My Own Verison of the TF3 Script: Museum Battle

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Jazzmatic Prime, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

in this part i've decided to add the dinobots. with a similar origin of the animated dinobots, it was the only way to make it realistic. i also introduce a fictinal robotic company called Iris Robotics which is a government cover up for the transformers.

TRANSFORMRS
    MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE

The Next day Sam and Leo are at a local dinosaur museum, doing research for a collage report.

Sam:

Pretty Cool huh? Just think about it, theses where the biggest creatures to ever walk the planet.

Leo:

Um yeah…unless you count the one who remodeled the pyramid in Egypt 2 years ago.

Sam:

Will you be quiet about that! Remember, they’re not supposed to be her anymore. If the government finds out, or worse the public…

Leo:

I think they already know.

Leo points at a TV on the wall in the museum’s café. On it a reporter talks about breaking news of a giant robot found washed up on a beach in New York.

Reporter:

This just in, a strange robotic creature just washed up on the beach in New York City. While we don’t know what it is, Iris Robotics is claiming responsibility for the thing, saying “It was an experimental robot that was lost at sea when it’s container fell overboard on a cargo vessel.” Now while that story seems possible, two police officers are claiming it could talk and it was fighting another robot. Plus the two robots transformed into everyday vehicles.

News Room Reporter:

Sounds like they’re working to many hours.

Reporter:

Well investigators and researchers have told me that the structural design resembles the ones that were supposedly seen on the attack on both Paris and Egypt 2 years ago. As well as the ones in L.A 4 years ago. Something tells me that we’re not being told the whole truth.

Sam and Leo look at each other in panic, and go to tell bumblebee who is just waiting in the parking lot out side. As they bicker on, they pass a display with three life size animatronic dinosaurs, a Pterodactyl, Triceratops and a T-Rex. Sam trips and touches the power box that powers the dinosaurs a surge of Alspark power volts from his hand and into the power box and it surges into the robot dinosaurs.

Leo:

Sam you Okay?

Sam:

My hand, it burns.

Suddenly Sam and Leo hear growling coming from the display. At first they thought it was just a part of the show, but then they look as the T-Rex lifts its leg off of the display and begins to move around. So do the Triceratops and Pterodactyl. The T-Rex roars and everyone in the museum sees the fully alive dinosaur and panics.

Sam:

Oh Crap!

Leo:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Sam and Leo try to break for the door, but are cut off by the crowd of panic stricken people. Bumblebee heard the screaming and quickly drives through a museum wall and transforms. He sees the three living dinosaurs.

Bumblebee:

“Everybody once more, everybody do the dinosaur!” “Yabba Dabba Doo!”

Bumblebee fires round after round at the dinosaurs, but all it seems to do is destroy the skin revealing high tech metal coats. All of a sudden Bumblebee’s blaster jams, and the T-Rex pounces on top of him. It tries to bite Bumblebee’s head off but BB gets the upper hand and punches it in the nose. All of a sudden the T-Rex starts to whimper and backs off crying.

Grimlock:

Why yellow bot hit nose?

Sam, Leo and Bumblebee stare at the dinosaurs who now seem to be calming down.

Sam:

…You can talk?

Leo just passes out, soon a Dodge Charger Police car (Prowl), a fire truck, (Inferno), and a Ratchet, stop in front of the museum. Ratchet enters the building and sees the Dinobots.

Ratchet:

Oh boy…Prime isn’t going to like this…

Meanwhile a big hawk-like robot named Laserbeak, spies on Sam. Prime soon arrives and Sam explains to him what happened.

Optimus Prime:

Sam, Leo, are your okay?

Sam:

I don’t know, I tripped and when I touched the display, well as you can see…

Optimus Prime:

Could be Alspark energy, but where did it come from?

Sam:

Me…

Optimus Prime:

…Get them onboard my trailer, Sam I’m going to take you to an expert. He knows a lot when it comes to Alspark energy.

After gathering the info, Laserbeak flies away. It returns to Soundwave who still is floating around space. After looking at the info Soundwave transforms into jet mode flies away.

Please tell me what you think.

2. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like it. Though, I think you should compile all your chapters into one thread. No need to make a new thread for each new entry in the same story. It would also make things easier to follow, especially for people to read multiple chapters at once.

3. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

Okay, makes sense. just make me one more thread, and i'll only post my script in that one.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Very interesting...