2D Artwork: My own little project...

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Stonecrusher, May 31, 2010.

1. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2009
    News Credits:
    YOU DARE LOOK UPON MY ARTWORK?! You must look and comment!

Okay, this is a little project I had been planning out, originally called Generation 3 (despite being unconnected to G1 or G2 in any way, shape, or form) but I now refer to it as...

Catchy, huh? Here's the general plot:

When Autobot Special Operative Optimus Prime is put in charge of a trio of youngsters planning to enter the Elite Guard, Prime regretfully takes them under his non-existent wing, teaching them important lessons among their many missions. But when a War General named Megatron and his Decepticon Cronies encounters him every step of the way, Optimus finds that teaching and fighting isn't that good a mix.

Optimus Prime
    A special operative that used to serve in the Great War, Optimus works to teach his students anything he possibly could, from teamwork to holding a blaster right. His calm demeanor has fooled many Decepticons into thinking he's a simpleminded, unarmed fool. With a Energon Axe and an impressive Motron Cannon, this is most certainly not the case.

A cocky Autobot student, Sideswipe happens to be one of the best the Autobot's currently have in the field, even as a student. Sideswipe serves as an intimidation agent, but can prove a great warrior with a pair of Pyrium Vibroblades. In his words, "Damn, I'm good."

The Autobot Scout-in-Training, always fast-thinking. He often gauges how fast he could retrieve data so he could get it faster the next time around. He's determined to show everyone how good he could be at his job. There are rumors about a yellow berserker that resembles Bumblebee, but most reports are determined nonsense.

An Autobot sharpshooter-in-training with a feisty attitude, Arcee is also one of the most dangerous Autobots alive. Throw her into a crowd of Decepticons, and Arcee will rip apart every single one of them. Her best friend is the Autobot Scout-in-training, Bumblebee. She also has strange dreams involving a Decepticon called "Jhiaxus," but rarely talks about them.

Attached Files: