you get away, then I’ll break for it!

Flareup:

Are you crazy?

Jolt:

We can’t let them get to Kup and find out about Sam! Just Go! NOW!

Bumblebee and Flareup agree, transform and roll out. While Jolt extends his electro whips. Soundwave sees Bumblebee and Flareup try to escape and peruses them. While Dead End, Wildrider and Blitzwing take on Jolt. As they kick the crap out of Jolt, Soundwave closes in on Bumblebee and Flareup.

Soundwave:

Pathetic fools! There is no escape!

Flareup:

I know a way to loose him! Follow my lead!

Flareup and Bumblebee turn they’re left turn signals on and fake it, by turning right and Soundwave falls for it. He automatically turns around, but sees that Bumblebee and Flareup have disappeared, they took cover inside a garage. Soundwave gives up and flies away, returning to the battle with Jolt.

Flareup:

Come on, I’ll take you to Kup.

Soundwave returns to Blitzwing and the others as Jolt tries to fight on his last servos. Soundwave grabs Jolt by the neck.

Soundwave:

Where’s the boy classified as Sam Witwicky?

Jolt:

Ugh…ss...Suck my bolts…you walking…boom box!

Blitzwing:

He’s not talking! Rip out his spark!

Soundwave:

Very well…

Soundwave slams his fist through Jolts Chest and grabs his spark chamber and crushes it, like Prime did to the fallen. Jolt Systems shut down and he goes off line.

Soundwave:

Send a signal to every Decepticon on earth, kill any Autobot you come across until the boy is found!

I'm working on part 9 as we speak...

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Aw, Jolt died... and he had potential too.

5. Jazzmatic Prime

yes i know, but to make a good omelet, you've got to break a few eggs, in this case...Robots. hey at least you felt remorse for him, and so will the other bots as well. its not like when Jazz died.

6. Jazzmatic Prime

hey sorry i wasn't able to post 2 parts of my script yesterday. Something came up, but i will get you two by Monday, K?

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Take your time.

8. springerbee

springerbee Well-Known Member

Man...I wish this'll be the real movie.

9. Jazzmatic Prime

Part 9: This scene is very short, but it shows how the Dinobots got their names.

Meanwhile at the Ark, Sam is awaiting the results of the scanner in the cargo bay with Leo, Skids, Mudflap, and the Dinobots. The Dinobots are fighting each other and Skids and Mudflap are cheering them on.

Mudflap:

Man, we should be selling tickets to this!

Skids:

I hear that!

Leo:

Grimlock stop biting Slag, and Swoop quit screaming. And as for you two! Quit cheering them. We have laws on this planet about animal cruelty!

Skids:

Yeah, whatever!

Skids and Mudflap walk away and Sam walks over to Leo, confused on why he named the robotic dinosaurs.

Sam:

You named the robot dinosaurs?

Leo:

Yeah, the pterodactyl is named Swoop, the triceratops is Slag, and the T-Rex is named after my grim luck, so I called him Grimlock, because “Grimluck” sounded kind of stupid.

Sam:

Please tell me you didn’t adopt them.

As Sam and Leo argue over the Dinobots. Prime and Wheeljack look over the data of the scan.

Wheeljack:

Hey Prime, you should take a look at this.

Optimus Prime:

What is it Wheeljack?

Wheeljack:

Well it seems that Sam has absorbed the Alspark’s full power, giving him the ability to bring any electronic devise to life. So basically, he’s a walking, living, Alspark…Prime, Do you know what this means? With his help, we just may be able to bring life back to Cybertron!

Optimus Prime:

No…its to risky, we can’t endanger the life of one to save the lives of many, it isn’t the Autobot way…

Wheeljack:

Then what should we do?

Optimus Prime:

Take Sam home for now. He’s had a long day, he needs his rest.

Wheeljack:

Sure thing Prime.

While Wheeljack takes Sam and Leo back to campus when Ratchet walks into the room, with a grim look on his face.

Ratchet:

Optimus I’ve got some bad news, Jolts vital signs just flat lined…the Decepticons must be searching for Sam.

Optimus: Prime

That means they know about Sam, put out a warning to all Autobots hiding on earth. Warn them that the Decepticons are searching for Sam, and that to protect him no matter what!

I'm in a bit of Writers Block right now, but i will get bakc to guys once i figure out what should happen next.

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:lol  Leo being the one to name the Dinobots; liked his reason behind the name Grimlock.

That sucks about having writer's block; I'm all too familiar with it myself. Just take your time figuring things out.

11. Jazzmatic Prime

Part 10: Ive finally broke my writers block, so here's part 10. note: Ron and Judy became friends with Simmons in between ROTF and this fan-fic.

Later, Wheeljack pulls up inform of Sam’s dorm and drops them off. But as Sam and Leo are about to enter the building Galloway’s men come at them from all sides and arrest them.

Sam:

What’s going on?

Agent:

You’re wanted for questioning about the museum incident.

Leo:

Then why are you handcuffing us?

Agent:

For safety precautions, we don’t know what your capable of.

As Sam and Leo are carted off, Wheeljack sees this and goes to warn Prime.

Wheeljack:

Prim, bad news…um as I let them off some human agents arrested them. What should I do?

Optimus Prime:

Don’t transform in front of them, we mustn’t harm the humans. Go and find Mikaela, she must know about Sam’s condition. I’ll see if I can’t contact some old friends.

Wheeljack:

Okay…but where am I going to find her?

Latter at Sam's house, Judy and Ron are watching a ball game when Wheeljack pulls up in front of the house.

Ron:

Come on! That was a foul!

Judy:

Hey Ron.

Ron:

Yeah?

Judy:

There’s a strange car on out lawn!

Ron:

That’s nice…What?

Ron and Judy walk outside and approach Wheeljack.

Wheeljack:

You two are Sam’s parent’s right? Hey you wouldn’t happen to know where Mikaela is, would you?

Ron:

Hold on…Autobot or Decepticon?

Wheeljack:

If I where a Decepticon, you wouldn’t be here right now.

Ron:

Good point.

Judy:

Why do you need to find Mikaela?

Wheeljack:

Well…how do I put this…um…your sons been taken by some government agents. And I could really use Mikaela’s help so…

Ron:

Sam’s been arrested? And you didn’t think we needed to know that little bit of information?

Wheeljack:

Well, we’re trying to keep it under wraps because, “technically,” we’re really not supposed to be on this planet anymore.

Judy:

Well if you need to know where Mikaela is, try her bike shop on East Street, she’s usually there.

Wheeljack:

Why thank you Mrs. Witwicky, I’ll head over there right now. You’re a lot more help then the fat one.

Wheeljack speeds off as Ron blows up at him for calling him fat.

Judy:

Ron this is serious, Sammy could be in trouble!

Ron:

Yeah, hey call that guy who used to be an agent of that…um, 7 sector thing, he might know something. What was his name, Simmons!

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Uh-oh.... Sam and Leo taken by Galloway's men. But I :lol  at Wheeljack calling Ron "fat."

13. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

sweet so when is part eleven coming out

14. Jazzmatic Prime

I guess i didn't fully break my writers block, but i'm constantly trying to figure out what happens next.

15. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

what is a writers block is it the story or you cant brainstorm any ideas and will you add me as a friend i already sent you a invation

16. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

17. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

thanks dude

18. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

yo jazzmatic prime i think i can cum upwith ideas il send to your profile okay just let me know what you think k

19. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

and if you like my ideas well lets say do you want to be partners
    ?

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I'm a S-H-E.