My Own Verison of the TF3 Script: The Intro

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Jazzmatic Prime, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

This is my idea of what should happen in TF3. in this scene, Prime does his Voice over explaining what has happened in the time between the 2ed and 3rd movies, Barricade returns, and Hot Rod and Flareup are introduced.

Hot Rod: Red Ford GT

Flareup: Pink Lotus Elise with Purple Flame Decals

Barricade: Ford Mustang Police Car

TRANSFORMERS
    MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
    Script
    By
    Gregory Olsen Jr.

Optimus Prime:

“War…no good ever comes from it, but without it…evil would triumph. With the events that took place in Egypt 2 years ago over with, earth’s governments we’re less then pleased with the results. Though we managed to defeat our foes, the damage was done. As time passed, things have gotten worse and worse. We were soon asked to leave the planet to stop the devastation our war has caused. Knowing that the Decepticons would strip earth of its natural resources if we left, we secretly stayed behind, hiding in plain sight, as secret guardians. We only keep contacted with a selection of humans, humans we trust to keep our existence secret. Among these humans is one in particular, a boy named Sam Witwicky. He has absorbed the power and knowledge of the Alspark, he may not know it yet, but he’s about to receive a special gift from our ancestors. With that said, I fear something evil is on the horizon, weather it be Decepticon forces or something far worse….”

TRANSFORMERS
    MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

The movie starts with a red Ford GT being chased by police. After a long chase the Ford GT is cornered, the officers come out of their vehicle ordering that the driver of the Ford GT come out as well with his hands up. The driver dose nothing, suddenly a familiar Ford Mustang police car with the words “To Punish And Enslave” painted on the rear side, drives up to the cop car.

Officer #1:

Hey, did you call for back up?

Officer #2:

I swear I didn’t!

Officer #1:

Then who the hell is this?

The Mustang police car began to rev its engine with full force, then the driver vanished into mid air. The cops look at the car as if they seen a ghost. Suddenly the Mustang police car begins to transform. The cops try to get out of the way and hide behind the Ford GT which stats to transform as well. The police car turns out to be the Decepticon Barricade and the Ford GT transforms into the Autobot Hot Rod.

Barricade:

Where is the boy, Autobot!

Hot Rod:

“Autobot? Come on, you don’t recognize me Barricade? The names Hot Rod, you mean to tell me you forgot after all these centuries? Harsh man, really harsh.”

Barricade:

The Boy! WHERE IS HE?

Hot Rod:

I duno, Miami, Mexico, Rio? I herd Rio is nice this time of the year. Or maybe he’s stuck up your tailpipe?

Barricade:

I’m just going to ask you one last time, where’s the boy. Tell me, and your death will be swift…don’t, and you’re death will be painful, really painful!

Barricade pulls out his arm blades and begins to swing them around like a mace. Hot Rod pulls out a sword and carves the letters F and U on the wall. He then looks at the two cowering cops hiding behind a dumpster.

Hot Rod:

You boys should leave, it’s about to get messy!

The Cops look at each other and agree to get out of there. They hop in their cop car and drive away franticly. As they turn the corner to get out of the ally they begin to here the clanging of steel. Hot Rod and Barricade trade steel as they fight their way out of the ally. Hot Rod gets his blade stuck inside Barricade’s, Barricade smiles and starts to swing Hot Rod around. He then throws him, but Hot Rod transforms back into Vehicle mode as he lands and races off.

Barricade:

Run, you pathetic Autobot, RUN!

Barricade transforms into vehicle mode and begins to chase after Hot Rod. A police car joins the chase but Barricade knocks him off the road. The chase continues until it reaches the docks. Hot Rod skids to a halt just before he hits the water. Barricade slowly rolls in and transforms as well as Hot Rod.

Barricade:

End of the line Autobot, now tell me where he is or face your doom!

Hot Rod starts talking sarcastically once again, but he’s actually stalling for another Autobot named Flareup who is taking position on a nearby building. Hot Rod then nods, Barricade notices this and quickly turns around as the Flareup fires. Barricade dodges only getting skinned with the shot. He then pulls out his blades and swings them at Hot Rod, but hot rod is ready. He dodges Barricade’s attack and stabs him in the back, right through the spark chamber. Barricade slowly goes offline and Hot Rod pushes him off of his blade and he falls into the water below. Flareup walks over to Hot Rod.

Flareup:

Nice job, but couldn’t you be a little more suspenseful, bro?

Hot Rod:

Hey, you’re the one who missed him!

Flareup:

Only because you gave me away.

Hot Rod:

Yeah…whatever.

Flareup:

Why where the police chasing you? You herd Prime’s orders, if they find you’re an Autobot, it will turn into a three way war, or worse.

Hot Rod:

Whatever, Prime may be leader of the Autobots, but he ain’t the boss of me sis! Besides, something’s up. Barricade was after the boy Optimus looks after, I think. I’m going to talk to an old friend, maybe he’ll point us in the right direction.

Flareup:

Okay, just don’t run any more red lights, we can’t afford any more attention.

Hot Rod and Flare up both transform and go their separate ways.​

Well, what do you think so far? Pretty cool huh?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Interesting... a bit upset you killed off Barricade (forgive me, I can't help it that I love Barricade so much), but otherwise it was a pretty good start.

3. Jazzmatic Prime

Don't worry about him, Sam is going to play a huge roll and it may or may not have to do with the all spark power.

SPOILER: Think Sari's Key and you'll get it.

4. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I liked the robot dialogue- well written and fits the style of Bay's films. Good work.

5. Jazzmatic Prime

Just wait until the next part, it gets better and better. Plus I'll put up some of the new characters profiles, just to give an idea of what they're like.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Sounds good. Can't wait to read more.

7. badbot98

badbot98 Antihero

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    that was pretty good!