My Own Verison of the TF3 Script

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Jazzmatic Prime, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

Part #1

This is my idea of what should happen in TF3. in this scene, Prime does his Voice over explaining what has happened in the time between the 2ed and 3rd movies, Barricade returns, and Hot Rod and Flareup are introduced.

Hot Rod: Red Ford GT

Flareup: Pink Lotus Elise with Purple Flame Decals

Barricade: Ford Mustang Police Car

TRANSFORMERS
    MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
    Script
    By
    Gregory Olsen Jr.

Optimus Prime:

“War…no good ever comes from it, but without it…evil would triumph. With the events that took place in Egypt 2 years ago over with, earth’s governments we’re less then pleased with the results. Though we managed to defeat our foes, the damage was done. As time passed, things have gotten worse and worse. We were soon asked to leave the planet to stop the devastation our war has caused. Knowing that the Decepticons would strip earth of its natural resources if we left, we secretly stayed behind, hiding in plain sight, as secret guardians. We only keep contacted with a selection of humans, humans we trust to keep our existence secret. Among these humans is one in particular, a boy named Sam Witwicky. He has absorbed the power and knowledge of the Alspark, he may not know it yet, but he’s about to receive a special gift from our ancestors. With that said, I fear something evil is on the horizon, weather it be Decepticon forces or something far worse….”

TRANSFORMERS
    MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

The movie starts with a red Ford GT being chased by police. After a long chase the Ford GT is cornered, the officers come out of their vehicle ordering that the driver of the Ford GT come out as well with his hands up. The driver dose nothing, suddenly a familiar Ford Mustang police car with the words “To Punish And Enslave” painted on the rear side, drives up to the cop car.

Officer #1:

Hey, did you call for back up?

Officer #2:

I swear I didn’t!

Officer #1:

Then who the hell is this?

The Mustang police car began to rev its engine with full force, then the driver vanished into mid air. The cops look at the car as if they seen a ghost. Suddenly the Mustang police car begins to transform. The cops try to get out of the way and hide behind the Ford GT which stats to transform as well. The police car turns out to be the Decepticon Barricade and the Ford GT transforms into the Autobot Hot Rod.

Barricade:

Where is the boy, Autobot!

Hot Rod:

“Autobot? Come on, you don’t recognize me Barricade? The names Hot Rod, you mean to tell me you forgot after all these centuries? Harsh man, really harsh.”

Barricade:

The Boy! WHERE IS HE?

Hot Rod:

I duno, Miami, Mexico, Rio? I herd Rio is nice this time of the year. Or maybe he’s stuck up your tailpipe?

Barricade:

I’m just going to ask you one last time, where’s the boy. Tell me, and your death will be swift…don’t, and you’re death will be painful, really painful!

Barricade pulls out his arm blades and begins to swing them around like a mace. Hot Rod pulls out a sword and carves the letters F and U on the wall. He then looks at the two cowering cops hiding behind a dumpster.

Hot Rod:

You boys should leave, it’s about to get messy!

The Cops look at each other and agree to get out of there. They hop in their cop car and drive away franticly. As they turn the corner to get out of the ally they begin to here the clanging of steel. Hot Rod and Barricade trade steel as they fight their way out of the ally. Hot Rod gets his blade stuck inside Barricade’s, Barricade smiles and starts to swing Hot Rod around. He then throws him, but Hot Rod transforms back into Vehicle mode as he lands and races off.

Barricade:

Run, you pathetic Autobot, RUN!

Barricade transforms into vehicle mode and begins to chase after Hot Rod. A police car joins the chase but Barricade knocks him off the road. The chase continues until it reaches the docks. Hot Rod skids to a halt just before he hits the water. Barricade slowly rolls in and transforms as well as Hot Rod.

Barricade:

End of the line Autobot, now tell me where he is or face your doom!

Hot Rod starts talking sarcastically once again, but he’s actually stalling for another Autobot named Flareup who is taking position on a nearby building. Hot Rod then nods, Barricade notices this and quickly turns around as the Flareup fires. Barricade dodges only getting skinned with the shot. He then pulls out his blades and swings them at Hot Rod, but hot rod is ready. He dodges Barricade’s attack and stabs him in the back, right through the spark chamber. Barricade slowly goes offline and Hot Rod pushes him off of his blade and he falls into the water below. Flareup walks over to Hot Rod.

Flareup:

Nice job, but couldn’t you be a little more suspenseful, bro?

Hot Rod:

Hey, you’re the one who missed him!

Flareup:

Only because you gave me away.

Hot Rod:

Yeah…whatever.

Flareup:

Why where the police chasing you? You herd Prime’s orders, if they find you’re an Autobot, it will turn into a three way war, or worse.

Hot Rod:

Whatever, Prime may be leader of the Autobots, but he ain’t the boss of me sis! Besides, something’s up. Barricade was after the boy Optimus looks after, I think. I’m going to talk to an old friend, maybe he’ll point us in the right direction.

Flareup:

Okay, just don’t run any more red lights, we can’t afford any more attention.

Hot Rod and Flare up both transform and go their separate ways.

Well, what do you think so far? Pretty cool huh?

2. Jazzmatic Prime

Part #2

in this part i've decided to add the dinobots. with a similar origin of the animated dinobots, it was the only way to make it realistic. i also introduce a fictinal robotic company called Iris Robotics which is a government cover up for the transformers.

TRANSFORMRS
    MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE

The Next day Sam and Leo are at a local dinosaur museum, doing research for a collage report.

Sam:

Pretty Cool huh? Just think about it, theses where the biggest creatures to ever walk the planet.

Leo:

Um yeah…unless you count the one who remodeled the pyramid in Egypt 2 years ago.

Sam:

Will you be quiet about that! Remember, they’re not supposed to be her anymore. If the government finds out, or worse the public…

Leo:

I think they already know.

Leo points at a TV on the wall in the museum’s café. On it a reporter talks about breaking news of a giant robot found washed up on a beach in New York.

Reporter:

This just in, a strange robotic creature just washed up on the beach in New York City. While we don’t know what it is, Iris Robotics is claiming responsibility for the thing, saying “It was an experimental robot that was lost at sea when it’s container fell overboard on a cargo vessel.” Now while that story seems possible, two police officers are claiming it could talk and it was fighting another robot. Plus the two robots transformed into everyday vehicles.

News Room Reporter:

Sounds like they’re working to many hours.

Reporter:

Well investigators and researchers have told me that the structural design resembles the ones that were supposedly seen on the attack on both Paris and Egypt 2 years ago. As well as the ones in L.A 4 years ago. Something tells me that we’re not being told the whole truth.

Sam and Leo look at each other in panic, and go to tell bumblebee who is just waiting in the parking lot out side. As they bicker on, they pass a display with three life size animatronic dinosaurs, a Pterodactyl, Triceratops and a T-Rex. Sam trips and touches the power box that powers the dinosaurs a surge of Alspark power volts from his hand and into the power box and it surges into the robot dinosaurs.

Leo:

Sam you Okay?

Sam:

My hand, it burns.

Suddenly Sam and Leo hear growling coming from the display. At first they thought it was just a part of the show, but then they look as the T-Rex lifts its leg off of the display and begins to move around. So do the Triceratops and Pterodactyl. The T-Rex roars and everyone in the museum sees the fully alive dinosaur and panics.

Sam:

Oh Crap!

Leo:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Sam and Leo try to break for the door, but are cut off by the crowd of panic stricken people. Bumblebee heard the screaming and quickly drives through a museum wall and transforms. He sees the three living dinosaurs.

Bumblebee:

“Everybody once more, everybody do the dinosaur!” “Yabba Dabba Doo!”

Bumblebee fires round after round at the dinosaurs, but all it seems to do is destroy the skin revealing high tech metal coats. All of a sudden Bumblebee’s blaster jams, and the T-Rex pounces on top of him. It tries to bite Bumblebee’s head off but BB gets the upper hand and punches it in the nose. All of a sudden the T-Rex starts to whimper and backs off crying.

Grimlock:

Why yellow bot hit nose?

Sam, Leo and Bumblebee stare at the dinosaurs who now seem to be calming down.

Sam:

…You can talk?

Leo just passes out, soon a Dodge Charger Police car (Prowl), a fire truck, (Inferno), and a Ratchet, stop in front of the museum. Ratchet enters the building and sees the Dinobots.

Ratchet:

Oh boy…Prime isn’t going to like this…

Meanwhile a big hawk-like robot named Laserbeak, spies on Sam. Prime soon arrives and Sam explains to him what happened.

Optimus Prime:

Sam, Leo, are your okay?

Sam:

I don’t know, I tripped and when I touched the display, well as you can see…

Optimus Prime:

Could be Alspark energy, but where did it come from?

Sam:

Me…

Optimus Prime:

…Get them onboard my trailer, Sam I’m going to take you to an expert. He knows a lot when it comes to Alspark energy.

After gathering the info, Laserbeak flies away. It returns to Soundwave who still is floating around space. After looking at the info Soundwave transforms into jet mode flies away.

Please tell me what you think.

3. Jazzmatic Prime

Part #3

in this scene you meet Kup, he's kind of like to jetfire's character. except he's a Autobot veteran. i think he should be voiced by R. Lee Ermey for characters sake.

Kup: Silver and Black Chevy SSR

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Mikaela is working in the bike shop with her father, when Hot Rod drives past the building and into the junkyard behind the bike shop. Hot Rod transforms and walks over to a parked silver and black Chevy SSR.

Hot Rod:

Hey old man, I thought someone your age would transform into something a little rustier.

The Chevy SSR just sits there. So Hot Rod kicks it and it begins to transform.

Kup:

…ZZZ…Who? What…oh…you know when I was your age we had more respect for the resting robot!

Hot Rod:

Whatever gramps, I need info.

Kup:

And I need 40 more winks.

Hot Rod:

Last night I got in a fight with a Decepticon who was looking for the kid Prime looks after. I thought the Energon source in Egypt was destroyed…why would they still need him?

Kup:

That’s strange…hmm…hey you remember when Prime said that the kid absorbed the Alspark’s knowledge? Maybe he absorbed its energy as well?

Hot Rod:

If that’s true, the Decepticons can use him to power their whole army…Kup where can I find the kid?

Kup:

How am I supposed to know, ask his girlfriend! She works right behind that wall.

Hot Rod transforms and drives over to the bike shop just as everyone calls it a day. Mikaela leaves the shop and Hot Rod begins to follow. She sees him and begins to walk faster and faster until she starts to run. She soon gets cornered in an alleyway. Hot Rod transforms, and approaches Mikaela.

Mikaela:

What the hell do you want?

Wheelie pops out of Mikaela’s bag.

Wheelie:

Back off you big peace of steel crap! Or you’ll have to deal with me!

Hot Rod:

Looks like someone needs to be walked.

Wheelie:

Hey! What’s that supposed to mean!

Hot Rod flicks Wheelie into a wall and he lands into a trashcan.

Wheelie:

Owe, that hurt!

Hot Rod:

Look Princess, I’m an Autobot. So don’t go worrying your skirt off.

Mikaela:

Well you don’t act like one!

Hot Rod:

I do thing a little differently than the others, anyway, word on the street is that you boyfriend absorbed the powers of the Alspark.

Mikaela:

So what else is new?

Hot Rod:

He may have gained the ability to give life to machines, and I think the deceptions know this.

Mikaela:

Well then we’ve got to warn him.

Hot Rod:

Do you know where he is?

Mikaela:

He said something about going to a museum, I think I know which one.

Hot Rod:

Hop in and take me two him.

Hot Rod transforms and Mikaela hops in. Wheelie gets out of the trashcan and tries to hop in as well.

Hot Rod:

Hey, hey, hey. No trash rats on my leather seats.

Hot Rod opens his trunk.

Wheelie:

You’ve got to be firkin kidding me!

Hot Rod:

Just get in!

Wheelie gets in the trunk and they drive off.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Very, very interesting. I :lol  at Hot Rod's treatment of Wheelie.

5. Jazzmatic Prime

I forgot to mention in my version of the movie, the robots can talk during vehicle mode.

6. Jazzmatic Prime

here's scene 4, intoducing Blitzwing and Shockwave, as well as Soundwave in robot mode. Blitzwing sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Meanwhile onboard the Nemesis on Mars, Megatron awaits Soundwave’s return, hoping that the information he brings matches up with his theory.

Megatron:

Prime will pay for the death of our master, the Fallen. I just hope Soundwave’s information will prove me right. Since the boy as absorbed the Alspark’s knowledge, there is no doubt in my mind that the power to bring technology to life also has been transferred.

Starscream:

If that is true, how are we supposed to harness it?

Megatron:

You fool Starscream! It is already harnessed, the boy is the powers new vessel. All we need his him!

Two more Decepticons walk into the chamber. Shockwave, a big Decepticon with purplish gray coloring. And Blitzwing, a strong and very deadly triple-changer who talks with a deep Schwarzenegger-like accent.

Shockwave:

Lord Megaton, we’ve brought…um…bad news…seems that someone, and by someone, an Autobot has killed our earth informant, Barricade.

Blitzwing:

I will kill the Autobot responsible, so who’s spark will I be ripping out?

Megatron:

Easy Blitzwing, I know Barricade was like a brother to you, you will have you revenge…but, for now we will wait for Soundwave’s return.

No sooner as Megatron said that, Soundwave enters the room, with Laserbeak on his shoulder. Soundwave still talks like Dr. Claw, but he still talks with intelligent personality.

Megatron:

Ah Soundwave, what news have you brought about the boy?

Soundwave:

Information correct, boy has absorbed full power of Alspark. Unfortunately, Autobots acknowledge this as well.

Megatron:

Excellent work Soundwave, unlike some of my other warriors, you never fail me.

Megatron looks at Starscream.

Megatron:

Now that the Autobots know about the boy’s powers, we must act quickly before they discover that they can use him to make Energon.

Shockwave:

Decepticon forces are already on their way.

Megatron:

Good, you to will go to earth with them, there Blitzwing, you shall get you revenge.

Blitzwing:

I will rip out their optics and kick them in their motherboards!

Shockwave and Blitzwing leave the room and head out to earth, while Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave, plot their next move.

7. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I enjoyed the intro. It was very well written. I liked the rest of it too, but the transitions between scenes were a little confusing. But that's not big deal at all. Keep going, this is one of the better TF3 stories I've read :D 

8. Jazzmatic Prime

i'm still working on part 5, so it may be a while, so to entertain you guys, i've decited to post all robots who will appear in my version of the film.

Autobots:

Optimus Prime
    Bumblebee
    Ratchet
    Ironhide
    Hot Rod
    Flareup
    Kup
    Grimlock
    Swoop
    Slag
    Jolt
    Skids & Mudflap
    Arcee, Chromia, And Elita-1
    Jazz
    Prowl
    Inferno
    Wheelie
    Blurr
    Wheeljack

Decepticons:

Megatron
    Starscream
    Soundwave
    Shcokwave
    Blitzwing
    Motormaster
    Dead End
    Breakdown
    Drag Strip
    Wildrider
    Menasor
    Barricade

I know that seems like a lot, but some Autobts will be brought back to life and Die. i'm not telling who but you'll see.

9. Lock Cade

Once more, this proves to be very interesting.

No worries. Just update whenever you're able to.

10. Autobot_Wall-E

Uhh way to ruin the cast much? Anyway, I will still enjoy the story none the less.

11. Jazzmatic Prime

.........I didn't list everyone...I've still got a lot of surprises up my sleeve...

12. Jazzmatic Prime

Here's Part 5, a small Scene staring a new character as well as that jerk Galloway form Transformers ROTF. he has a more sisnister roll in this film.

Back on earth, in the labs of Iris Robotics, Barricade’s body is brought in for study. A man named Michael Iris, head of Iris Robotics, watches as his top scientist study Barricade as well as the Arcee sisters and Jazz who was being put back together by the scientists. In the room with Iris is Theodore Galloway, who is having the scientist study the Transformer weaponry.

Iris:

Amazing isn’t it…the thought of these, robotic specimens having feelings of anger and compassion, but the most mind-blowing thing is that they way they scan vehicles to transform. We’ve discovered that each cell on these creatures is a machine onto itself. That’s how they are able to copy a vehicle’s look, they only can scan vehicles that mach their own mass and size.

Galloway:

That’s all fascinating, but the reason I gave you these specimens is so you can tell me how their weapons work.

Iris:

Well what we discovered is that a strange energy source powers their weapons, which gives them almost unlimited ammo. What I find interesting is that the same energy that powers their weapons also gives them life. We’ve found small samples of this energy in a camber in the middle of their chests, kind of like a heart.

Galloway:

Is it enough to power a weapon prototype?

Iris:

It’s not even enough to power a toaster. What we need is a source similar to the Transformers Alspark…which I hate to say no longer…exists.

As Iris and Galloway think of a way to get this energy. One of Galloway’s men comes in and tells them of security footage of Sam’s incident at the museum. As Galloway looks at the footage he comes to a conclusion about Sam.

Galloway:

Iris, I think we’ve just found the cure for your energy crisis.

Iris looks as Galloway tells his men to find the boy.

13. Lock Cade

Kill Galloway, that good-for-nothing jerk!

Sorry, couldn't resist saying that.

14. Jazzmatic Prime

Don't worry, people like him will always get whats coming to them...if you know what i mean...

15. Lock Cade

Yep, I hear ya on that one.

16. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

Kill Galloway! That S.O.B!

17. Jazzmatic Prime

Part 6, Jolt is in this scene, and he actually talks this time, plus we introduce Wheeljack who transforms into a Saab Aero-X. I wnat to be voiced by Drew Carry. don't ask why, i just want him too.

Wheeljack: Saab Areo-X Voiced by Drew Carry.

Meanwhile, Prime, Bumblebee and Ratchet take Sam, Leo and the Dinobots to a secret starship known as the Ark, hidden inside a mountain crevice covered with a hologram made to look like the side of the cliff. As Optimus and the other drive the long road up to the secret Ark, the twins, Skids and Mudflap are fighting each other over who called whom what, when Jolt walks out to see what’s going on.

Skids:

Bring it on, you Puke-Head!

Mudflap:

Oh that’s it, Ima gonna pop a cap in yo ass you mutha-turcking piece of scrap!

Jolt:

What the hell is going on here? Aren’t you itty-bitty idiots supposed to keeping and eye out for Prime and the others?

Skids:

Chill out Jolt, were just having a bit of fun.

Mudflap:

Yeah, and besides…he’s the one who stated it!

Mudflap takes a swing at Skids.

Skids:

Why you…

Skids and Mudflap continue to fight as Jolt looks on in despair.

Jolt:

How on earth did those two survive Devastator? Primis himself would not know…

Soon Optimus and the others pull up. Optimus unhitches from his trailer that is carrying the Dinobots and transforms. He sees the fight between Skids and Mudflap, and tries to intervene.

Optimus Prime:

Knock it off you two! Help Jolt unload the trailer, and get the precious cargo into the Ark’s cargo bay.

The Twins stop fighting and hustle over to the trailers main door, Jolt goes to open the door but the twins intervene.

Skids:

We’ll do the honor!

Mudflap:

Yeah, we don’t want ya to hurt you’re back or somthin.

Jolt shakes his head and lets them open the door. Once they look inside Grimlock jumps out and roars, he starts to chase the Twins as Swoop and Slag do the same.

Jolt:

Gee thanks guys, I didn’t know you cared. Oh you guys can you lead them into the cargo bay like Prime said, would you?

Meanwhile inside the ship Prime leads Sam into the lab where Wheeljack is watching earth TV.

Wheeljack:

Oh boy, I can’t believe what these humans watch! Hey Optimus, they’ve got a show where the humans try to win prizes by guessing how much they cost, and its hosted by some fat guy with glasses.

Optimus Prime:

Wheeljack, we need you to do an energy scan of Sam here.

Wheeljack:

Sure, but why?

Ratchet:

He brought museum machinery to life, just by touching it.

Wheeljack, surprised by the info takes Sam to the scanning room, while Prim, Ratchet and Bumblebee look at the TV Wheeljack was watching as old footage form the news once again shows Barricade’s body washed up on shore.

Ratchet:

Say, isn’t that the Decepticon, Barricade?

Prime, now concerned about the Decepticons, walks over to a monitor.

Optimus Prime:

Jolt…come in Jolt…

Jolt:

Jolt here.

Optimus Prime:

Have you got the Dinobots in the cargo bay?

Jolt:

Yep, they’re safe and sound.

Optimus Prime:

And what about the Twins?

Jolt:

They’re fine…a little shooken up, but fine…I think Skids oiled himself though.

Optimus Prime:

Jolt I need you and Bumblebee to go and search for an Autobot Veteran named Kup, ask about any Decepticon sightings in the last few days.

Jolt:

You’ve got it.

So Jolt and Bumblebee go and look for Kup as Wheeljack scans Sam for energy readings.

18. Lock Cade

Good stuff! Can't wait to find out what happens next! :D 

19. Autobot_Wall-E

Wow, you sure know how to keep it interesting.

That who bit about Iris Robotics and Galloway going underground to get what he wants... the plot thickens :p 

20. Jazzmatic Prime

Part 7: This scene gives you a better idea on what Hot Rod's past is like, you can tell by the way Prowl treats him.

Later at the Museum where the Dinobot incident happened, Hot Rod, Mikaela and Wheelie arrive to see police cars, Emergency vehicles and TV vehicles surround the museum.

Mikaela:

What’s going on here?

Hot Rod:

Looks like the work of a Decepticon.

Mikaela spots Galloway at the entrance of the museum. Talking to his men. Mikaela gets out of Hot Rod and opens his trunk and takes Wheelie out.

Wheelie:

Hey, what’s up?

Mikaela:

That jerk Galloway is here, so Sam and the Autobots might be in trouble so I need you to get in close and spy on him, just until we know what happened here.

Wheelie:

Whatever you say warrior goddess.

Wheelie transforms and rolls of toward Galloway.

Hot Rod:

You really think that rattrap of Autobot can do the job?

Mikaela:

Don’t worry about him, just make sure you don’t attract attention.

Hot Rod spots Prowl hiding amoungst the Police cars, and aporoches him. Prowl sees Hot Rod and qickly ducks aound the corner. They Begin to talk about what happened. Without transforming so not to attract attention.

Prowl:

What do you want, Hot Rod?

Hot Rod:

Well, first you tell me what’s going one here, next you can tell me where Sam is.

Prowl:

The answer to your first question is, “classified.” But I can tell you that Sam is safely with Prime and the others.

Hot Rod:

Rumor has it that he’s absorbed the full power of the Alspark, and since your being all hush, hush about what happen here, it must be true.

Prowl:

I…don’t know what you’re talking about.

Hot Rod:

Don’t act stupid Prowl, just tell me where Prime took Sam!

As Hot Rod and Prowl fought about the location of Sam, Mikaela keeps in contact with Wheelie via cell phone. Mikaela listens to what Galloway says when Wheelie gets in close.

Galloway:

Any clues on the boy’s location?

Agent:

Eyewitnesses say that after the museum display came to life, he hopped into a semi truck.

Galloway:

Prime…well it looks like the Autobots didn’t leave after all. Look if were going to power the transformer’s weapons we’re going to need him, an…

Galloway spots Wheelie, and Wheelie panics and tries to get away but one of Galloway’s agents grabs him.

Wheelie:

Hey, let me go, let me go!

Galloway looks outside and sees as Mikaela runs away.

Galloway:

Take this piece of scrap to Iris, and find the boy a soon as possible.

Galloway throws Wheelie into a high tech containment unit. Mikaela runs over to Hot Rod and Prowl who are now both in robot mode, with Hot Rod putting Prowl in a headlock.

Hot Rod:

Say Uncle! SAY IT!

Mikaela:

Hot Rod we’ve got to go now, I’ll explain every thing later…lets go…now!

Hot Rod:

Okay, okay.

Hot Rod release Prowl from the headlock and transforms and drives away with Mikaela.