My own Transtech plot idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by RedWolf, Oct 11, 2005.

1. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Inspired by Transtech Cheetor toy
    I cooked up a plot involving the Maximals and Decepticons.
    Never written a Fanfic before but here is my plot idea.

mind you a plot.

Post BM.

The Maximals get a distress signal from Earth.

The Maximal High Council sends Cheetor, Silverbolt, Black Aracnia and Nightscream
    on a mission to capture and stop Predacon renegade/Vechicon general Scavenger from enacting Megatron II 's
    back up plan.

Scavenger's mission is to reignite the war by unleashing to secretly imprisoned Decepticons on Earth.

Megatron, Shockwave and Soundwave's
    sparks have been prisoners of Earth's goverment for the past 300 years.

The true reason the Cybertrons are forbidden to go to Earth.

Scavenger liberates the sparks with Vechicon technology rebuilds the Decepticons and himself into Earth's most advance military vechicles.
    Swearing loyalty to Megatron

Maximals arrive but are outmatched by the Decepticon legends.

Humans recover them and adjust their scanners to reformat their bodies to advanced technorganic vechicles to match the Decepticons.

Much to the suprise of the Maximals
    Humans rebuild and reawaken the Autobot legend Optimus Prime adding technorganic elements learned from the Maximals.

Seeing Optimus is a experienced foe of the Decepticons Cheetor turns over command of the Maximals to him.

Scavenger reveals to Megatron he has with him the imprisoned spark of Starscream which the Maximals tried to copy and Megatron II experimented on to learn the secrets of immortality.
    Megatron orders Scavenger to rebuild Starcream to match Maximal numbers
    since he knows Optimus Prime is Earth's guardian.

Later on Depthcharge and Rampage are discovered in alive in stasis. Each side recovers them. Maximals refomat Depthcharge. While Megatron rebuilds Rampage renaming him Immorticon.

mind you I'm much more of a essayist.

So I may or may not try to write it .
    Depends on the inspiration I get.

I got the idea of Earth as the setting
    since Starscreams proto backround is Earth.

Looky pic here thanks to Obs
    http://obsequiosity.home.mchsi.com/tt/tt2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I like the story, the only question I have is where did they get Megatron's spark? Wasn't it changed when Megs was reformatted into Galvatron by Unicron?

3. jon

jon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    maybe but u might get awhile with saying this megs spark is a differtn megs/galvy cuss ther ewere like 3 werent there? but i really like the story idea.

4. RedWolf

To Quote Astrotrain: " He was the same guy anyway"

Galvatron was always Megatron as much as Optimus Prime was Orion Pax in the past.

We don't know how the great war ended and the reason Earth is off limits.

It make sense that the Maximal Elders or Tripedacus Council would not want the first generation causing trouble to the status quo.

Megatron II did imply that human intervention led to the Decepticons defeat thus his reason of wiping them out in the past.

5. Cataraks

Cataraks Decepticon Cannibal

a few things.
    Beast Wars ss the show continuity, so no, there weren't many galvs.

Scavanger having the imprisoned starscream's spark? Just not very believable. I don't see any reason why Starscream wouldn't be on earth with the rest of them. He was alive at the end of the TV series. Of course, that doesn't explain how megs can exist. I figure if they had a banged up galvatron, and just transferred his spark into a new body, he'd go by Megatron again (feel free to use that)

The rest adds up except for a couple things

A) no need to revive Rampage, but hey, tying the immortal spark bit in was a nifty idea. If you go that route, I suggest you have his mind wiped.
    B) Cheetor wouldn't fold over for Prime. Have Prime show him up, making CHeetor resign. Think of it as the exact opposite of what happens with Primal and Rhinox

• Like Like x 1
  6. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    I can believe Scavenger could have Starscream's spark. At the end of possession his spark ends up floating through space/time again. Its entirely possible that Scavenger could have gotten his spark.

I like the idea of having Cheetor screw up thus Prime has to take over. Plus Prime wouldn't assume leadership unless it was necessary (i.e. Cheetor screws up).

I can see bringing back Rampage (the whole immortal spark thing) but bringing back Depthcharge seems a little far fetched given the mass explosion at the end of BW.

7. RedWolf

I always wondered how the Maximals manage to create Rampage and Megatron II seems to be a immmortal shell possesing spark in BM. My idea is that much well after the war Starscream arrives back at Cybertron to stir up trouble again and add that to the development of spark extracting technology he gets caught. Studied as a template for mutated sparks.

When Megatron II takes over he takes the research further by making himself immortal.

He leaves the research of Starscream's spark to one of his trusted and scientificly inclined general Scavenger, who with his army of Vechicon drones hunt down Maximals lead by Battle Unicorn and the Predacon Bruticus formerly Magnaboss and Tripedacus.
    Scavenger and his fellow Generals are assigned at the Southern regions of Cybertron near Kaon while Megatron II remotely commands them from the Northern region at Cybertropolis , formerly Iacon.

Optimus Prime had himself removed from Cybertron to let the Maximals and Predacons grow up and not make same mistakes as his generation did.
    He kept himself in stasis and on stanby just in case Decepticons or their decendants
    attack Earth.

Earth's top secret agency not only has the Optimus and the Decepticons but secretly have all remnants of the Beast Wars including Rampage and Depthcharge as well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    What if you make Megatron I Megatron II? Who knows, maybe Megatron II installed a piece of his own in Megatron I's Spark for when the original died (BM), allowing him to be revived that way if Megatron I is still alive as well.

You could also make Starscream a mystery Decepticon at first, who later reformats his body to reveals that he's the old Seeker we all know and love, only much more powerfull and intelligent this time around.

You could also have most of the humans declaring war on the Transformers, and that a seperate group rebuild Optimus Prime.

And as a last effect, you could let the Tripredacus Council take over Cybertron by causing a scandal with the rebuild of Optimus Prime, and then engage in a war with Earth, the Maxibots and Decepticons.

Alright, that was always my own idea for Transtech, but I won't ever write it myself anyways. :cry 

• Like Like x 1
  9. warconvoy™

warconvoy™ Banned

I like it.

10. Motor_Master

News Credits:
    Interesting kind of like what the Joker did to Tim Drake in Batman Beyond.

11. RedWolf

Interesting idea on Megs Ra88.

I would proceed rather it would be much more better if its like Binaltech Ravage.
    A fussion of G1 Megatrons spark and Megatron II's datatracks.

Plus I think making humanity not that much freaky over living machines.
    Shades of Ghost in the Shell, Autobot X, Only Human.

Early human tech exchange lead to the creation of the early Cybertrons before they split to Maximal and Predacon factions.

Thus making it easier to save Cheetor's team sparks and reformating their bodies.

Not mention one mystery character from G1.

I may try to write it this week if Im not lazy that is to do it.

Never written a fanfic before.

• Like Like x 1
  12. RedWolf

Before I write my fic I just need some feedback on the techologies and their implications.

TransTech Tranformers

Rival Technologies

Decepticons
    Transmetal Transtech

The late Megatron II’s combined development of the Transmetal driver and cyberforming key of Vector Sigma. The Transmetal Transtech allows the Decepticons to have the full benefits of transmetals without the need for unsavory beast modes or organics. Rendering them immune to harmful raw energon and plasma energy also key properties negate techno-organic reformatting attempts.
    Thus weakness of purely machine transformers is eliminated allowing the Decepticons to handle and pillage Earth’s energon mineral resources without fear of stasis lock.

A special device known as the transtech key is used for this process.

Maximals
    Techno-organic Transtech

The Maximals were dieing of the mechanizing effect of the transtech key . The humans try to stabilize the sparks of the Maximals but it was a losing cause. The Maximals radically different techno-organic physiology and the key’s effects are not compatible for transferring their sparks to human replacement synthoid bodies.

The humans resort to Teletran 1 a last resort to save their laser cores and data tracks.
    Suddenly Cheetor’s data tracks upload the Oracle to Teletran 1 subsequently connecting with the nearby Autobot Matrix of Leaderhip.
    Teletran 1 sends out a probe scanning for vehicle alternate modes, reformatting the Maximals to techno-organic robots in disguise.

Techno-organic Transtech allows the Maximals to be immune from the mechanizing Transtech key. Due to their Techno-organic nature they are afforded the immunity to raw energon which the human energy industry harnesses from the Earth’s crust.

Humans
    Synthoid Technology and Human Ghost

A ghost is the human equivalent of a transformers spark. Humans have reached an era that they are virtually immortal much like the transformers themselves.
    For example severely injured or a dying person can upload his ghost to their Synthoid clone’s Cyberbrain.

The transferred human’s personality is intact unlike the incident when Spike Witwikey transferred his personality to Autobot X.

A Synthoid is a genetic clone of the person with typically the cyberbrain as the only artificial component. Cyberbrain have the capability to communicate through Earth’s advanced World Net.

Cybernetic human synthoids also exist their more artificial parts enhance their physical abilities and also serve as weapons. These individuals are usually police, soldiers or criminals.

A.I. synthoids are cyborgs with human appearances. They do not have ghost thus they are not considered sentient by humans.

Transformer sparks can be transferred to synthoid bodies as what happened when Snake , formerly G.I. Joe foe Cobra Commander commandeered the bodies of Rodimus Prime, Springer and Arcee turning them to humans temporarily.

Synthoid technology is actually the predecessor of protoform technology.
    The Human contribution of this technology to the Autobots leads to the creation of the Maximals thus tipping the war in their favor. Vector Sigma’s actions during Rebirth of the Golden age are actually for the repopulation of Cybertron. The Autobots and Decepticons are merely a handful hundreds of transformers, their numbers devastated by the Great War and Unicron. The Decepticons spear headed by the original Predacons and some converts of the new generation cybertrons steals the technology creating an army from the Pit. Thus creation of the Maximals from the Matrix facility while Predacons from the Pit facility. The Maximals and Predacons ended the war on their terms. The surviving Autobots and Decepticons outnumbered and out voted by billions of their descendants decided to retire. Ravage is the only publicly known Decepticon rebuilt as a Predacon.

If you notice I got the idea from the Transformers episodes Autobot X, Only Human and Murasame Shirow’s Ghost in the Shell.